Cletus and Dr. Hibbert tell Barney that there's no garbage.
- Barney as Warrior
- Dr. Nick as Lord Stinker (Non-Speaking Role)
- Cletus as Jack the Grappler
- Dr. Hibbert as The Garbage Master
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Whilst the Rescue of Marge was going on, Barney was surprised to find Cletus, basking in the sun, instead of working on the heaps of steaming garbage behind him.
- Barney: Morning, Cletus. Nice day for garbage.
- Cletus: There's no garbage today.
- Barney: What do you mean no garbage today? There's heaps behind you!
- Cletus: No garbage today!
- Barney: But I've got to have garbage. You know, I've gotta have garbage. Dr. Nick here needs garbage. We all need garbage!
- Cletus: It's a festival day or something, so there's no garbage.
- Dr. Hibbert: Is that you, Barney?
- Barney: Uh, yes, sir. It's me, sir.
- Dr. Hibbert: Have you got Dr. Nick with you?
- Barney: He's here, sir. Empty, and willing to work, sir.
- Dr. Hibbert: There's no garbage today, right?
- Barney: Well, I can see, heaps, uh, piles, stacks, uh, mountains of garbage.
- Dr. Hibbert: You see no garbage! Barney, Cletus will tell you there is no garbage, eh, Barney?
- Cletus: There's no garbage!
- Dr. Hibbert: Repeat after me, Barney, 'There ain't no garbage'.
- Barney: There ain't no garbage.
- Dr. Hibbert: Good. That is settled. Instead, today is the Springfield Garbage Day, a festtival of garbage.
- Barney: Eh?
- Dr. Hibbert: "The Springfield Garbage Day takes place on the same day as the Springfield festival. So, to join in on the fun, we, the Garbage Corporation, are going to make our own parade float. No flowers or fancy bits, just prime, colorful garbage.
- Barney: I don't believe this.
- Cletus: This is going to take a very long time, so I'd get going if I was you. Must get going now, heaps to do.
- Barney: Things get stranger and stranger round here, spose' it is Festival Day.