Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bumblebee Man asks a tow into Springfield from Mr. Burns, but Mr. Burns says no. Then, they both see ghosts.
- Bumblebee Man as Izzy Gomez
- Mr. Burns as Zorran
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Bumblebee Man, the old man, had failed all day to get a cheap tow into Springfield, so he decided to try and sneak in for free, with the help of the fog.
- Mr. Burns: Hello, hello.
- Bumblebee Man: Oh...
- Mr. Burns: Ha ha! You never learn, do you, Bumblebee Man? Eh? Ha ha! Oh, crime doesn't pay, you know?
- Bumblebee Man: Oh, what you talk about?
- Mr. Burns: Slipping into Springfield on your own without a tow? Well, I hope you run aground, I'll be there, you'll be my salvage!
- Bumblebee Man: Hey, I no salvage! Okay, 50, most I give you for a tow.
- Mr. Burns: Hey? Get lost, not for 500! You'll be worth more dead!
- Bumblebee Man: Well, I did ask about a tow and I did not get a tow, so...
- Mr. Burns: That Bumblebee Man. I'll get him one day... Anyway, heh, with luck, there should be a few distress calls today, eh? Heh. Suckers always pay at least double to get them out of trouble. Aha. This looks like money. Ahoy! You need a tow into Springfield? Eh? Eh? Ahoy? You there ahead of me? I'm hailing you! Give you a fair price, get you into town sa... safe? (Sees what look like ghosts) There's no sound. What's going on? It can't be! No! It's the ghosts! It's Principal Skinner's ghost fleet! Oh, no! They're coming to get me! Oh! I'll leave you alone, lads, don't touch me!
- Bumblebee Man: It's very foggy. Boy, if I see nobody, nobody can see me. Hmmm. So I get into Springfield free. It's good. Eh, you watch where you're going. Why they don't answer? It's funny. (Sees what looks like ghosts) Aye Carumba! It's ghosts! Oh, don't take me! I got a tow already, it's on it's way, please don't take me!
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): The ghost men slid silently into the fog. Mr. Burns was so shaken, he sailed round in a circle and met Bumblebee Man again.
- (Mr. Burns bumps into Bumblebee Man)
- Mr. Burns: Oh, uh, uh, oh, ah, oh, it's you. Uh, heh, not gotten far, have you?
- Bumblebee Man: Amigo, give me a tow, I pay what you want, any price you say.
- Mr. Burns: Uh, no, Bumblebee Man, My old friend, uh, I'll tow you you in for free, I need some company getting back to Springfield. Heh heh.