The Search For Matt Quinlan is a Cyberchase Home Video and a YTV Crossover made by Pikachufreak.
- In this adventure-themed home video full of lessons, Matt Quinlan, Digit LeBoid, Jackie LeRange and Inez Ramon join forces with characters from Pokemon, Mucha Lucha, Hoop-a-Joop, I Was A Teenage It Girl, The Dork Diaries, Freakazoid, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Earthworm Jim, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Static Shock, Fluffy Gardens, Sea Princesses, The Red Ribbon, Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, Jackie Chan Adventures, Tetris Attack, The Mummy: The Animated Series, Jumanji, Friends Forever, Adventures In Time, Men In Black: The Series, Batman Beyond, The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries, Marilyn, Ozzy and Drix, Tom and Jerry Tales, Phantom Investigators, Street Fighter Alpha: The Series, X-Men Evolution, Tiny Toon Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown and Loonatics Unleashed, as they must stop Hacker, Buzz and Delete, who have recruited Team Rocket, The Greaser Dogs, The Koopalings and The Brotherhood in order to abduct Matt.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Matt Quinlan (Jacqueline Pillon)
- Digit LeBoid (Gilbert Gottfried)
- Jackie LeRange (Novie Edwards)
- Inez Ramon (Annick Obonsawin)
- Hacker (Christopher Lloyd)
- Buzz (Phil Williams)
- Delete (Rob Tinkler)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From I Was A Teenage It Girl
- Ramona Sparks (Tara Strong)
- Rosie Fitzgerald (Colleen O'Shaughnessey)
- Rachael Burns (Kari Wahlgren)
From The Dork Diaries
- Nikki Maxwell (Kelly Sheridan)
- Ruby Maxwell (Candi Milo)
- Brianna Maxwell (Grey DeLisle)
- Elizabeth Maxwell (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Albert Mazwell (Artt Butler)
- Freakazoid (Paul Rugg)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Earthworm Jim
- Earthworm Jim (Dan Castellaneta)
- Peter Puppy (Jeff Bennett)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Fluffy Gardens
- Paolo The Cat (Kayzie Rogers)
- Sebastian The Kangaroo (Nathan Price)
- Terence The Toad (Marc Thompson)
- George The Mean Yellow Dog (Eric Stuart)
- Rex The Pig (Ted Lewis)
- Tooty The Elephant (Tara Jayne)
- Wee Reg The Puppy (Rachael Lillis)
- Floella The Fruitbat (Lisa Ortiz)
From Sea Princesses
- Polvina The Octopus Princess (Carly McKillip)
- Tubarina The Shark Princess (Debi Derryberry)
- Ester The Starfish Princess (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From The Red Ribbon
- Alicia Parker (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Jamie Parker (Lisa Yamanaka)
- Rena Parker (Julie Lemieux)
- Samantha Blake (Kelly Sheridan)
- Heather McCoy (Alyson Court)
- Sally Anderson (Jocelyne Loewen)
From Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V
- Yuya Sakaki (Michael Liscio Jr.)
- Gong Strong (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Zuzu Boyle (Emily Jenness)
- Declan Akaba (Billy Bob Thompson)
- Sora Shiunin (Eileen Stevens)
- Shay Kurosaki (Matt Shipman)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
From The Mummy: The Animated Series
- Alexander O'Connell (Chris Marquette)
- Evelyn O'Connell (Grey DeLisle)
- Richard O'Connell (John Schneider)
- Peter Shepard (Ashley Johnson)
- Alan Parish (Bill Fagerbakke)
- Judy Shepard (Debi Derryberry)
From Friends Forever
- Felicia McCoy (Debi Derryberry)
- Helen Bridges (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Marcus Matthews (Jeff Bennett)
- Sarah Wilkins (Kelly Sheridan)
From Adventures In Time
- Julie Morgan (Laraine Newman)
- Susanna Romano (Grey DeLisle)
- Horton Brooks (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Angela Flowers (Andrea Baker)
From Men In Black: The Series
- Agent Jay (Keith Diamond)
- Agent Kay (Gregg Berger)
From Batman Beyond
- Terry McGinnis (Will Friedle)
- Max Gibson (Cree Summer)
- Dana Tan (Lauren Tom)
From The Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries
- Sylvester (Joe Alaskey)
- Tweety (Joe Alaskey)
- Hector (Frank Welker)
- Granny (June Foray)
