Here's a Simpsons/Thomas parody of the ending of the episode, Tenders & Turntables. Principal Skinner, Moe and Barney make a plan to go on strike and make Stan Marsh look silly.
- Principal Skinner as Gordon
- Moe as James
- Barney as Henry
- Ringo Starr as The Narrator
- Ringo Starr: That night, the three men had an indignation meeting.
- Principal Skinner, Moe and Barney: It's shameful to treat big men like this. Principal Skinner has to go backwards and people think he's a Simpson. Moe spins round like a top and everyone laughs at us. And to add to that, Stan Marsh makes us work in dirty bars. Ugh!
- Principal Skinner: Listen.
- Ringo Starr: Said Principal Skinner. He whispered something to the others.
- Principal Skinner: We'll do it tomorrow. Stan Marsh will look silly.
- Ringo Starr: The men had decided to go on strike.