Frank Grimes gives orders to Homer and scraps his fuel drum.
- Homer as Ten Cents
- Frank Grimes as Bluenose
- Frank Grimes: Ahoy! Ahoy there! Ahoy! You, with the fuel drum, you're in my way, and you're idle. I don't like idle men, so move and move fast! That is an order!
- Homer: Oi! Oi! You naval twit! You scraped a brand new drum, deliberately!
- Frank Grimes: I gave an order to move out of my way, and its obviously most undisciplined I've ever walked in! If I order you to jump, you jump! and that drum is conscripted for a naval purpose, and if I want to scrape it, I will! I'll scrape you, too, if you don't get to your post on time!
- Homer: I'm always on time, and you know it!
- Frank Grimes: Aye, you'd better be, or I'll have you jailed in juvie! It's about time you fancy Springfielders started living up to your name, now! And get some energy in your body and start moving your feet! Mobilization! That is what I want, Mobilization!
- Homer: Oi! Oi, Oi, you, come back here! Oi! You just scraped it again! Wait! (Sighs) B-Stacks are bad enough, but Frank, he's something else.