- Marilyn Shine (Tara Strong)
- Madelyn Glaze (Eden Sher)
- Susie Feeble (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Emma Bore (Tress MacNeille)
- Malinda Doe (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Tuesday Van Dour (Maria Bamford)
From Ozzy and Drix
- Ozzy Jones (Phil LaMarr)
- Drix Koldriliff (Jeff Bennett)
From Tom and Jerry Tales
- Tom Cat (Don Brown)
- Jerry Mouse (Samuel Vincent)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira O'Neil (Amber Ross)
- Casey Matthews (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho Anderson (Alecsander Kocev)
From Street Fighter Alpha: The Series
- Ryu (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Ken Masters (Robert Tinkler)
- E. Honda (Rino Romano)
- Chun-Li (Brittney Wilson)
- Zangief (Andrew Jackson)
- Guile (Kirby Morrow)
- Blanka (Brian Drummond)
- Dhalsim (Dorian Harewood)
From X-Men Evolution
- Scott Summers (Kirby Morrow)
- James "Logan" Howlett (Scott McNeil)
- Rogue (Meghan Black)
- Ororo Munroe (Kirsten Williamson)
- Kitty Pryde (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Evan Daniels (Neil Denis)
- Kurt Wagner (Brad Swaile)
- Jean Grey (Venus Terzo)
From Tiny Toon Adventures
- Buster Bunny (Charlie Adler)
- Hamton J. Pig (Don Messick)
- Babs Bunny (Tress MacNeille)
- Plucky Duck (Joe Alaskey)
- Fifi La Fume (Kath Soucie)
- Shirley McLoon (Gail Matthius)
- Sweetie Pie (Candi Milo)
- Furrball (Frank Welker)
- Dizzy Devil (Maurice LaMarche)
- Gogo Dodo (Frank Welker)
- Calamity Coyote (Frank Welker)
- Little Beeper (Frank Welker)
- Little Sneezer (Kath Soucie)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Eddie The Squirrel (Dwight Schultz)
From The Adventures of The Koopalings
- Larry Koopa (Adam McArthur)
- Morton Koopa Jr. (Phil LaMarr)
- Wendy O. Koopa (Janyse Jaud)
- Iggy Koopa (Greg Cipes)
- Roy Koopa (Jason Marsden)
- Lemmy Koopa (Ashley Johnson)
- Ludwig Von Koopa (Danny Cooksey)
From X-Men Evolution
- Lance Alvers (Christopher Grey)
- Todd Tolansky (Noel Fisher)
- Pietro Maximoff (Richard Ian Cox)
- Wanda Maximoff (Kelly Sheridan)
- Frederick J. Dukes (Michael Dobson)
- A Proud Day For James
- Time For Trouble
- Better Late Than Never
- All At Sea
- This is the first Cyberchase Home Video.
- Kimiko wears her The Return of Pandabubba outfit.
- The Cybersquad debut.
- We are introduced to Freakazoid.
- It is revealed that Matt is a peril to all kids.
- Thomas Song in the end credits: Gone Fishing.
- (We open this home video with the 2004 Nelvana logo)
- (We are then followed by the 1994-1997 Hanna Barbera All-Stars Action logo)
- (The Britt Allcroft Presents logo is the third to appear)
- (We afterwards open with the Cyberchase theme song)
- Chorus: Cyberchase! We're moving. We're beatin' hacker at his game. Don't try to tell me we won't fail cause motherboard will get him every time cause of this world freaky places that we see we've got the power. Of one, two, three, four! Running into cyberchase we'll meet him face to face we'll stick together all the time adventures in cyberspace the chase is on that's great we're in c-y-b-e-r chase.
- (We then find the Kids' WB characters at the Cybersquad's headquarters)
- Ash: What is this place?
- Raimundo: It looks peculiar.
- Mel: We're in the Cybersquad's headquarters.
- Ramona: It's where teams work together.
- Shaggy: Like, Matt and the others will visit us right now.
- Ash: And I'm sure to stop Hacker.
- Lexi: Excellent idea, Ash.
- Ash: Huh?
- Lexi: Babs and I are sure to participate.
- Ash: Yes!
- Mary: Look, here come the Cybersquad!
- (The Cybersquad appear)
- The Cybersquad: Hi, everyone!
- Rikochet: So it's all of you!
- Flea: The Flea is so happy to have everyone come!
- Alex: We were ready for some cyber origins.
- Peter: Can you recommend us your help?
- Matt: Surely.
- Digit: It's a good thing we're living our lives here.
- Jade: Of course.
- Buena Girl: We're ready when you are.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Exactly, Buena Girl.
- Virgil: So you're Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Richie: We're glad you came.
