This parody comes from the episode, Percy Takes The Plunge (or should I say Bart Takes The Plunge). Homer tells Bart to not go pass the danger board. But Bart thinks the board is stupid.
- Homer as Thomas
- Bart as Percy
- Ringo Starr as The Narrator
- Ringo Starr: Homer was looking at a board on the quay. Danger!
- Homer: We mustn’t go pass it.
- Ringo Starr: He said.
- Homer: That's orders.
- Bart: Why?
- Homer: Danger means falling down something.
- Ringo Starr: Said Homer.
- Homer: I went pass danger once and fell down a hole.
- Bart: I can't see a hole.
- Ringo Starr: Said Bart. He didn't that the foundation of the quay had sunk. The road now sloped downwards to the sea.
- Bart: Stupid Board!
- Ringo Starr: Said Bart.