The Simpsons Arcade (TV Crossover) is a movie based on the arcade game that is made by Pikachufreak.
- This film has The Simpson Family joining forces with characters from various shows. Fox Family shows like Donkey Kong Country, Ripley's Believe It or Not: The Animated Series, Tetris Attack and WarioWare, Disney shows like The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Kick Buttowski, Timon and Pumbaa and Lab Rats, Kids' WB favorites like Pokemon, Hoop-a-Joop, Yu-Gi-Oh! and Loonatics Unleashed, Fox Kids favorites like Digimon, Star Fox, Shinzo and Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, Cartoon Network hits like Dexter's Laboratory, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Powerpuff Girls and Hanna Barbera classics like What's New, Scooby-Doo?, Swat Kats, Josie and The Pussycats and The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest. In this adaptation, they have to stop Waylon Smithers and Mr. Burns from taking Maggie away. All the while, they must stop Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs, too. At the end of this film, Maggie is reunited with the other Simpsons and Ash is glad that's over.
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Ripley's Believe It or Not: The Animated Series
- Michael Ripley (Teddy Lee Dillon)
- Cyril Barker (Rick Jones)
- Samantha Seaver (Jennifer Morehouse)
From Tetris Attack
- Yoshi (Andrew Sabiston)
- Lakitu (Tom Kenny)
- Bumpty (Brianne Siddall)
- Poochy (Frank Welker)
- Flying Wiggler (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Prince Froggy (Rodger Bumpass)
- Gargantua Blargg (Danny Cooksey)
- Lunge Fish (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Raphael The Raven (Phil LaMarr)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Kick Buttowski
- Kick Buttowski (Charlie Schlatter)
- Brad Buttowski (Danny Cooksey)
- Brianna Buttowski (Grey DeLisle)
- Honey Buttowski (Kari Wahlgren)
- Harold Buttowski (Brian Stepanek)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From Lab Rats
- Leo Dooley (Tyrel Jackson Williams)
- Chase Davenport (Billy Unger)
- Adam Davenport (Spencer Boldman)
- Bree Davenport (Kelli Berglund)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
- Tai Kamiya (Joshua Seth)
- Kari Kamiya (Lara Jill Miller)
- Angie Hinomoto (Colleen O'Shaughnessy)
- Marcus Damon (Quinton Flynn)
From Star Fox
- Fox McCloud (Yuri Lowenthal)
- Falco Lombardi (Derek Stephen Prince)
- Krystal (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Slippy Toad (Tom Gibis)
- Peppy Hare (Michael Lindsay)
- Mushra (Tom Gibis)
- Sago (Steven Blum)
- Binka (Philece Sampler)
- Yakumo Tatsuro (Peggy O'Neal)
- Kutal (Bob Papenbrook)
From Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
- Jason Lee Scott (Austin St. John)
- Zack Taylor (Walter Emanuel Jones)
- Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang)
- Kimberly Hart (Amy Jo Johnson)
- Billy Cranston (David Yost)
- Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank)
From Dexter's Laboratory
- Dexter (Candi Milo)
- Dee Dee (Kat Cressida)
- Dexter's Mom (Kath Soucie)
- Dexter's Dad (Jeff Bennett)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Catherine Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (Elizabeth Daily)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From Swat Kats
- Jake Clawson (Barry Gordon)
- Chance Furlong (Charlie Adler)
From Josie and The Pussycats
- Josie McCoy (Janet Waldo)
- Valerie Brown (Barbara Pariot)
- Melody Valentine (Jackie Joseph)
- Alexander Cabot (Casey Kasem)
- Alan Mayberry (Jerry Dexter)
- Alexandra Cabot (Sherry Alberoni)
From The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
- Jonny Quest (J.D. Roth)
- Hadji Singh (Rob Paulsen)
- Jessie Banner (Jennifer Hale)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From The Simpsons
- Homer Simpson (Dan Castellaneta)
- Marge Simpson (Julie Kavner)
- Bart Simpson (Nancy Cartwright)
- Lisa Simpson (Yeardley Smith)
- Maggie Simpson (Josie Foster)
- Waylon Smithers (???)
- Mr. Burns (???)
- This is a crossover.
- The Simpson Family debut.
- Just before the second level, the scene of Rev and Bree pumping up the balloons is sped up.
- Mel, Brad and Josie are Our Heroes' similarities.
- Smithers and Burns are the villains.
