Principal Skinner tells the Springfielders that he just saw ghosts, but nobody believes him.
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Bart as Top Hat
- Grandpa Abe as OJ
- Barney as Warrior
- Homer as Ten Cents
- Milhouse as Sunshine
- Herb Powell as Scuttlebutt Pete (Mentioned)
- Bart: Slow down! You know better than to travel in fog of that great of naughts.
- Grandpa Abe: You're right, you look as if you've seen a ghost.
- Principal Skinner: I, Uh, well, I saw something, I, uh... No, I can't tell you, you'll only, laugh.
- Bart: What? Oh, look, come on, we're worried a bit serious.
- Principal Skinner: Well, I have seen ghosts.
- Bart: What? You've seen what?
- Principal Skinner: Ghosts! You know Herb's story about those men that died in the great storm of 1912?
- Barney: And they'll come back to get you!
- Homer: Oh, Skinner, you're not taking Herb's story for real, are you?
- Principal Skinner: Aye, Well, I'm not going out there again till' the fog lifts.
- Bart: Ha! Well, I'd never thought I'd hear that from a principal.
- Milhouse: Well, he, he could have seen something, there could be ghosts, you never know.
- Bart: Oh, don't be ridiculous, really.