Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mayor Quimby and Fat Tony gather the heroes and villains together for an emergency meeting about missing wagons.
- Mayor Quimby as Captain Star
- Fat Tony as Captain Zero
- Bart as Top Hat
- Mr. Burns as Zorran
- Dolph as Zug
- Kearney as Zip
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Barney as Warrior
- Martin as Grampus
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Next morning, I told Fat Tony, Heroes and Villains had to get together on this!
- Bart: I say, what's this all about? Springfield Fleet and Bully Fleet together, whatever next?
- Mr. Burns: We're wasting time.
- Mayor Quimby: Silence!
- Mr. Burns: Homer's wagon is the only one gone.
- Dolph: Yeah, bet he knows what it's about.
- Kearney: Him stealing wagons, that's what!
- Principal Skinner: Cut that out about Homer!
- Barney: Yeah, watch it, see?
- Dolph: Well, we didn't mean it...
- Principal Skinner: Just careful what you say!
- Mayor Quimby: I said Silence! Fat Tony and I have had a meeting. Missing wagons is serious. We're going to get to the bottom of it, understand? Fat Tony?
- Fat Tony: I have a scheme to catch this pirate.
- Bart: Ha, I expect that there are several!
- Principal Skinner: Aye, send a crook to catch a crook.
- Mr. Burns: What are you suggesting?
- Mayor Quimby: Quiet! We've decided to set a trap!
- Fat Tony: Certain boxes are being rigged with flares that will trigger off if the box is even touched, never mind stolen!
- Mayor Quimby: So, this is the plan. Tonight, you'll all be out in pairs, maintaining silence. Keep your eyes open. Fat Tony and I...
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Unknown to us, Martin was searching where he'd lost the thief the night before.
- Martin: It's as far as here. What about this old warehouse? It's impossible; hasn't been used for years.