Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grandpa Abe and Principal Skinner meet Ralph Wiggum and they talk about dynamite.
- Ralph Wiggum as Billy Shoepack
- Grandpa Abe as OJ
- Principal Skinner as Big Mac
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): A Wiggum kid named Ralph worked in Shellbyville, delivering essentials like gasoline, ropes, fuses, and dynamite, from Springfield to Shellbyville. Why a Wiggum kid? Well, you can see he's just as dumb, and in Ralph's case, just as dangerous.
- Grandpa Abe: Oh, look who's here. It's Ralph Wiggum.
- Ralph Wiggum: Hey, Springfielders, don't you wish you carried something more exciting than wood?
- Principal Skinner: No thanks. Just get stuff away from here. You're welcome to it.
- Ralph Wiggum: Dynamite's exciting stuff. Makes lovely big bangs. Fairly obvious if you know how to handle it, like I do.
- Grandpa Abe: Hey, you're not unloading next to us, are you?
- Ralph Wiggum: Fraid' so, Abe. Don't worry. If it goes up, we all go up! (Giggles)
- Principal Skinner: Yeah?
- Ralph Wiggum: No, it's safe. Only joking.
- Principal Skinner: You'd better be.