The Revenge of James the Red Engine is the first movie of Thomas the ERTL Adventures.
James vows revenge on Mavis and Dennis and captures them. It's up to Thomas, Duck, Stepney, Edward, Wilbert, Oliver and Diesel 10 to defeat James.
- Thomas (as Narrator): Hello, I'm Thomas the Tank Engine. And I'm going to tell you a story about me, James' evil plans on Mavis and Dennis. This story about me as a hero. Meet me. I'm everyone's number 1 hero.
- Thomas: (whistles) Hello.
- Thomas (as Narrator): This is the Island of Sodor, where me and my friends live. One day, me, Duck, James, Oliver, Stepney, Edward, Wilbert and Diesel 10 were at the Shed.
- James: PUH!! I'm tired of pulling frieght train!!
- Duck: I know you don't like pulling frieght trains.
- Thomas: You like pulling express coaches.
- Oliver: Thanks, Thomas. Right, Stepney.
- Stepney: That's right, Oliver.
- Wilbert: James is a frieght train hater.
- Diesel 10: Yes, he is.
- Edward: He hates frieght trains.
- Duck: Yes, he does.
- James: I have to pull express coaches.
- Thomas (as Narrator): James puffed crossly away to fetch the express. He wasn't happy about pulling frieght trains.
- James: Let's show Thomas, Duck, Oliver, Edward, Diesel 10, Stepney and Wilbert that I can pull the express!
- Thomas (as Narrator): He was still, more crosser than ever. After he had pulled the express to the station, he arrived at the Quarry and found Dennis and Mavis.
- James: Hello, good diesels! It's me, James the vainest, grumpy red engine on Sodor.
- Thomas (as Narrator): Dennis and Mavis were horrified. They didn't like James.
- James: I've made a evil diesel gang to help me scrap you!
- Mavis: Oh, no!
- Dennis: James, what gang?!
- James: This one.
- Thomas (as Narrator): James introduced Old Stuck Up, Diesel, Spamcan, Arry, Bert and D261 to Mavis and Dennis. They didn't like them.
- Mavis and Dennis: (gasp) Your diesel gang??!!
- James: That's right! My diesel gang!! (evily laugh)
- Thomas (as Narrator): James and the diesels left the Quarry. Dennis and Mavis started to cry. Later, I was telling Duck about James' evil plan.
- Thomas: James has a evil gang to destroy Dennis and Mavis!
- Duck: Oh, you're right, Thomas.
- Thomas: Will you please tell Sir Topham Hatt that me, you, and our friends have to defeat James?
- Duck: Yes, I will!
- Thomas: Thanks, Duck!
- Duck: You welcome!
- Thomas (as Narrator): And I puffed away. Later, James was talking to Old Stuck Up, Diesel, Spamcan, Arry, Bert and D261 that they have to destroy Dennis and Mavis.