Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mayor Quimby tells the Springfield Fleet that they have jobs to do with the navy and munitions.
- Mayor Quimby as Captain Star
- Barney as Warrior
- Bart as Top Hat
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Homer as Ten Cents
- Milhouse as Sunshine
- Grandpa Abe as OJ (Mentioned)
- Frank Grimes as Bluenose (Mentioned)
- Dr. J Loren Pyror as Mighty Moe (Mentioned)
- Mayor Quimby: Right, Springfield Fleet. We're on surfacing Naval maneuvers again.
- (The Springfield Fleet groans)
- Mayor Quimby: Abe's laying marker cones in the old dock area. Remember; no shortcuts. Use the official entry. You all know the Navy.
- (The Springfield Fleet grumble)
- Mayor Quimby: Don't grumble, it's a good regular contract. Just get on with it. Your loads are munitions. You're lucky, B-Stacks Fleet have got the explosives, so give them a wide burst. Make myself clear, Barney, no high wakes!
- Barney: I don't make high wakes, Mayor Quimby, no sir.
- Mayor Quimby: Not much. Daily garbage detail for you.
- Bart: Uhhh. This means we'll have Frank Gimes flapping around us. I can't stand that man. What a terrible bore he is with his orders, isn't he?
- Barney: You do the garbage detail, then.
- (The rest of the Springfield Fleet laughs as Bart is shocked)
- Bart: ME? How can you suggest such a thing?
- Mayor Quimby: I'll have less talk from you, Bart, or you will find yourself on garbage!
- (The rest of the Springfield Fleet laughs again)
- Bart: That is not funny. It would ruin my image.
- (The Springfield Fleet continues laughing)
- Mayor Quimby: Okay, crew, stow it! Bart!
- Bart: Yes?
- Mayor Quimby: Homework for you, and don't argue! Just go!
- Bart: Do I have to earn a living with this muttley crew?
- Principal Skinner: Oi, you...
- Homer: Mayor Quimby, we've just about had enough of Bart's insults.
- Principal Skinner: Aye.
- Homer: He's more trouble than he's worth.
- Milhouse: Aye, and you said that wasn't very much, didn't you, Homer, eh?
- (Principal Skinner laughs)
- Mayor Quimby: I said stow it! Homer, go to the Springfield Workshop, pick up the brand-new Springfield Line oil drum, get it filled, and take it to the Naval Yard!
- Homer: Right, sir.
- Milhouse: Well said, Homer. He's a pain in the head.
- (Principal Skinner laughs)
- Homer: The way he moves his head about, I'd say he's a pain in the neck!
- Principal Skinner: That's right!
- Mayor Quimby: Milhouse, go to the alley, pick up Dr. J. Loren Pyror. They finished the work on the bridge. Take him home.
- Milhouse: All right, then. Good. I like my job.
- Mayor Quimby: Principal Skinner, thanks for winning us the steel contract.
- Principal Skinner: That's okay, sir.
- Mayor Quimby: You pick up the last girder, then back here.