Principal Skinner tells Sideshow Mel that Milhouse is in a log jam. Then, Sideshow Mel tells Homer who hurries off to the rescue.
- Sideshow Mel as Puffa
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Milhouse as Sunshine
- Homer as Ten Cents
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): At that moment, Sideshow Mel arrived to collect wood planks from a camp sawmill. He was a great friend of my Springfield men.
- Principal Skinner: Hey, Mel!
- Sideshow Mel: Hi there, Principal Skinner! How's it going?
- Principal Skinner: Milhouse's trapped in the log jam, go get help, quick as you can!
- Sideshow Mel: Right, will do, yes, I'm on me way, right now, ta-ta!
- Principal Skinner: Thanks, Mel! I owe you one! Sideshow Mel will get back to Springfield quicker than I could. With a bit of luck he'll see Homer or someone. You all right?
- Milhouse: Oh, I'm okay. I'll just have to sit it out; no choice.
- Principal Skinner: That's right. Oh, I was afraid of that. Heat's beginning to build up.
- Milhouse: I didn't like to say it, but I thought...
- Principal Skinner: Don't, don't worry, Milhouse, we'll get you out of there in no time.
- (Heat begins to build up in the wet logs)
- Milhouse: I do hope Sideshow Mel gets help soon.
- Homer: Oi, Sideshow Mel, are you in trouble?
- Sideshow Mel: No, you are, Homer! Milhouse's trapped in a log jam!
- Homer: Oh! Where?
- Sideshow Mel: Well, he's just up the lake!
- Homer: Oh, right. I'm on my way, thanks!
- Sideshow Mel: Good luck out there, you'll need it!