Grandpa Abe and Principal Skinner meet Ralph Wiggum and they talk about dynamite.
- Ralph Wiggum as Billy Shoepack
- Grandpa Abe as OJ
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): A Wiggum kid named Ralph worked in Shellbyville, delivering essentials like gasoline, ropes, fuses, and dynamite, from Springfield to Shellbyville. Why a Wiggum kid? Well, you can see he's just as dumb, and in Ralph's case, just as dangerous.
- Grandpa Abe: Oh, look who's here. It's Ralph Wiggum.
- Ralph Wiggum: Hey, Springfielders, don't you wish you carried something more exciting than wood?
- Principal Skinner: No thanks. Just get stuff away from here. You're welcome to it.
- Ralph Wiggum: Dynamite's exciting stuff. Makes lovely big bangs. Fairly obvious if you know how to handle it, like I do.
- Grandpa Abe: Hey, you're not unloading next to us, are you?
- Ralph Wiggum: Fraid' so, Abe. Don't worry. If it goes up, we all go up! (Giggles)
- Principal Skinner: Yeah?
- Ralph Wiggum: No, it's safe. Only joking.
- Principal Skinner: You'd better be.