Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Database is working with the B-Stacks on explosives, but then, something terrible happens.
- Homer as Ten Cents
- Milhouse as Sunshine
- Database as Boomer
- Jimbo Jones as Zak
- Fat Tony as Captain Zero (Non-Speaking Role)
- Kearney as Zip (Cameo)
- Dolph as Zug (Cameo)
- Mr. Burns as Zorran (Cameo)
- Nelson as Zebedee (Cameo)
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): No serious damage was done to the Springfielders. Database was as good as new, and some days later was working for Fat Tony. He and the B-Stacks were on the munitions contract.
- Homer: Good luck, Database!
- (Database's crate of explosives explodes)
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): No sooner had Homer tooted his greeting, when the munitions box exploded, much to the B-Stacks' bewilderment.
- Database: See? You can't get rid of a jinx that easily, Homer.
- Milhouse: Aye...
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): That was enough for Fat Tony. He got rid of the unhappy Database, and I took him back, intending to use him for simple jobs where nothing could go wrong.
- Jimbo Jones: See you, Database. If you need any help dying, let me know.