- Susie: We were about to begin our quest.
- Emma: Do you want to join in?
- Mr. Conductor 2: Yes, Emma. It's time for an adventure.
- Ozzy: All right!
- Drix: Totally!
- Helen: We're sure to be adventurers.
- Sarah: Do you know about James ze splendid red engine?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Indeed, Sarah. He had his chance to pull the express. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and A Proud Day For James starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: One night, Henry and Gordon were alone with James. Although Sir Topham Hatt was beginning to think well of them. Whenever a chance came the other engines will talk of nothing but bootlace.
- Henry: Remember when they had to use a bootlace to get you out of trouble James?
- Mr. Conductor 1: They would tease. James tried to get back by talking about Henry who got shut up in a tunnel and Gordon who got stuck on a hill. But they wouldn't listen.
- Gordon: You talk too much little James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: A fine strong engine like me has something to talk about. I'm the only engine who can pull the express. When I'm not there, they need two engines. Think of that. I've pulled expresses for years, and have never once lost my way. I seem to know the right line by instinct.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Every wise engine knows that the signalman sets the the switches to make the engines run on the right track. But Gordon was so proud he had forgotten.
- Gordon: Wake up, James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon next morning.
- Gordon: It's time for the express. What are you doing? Odd Jobs? Ah well. We all have to begin somewhere, don't we? Run along and get my coaches. Don't be late.
- Mr. Conductor 1: James went to get Gordon's coaches. They were all shining with new paint. He was careful not to bump them and they followed him smoothly into the station, singing happily...
- Coaches: We're going away, we're going away.
- James: I wish I was going with you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said James.
- James: I should love to pull the express and go flying above the line!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon with much noise and blowing off steam, got ready to back on to the train. Sir Topham Hatt was on the train with other important people and as soon as they heard the conductor's whistle, Gordon started.
- Gordon: Look at me now! Look at me now!
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed and the coaches glided after him.
- Gordon: Poop poop poop poop poop! Goodbye, little James, see you tomorrow!
- Mr. Conductor 1: James watched the train disappeared and then went back to work. He pushed some freight cars into their proper sidings and went to fetch the coaches for another train. James had just brought the coaches into the platform when he heard a mournful noise. There was Gordon trying to sneak into the station without being noticed.
- James: Hello, Gordon. Is it tomorrow?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon didn't answer. He just let off steam feebly.
- James: Did you lose your weight, Gordon?
- Gordon: No, it was lost for me. I was switched off the main line onto the loop. I have to go all around and back again.
- James: Perhaps it was instinct.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said James. All the passengers were shouting at the ticket window.
- Passengers: We want our money back!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sir Topham Hatt climbed onto a cart and blew the conductor's whistle so loudly that they all stopped to look at him. Then he promised a new train at once.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon can't do it. Will you pull it for us, James?
- James: Yes sir, I'll try.
- Mr. Conductor 1: So James was coupled on, and everyone got in.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Do your best, James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Sir Topham Hatt.
- James: Come along, come along!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said James.
- Coaches: You're pulling us well, you're pulling us well!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sang the coaches.
- James: Hurry, hurry, hurry!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Puffed James. Bridges and stations flashed by the passengers cheered and they soon reached the station. Everyone said thank you to James and Sir Topham Hatt was very impressed.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done. Would you like to pull the express sometimes?
- James: Yes, please.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Answered James. Next day when James came by, Gordon was pushing freight cars.
- Gordon: I like some quiet work for a change.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said.
- Gordon: I'm teaching these cars manners. You did well with those coaches I hear. Good, we'll show them.
- Mr. Conductor 1: And he gave his cars a bump. James and Gordon are now good friends. James sometimes takes the express to give Gordon a rest. Gordon never talks about bootlaces, and they are both quite agreed on a subject of freight cars.
- (A Proud Day For James ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: So remember, it's always important to pull the express.
- Ace: That's interesting.
- Buster: You'd be leaving, right?
- The Conductors: Yep.
- (The Conductors disappear)
- Fred: Let's split up and make the adjustments.
- All the others: Okay.
- (Soon, Matt is strolling along)
- Matt: Ah, it's good to be here in my busy times.
- (He suddenly bumps into Jessie)
- Jessie: Watch where you're going, you idiot!
- Matt: So you must be...
- Cliff: All of us.
- James: We'd say it's our favor.
- Lube: You know we're taking you away.
- Meowth: Just like what happened to Rini's friend Melissa.
- Shriek: We all have to mean it.
- Wobbuffet: Wobbuffet.
- Eddie: Oh yeah.
