Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This parody comes from the episode, Percy Takes The Plunge (or should I say Bart Takes The Plunge). Homer tells Bart to not go pass the danger board. But Bart thinks the board is stupid.
- Homer as Thomas
- Bart as Percy
- Ringo Starr as The Narrator
- Ringo Starr: Homer was looking at a board on the quay. Danger!
- Homer: We mustn’t go pass it.
- Ringo Starr: He said.
- Homer: That's orders.
- Bart: Why?
- Homer: Danger means falling down something.
- Ringo Starr: Said Homer.
- Homer: I went pass danger once and fell down a hole.
- Bart: I can't see a hole.
- Ringo Starr: Said Bart. He didn't that the foundation of the quay had sunk. The road now sloped downwards to the sea.
- Bart: Stupid Board!
- Ringo Starr: Said Bart.