Barney offers Bumblebee Man a tow into Springfield, but Bumblebee Man refuses the offer.
- Barney as Warrior
- Bumblebee Man as Izzy Gomez
- Barney: Hey, there's Bumblebee Man! I'll get a bonus if I can tow him as well. Ahoy! Bumblebee Man, wake up!
- Bumblebee Man: Si! What time is it? Oh, Barney, it's you.
- Barney: Want a tow? Give you a good price.
- Bumblebee Man: Aye aye aye, you wake me up to tell me funny jokes, eh?
- Barney: It's no joke! I'll give you a special rate, say $100?
- Bumblebee Man: Not even for ten, Gringo. Now you wake me so early, I have all this daylight, and the city very calm.
- Barney: What? You wouldn't think of going in on your own, would you?
- Bumblebee Man: Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
- Barney: You, you are crazy, Bumblebee Man. Risking in going on your own for a measly hundred.
- (Bumblebee Man grumbles)
- Barney: Anyway, it's against the law!
- (Barney bumps into Bumblebee Man)
- Bumblebee Man: Aye aye aye!"
- (Barney Whistles)
- Bumblebee Man: I think she is less missed, then you tow me, eh, Barney? Eh heh heh!