- Matt: What?!
- Larry: And what's more, it's always a bad feeling.
- Morton: You're really going to miss your friends.
- Wendy: We're all in charge.
- Iggy: And we deserve it.
- Roy: What do we say about abducting.
- Lemmy: It's a shame that no one will hear about your actions.
- Ludwig: Of course.
- Lance: We'll rock this place apart.
- Todd: And your baby will be yours.
- Pietro: By the way, Rev is my rival.
- Wanda: Gee.
- Frederick: We're going to Hacker with you.
- Matt: No!
- (Meanwhile, the gang are back in the headquarters)
- Jackie: Where could Matt be?
- Inez: He should be with us by now.
- (Jeff and Taylor race in)
- Jeff: We've got bad news!
- The gang: Huh?
- Taylor: Matt has been abducted by the villains!
- (Everyone gasps)
- Ash: Blast my head!
- Uncle: Aiya!
- Shaggy: Zoinks!
- Polvina: How could this happen?!
- Buster: We didn't want Matt to disappear, did he?
- Chun-Li: I don't think so.
- (The Conductors reappear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: What's wrong, everyone?
- Susanna: Didn't we tell you? Matt is gone!
- Angela: And it's all because he's going to Hacker!
- Mr. Conductor 2: Oh my!
- Evy: We'll never find him right now.
- Rick: Did Toby get abducted?
- Mr. Conductor 1: No, Rick, but he helped James while Gordon's resting. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Time For Trouble starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: The Island of Sodor has many visitors, and Sir Topham Hatt had scheduled more trains. Gordon the Big Engine had to work harder than ever before.
- Gordon: Come on.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He called to the coaches.
- Gordon: Come on, come on, come on. The passengers rely on me to be on time.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whenever Gordon finished one journey it was time for another to begin.
- (The conductor blows his whistle)
- Gordon: Never mind.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He puffed.
- Gordon: I like a long run to stretch my wheels.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Even so, Sir Topham Hatt decided that Gordon needed a rest.
- Sir Topham Hatt: James shall do your work.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He said kindly. James was delighted. He like to show off his smart red paint and was determined to be as fast as Gordon.
- (James' whistle toots)
- James: You know, little Toby.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He boasted.
- James: I'm an important engine. Everyone knows it. I'm as regular as clockwork. Never late, always on time, that's me.
- Toby: Sez you.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Replied Toby. Just then, Sir Topham Hatt arrived.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Your parts are worn, Toby, so you must go to the works to be mended.
- Toby: Can I take Henrietta, sir?
- Sir Topham Hatt: No. What would the passengers do without her?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Toby saw Percy by the water tower.
- Percy: Don't worry, Toby. I'll take care of Henrietta until you get back.
- (Toby's bell rings)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Soon Toby was out on the main line. He clanked as he trundled along. He's a little engine with small wheels. His tanks will not hold much water. He had come a long way and began to feel thirsty. In the distance was a signal.
- Toby: Good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: He tought.
- Toby: There's a station ahead. I can have a nice drink and a rest until James has passed.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Toby was enjoying his drink when the signalman came up. He had never seen Toby before. Toby's driver tried to explain but the new signalman wouldn't listen.
- Signalman: We must clear the line for James with the express. You'll had to get more water at the next station.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hurrying used a lot of water and his tanks were soon empty. Poor Toby was out of steam and stranded on the main line.
- Toby's Fireman: We must warn James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the fireman. Then he saw Percy and Henrietta.
- Toby's Fireman: Please, take me back to the station. It's an emergency.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henrietta hated leaving Toby.
- Percy: Never mind.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Percy.
- Percy: You're taking the fireman to warn James. That's a big help.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henrietta felt much better. James was fuming when he heard the news.
- James: I'm going to be late.
- Signalman: My fault.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said the signalman.
- Singalman: I didn't understand about Toby.
- James' Driver: Now James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said his driver.
- James' Driver: You had to push Toby.
- James: What, me?!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Snorted James.
- James: Me?! Push Toby and pull my train too?!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Grumbling dreadfully, James set off to find Toby. He came up behind Toby and gave him a bump.
- James: Get on you!
- Mr. Conductor 1: James had to work very hard. When he reached the works station he felt exhausted. Some children were on the platform.
- Boy: Koo. The express is late and it's got two engines. I think James couldn't pull it on his own so Toby had to help him.
- Toby: Never mind, James.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Whispered Toby.
- Toby: They're only joking.
- James: Huh!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said James. Toby just smiled.
- (Time For Trouble ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: