Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Principal Skinner tells Sideshow Mel that Milhouse is in a log jam. Then, Sideshow Mel tells Homer who hurries off to the rescue.
- Sideshow Mel as Puffa
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Milhouse as Sunshine
- Homer as Ten Cents
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): At that moment, Sideshow Mel arrived to collect wood planks from a camp sawmill. He was a great friend of my Springfield men.
- Principal Skinner: Hey, Mel!
- Sideshow Mel: Hi there, Principal Skinner! How's it going?
- Principal Skinner: Milhouse's trapped in the log jam, go get help, quick as you can!
- Sideshow Mel: Right, will do, yes, I'm on me way, right now, ta-ta!
- Principal Skinner: Thanks, Mel! I owe you one! Sideshow Mel will get back to Springfield quicker than I could. With a bit of luck he'll see Homer or someone. You all right?
- Milhouse: Oh, I'm okay. I'll just have to sit it out; no choice.
- Principal Skinner: That's right. Oh, I was afraid of that. Heat's beginning to build up.
- Milhouse: I didn't like to say it, but I thought...
- Principal Skinner: Don't, don't worry, Milhouse, we'll get you out of there in no time.
- (Heat begins to build up in the wet logs)
- Milhouse: I do hope Sideshow Mel gets help soon.
- Homer: Oi, Sideshow Mel, are you in trouble?
- Sideshow Mel: No, you are, Homer! Milhouse's trapped in a log jam!
- Homer: Oh! Where?
- Sideshow Mel: Well, he's just up the lake!
- Homer: Oh, right. I'm on my way, thanks!
- Sideshow Mel: Good luck out there, you'll need it!