Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Snake arrives at Springfield and tells Nelson to do some things for him.
- Snake Jailbird as Johnny Cuba
- Mr. Smithers as The Coast Guard
- Nelson as Zebedee
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Snake Jailbird had stopped, waiting till' he wasn't seen.
- Snake Jailbird: Nobody in sight. That's what I like. Time to slip in closer to Springfield, and, uh, he he, meet my business details. He he.
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Uh, Snake's Idea of a, business partner, was like himself, a gangster.
- Mr. Smithers: Ahoy there! Coming through! Customs Inspection! You are within city limits! I'm coming aboard! Hey! Watch out! What you doing? You better..." (Snake Slams Mr. Smithers) "Oh! Ow!
- Snake Jailbird: Eh, Sorry mate, the wind must have blown me off course! (Laughs evilly)
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): Nelson was out, as he'd been told, looking for people that might need help. Anything that might please Fat Tony.
- Nelson: Ah, Snake Jailbird. Oh, dear.
- Snake Jailbird: Well, well, well, Fat Tony's little Nelson.
- Nelson: Hello, Snake, I mean, uh, Mr. Jailbird.
- Snake Jailbird: Eh, good day. Nice to see you. Listen, uh, do something for me.
- Nelson: Do, uh...
- Snake Jailbird: Slip me into Springfield so I'm not breaking the law, right? I'll see, all right?
- Nelson: I'd love to, sir. Honest, I would, but...
- Snake Jailbird: No ifs, no buts, Nelson! I need a tow right now. The wind's making me angry. Upsetting me plans.
- Nelson: Sorry, sir, b-b-b-but you see, Fat Tony's given me other orders.
- Snake Jailbird: Listen to me, kid. Tony owes me, you understand, so don't get funny or you'll be in deep trouble, and I do mean deep!
- Mayor Quimby (Narrating): The gangster told Nelson to tow him to the old building that hadn't been used for years, where he arranged to meet his criminal friends.
- Nelson: I don't like it here. It's out of bounds for shipping.
- Snake Jailbird: Too bad. Now I need food right away, and be quick about it, or I'll break your arms!
- Nelson: You mean steal it?
- Snake Jailbird: Did I say 'steal'? Just get it when nobody's looking.
- Nelson: Yes sir, right away, sir.
- Snake Jailbird: And don't try anything funny, or you'll find yourself at the bottom of the town with cement in your feet! (Laughs evilly)