- (We open this film with The Simpsons intro)
- (After we zoom to the show's logo, we view the sights of Springfield)
- (When we go to the town's elementary school, Bart is writing something on a chalkboard)
- (The text on the chalkboard reads: I will not propose to pretty pantyhose princesses)
- (The bell then rings, and Bart dashes out of the school with his skateboard)
- (At the power plant, Homer is working hard and hears a whistle)
- (He takes off his mask and sets to work while a gem lands on his back)
- (In the background are Smithers and Burns)
- (We then find Marge and Maggie at the grocery store)
- (Maggie is then listed on the wrong order and placed in a bag)
- (Marge is relieved when Maggie pops out of it)
- (We cut to the music classroom, where Mr. Largo is rehearsing his class a band)
- (Angered he sends Lisa, who is still playing her saxophone, out of the classroom)
- (Back with Homer, he takes out the rod he noticed on his back and throws it to the streets)
- (Bart picks it up and passes some other Simpsons characters on his way back)
- (Marge and Maggie are then shown driving their curves)
- (When they did, they honk their horns)
- (As we pan to the family's house, Homer arrives at last)
- (Bart skateboards towards the top of his car, just before he gets out)
- (When he does so, he dodges Lisa, who zooms by on her bike)
- (All of a sudden, he freaks out when Marge approaches him and quickly runs to the door)
- (As we find the living room, The Simpson Family made it here, but some TV characters fill in the seats)
- (We then show the TV with the title: The Simpsons Arcade and we start our film)
- (We find the family with the TV characters)
- Homer: Ah, it's good to be free.
- Ash: That's great.
- Mel: You know, it's a great time to remember.
- (Smithers rushes in with a diamond and bumps into Homer)
- (The Diamond flies into the air and lands on Maggie's mouth)
- Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa: Maggie!
- Ash: Oh no!
- Fred: He's getting away!
- Leo: Quick, after him!
- (The gang go on a chase after Smithers)
- (They pass several obstacles and many others)
- (Just as they made it to the last section, Professor Werner Von Brawn appears)
- Von Brawn: You're history!
- Ash: Let's do it, you guys.
- Jason: It's morphing time!
- (We start our morphing sequence)
- Tommy: Dragonzord!
- Zack: Mastodon!
- Kimberly: Pterodactyl!
- Billy: Triceratops!
- Trini: Sabre-Toothed Tiger!
- Jason: Tyrannosaurus!
- (The Rangers finally transform)
- The Rangers: Bring it on!
- Ash: Charizard, Heracross, i choose you!
- (Charizard and Heracross appear, but Charizard fires a flamethrower at Ash)
- Ash: (scorched) I guess Charizard wouldn't.
- Mel: Now, it's never going to listen to you, Ashy Boy!
- (Von Brawn's theme starts as he fights the others)
- Jason: Eat this.
- (He delivers a kick to Von Brawn)
- Ash: Charizard, Flamethrower and Heracross Megahorn!
- (Charizard and Heracross launch their moves and Von Brawn gets hit)
- Von Brawn: Grr!
- Lexi: Try this on for size!
- (She uses her psychic powers and Von Brawn is thrown into the water)
- Ash: Yes! We did it!
- The Rangers: All right!
- Josie: Look, everybody, Smithers is escaping!
- (The gang see Smithers escaping with Maggie)
- Bart: Rev, Bree, pump the balloons up like a speeding bullet.
- Rev and Bree: Roger.
- (Dark Adeleine's Theme plays as a fast motion Rev and Bree pump up the balloons)
- Rev: All set.
- Bree: Hang on.
- (The gang fly into Krustyland, meaning the start of the next level)
- (When they safely land, they discover attractions)
- Ash: Wow!
- Mary: It's so huge.
- Marge: Let's have some fun.
- Homer: You got it.
- (The gang have fun at Krustyland)
- (While they enjoy, Britney Spears can be heard singing Circus)
- Britney Spears: There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby I'm a put-on-a-show kinda girl Don't like the backseat, gotta be first (oh, oh) I'm like the ringleader I call the shots (call the shots) I'm like a firecracker I make it hot (make it hot) When I put on a show I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins (hah, hah, hah) Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break (hah, hah, hah) I'm like a performer, the dancefloor is my stage (hah, hah, hah) Better be ready, hope that ya feel the same (hah, hah, hah) All the eyes on me in the center of the ring Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) Don't stand there watching me, follow me Show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho) There's only two types of guys out there, Ones that can hang with me, and ones that are scared So baby I hope that you came prepared I run a tight ship, so beware I'm like a ring leader, I call the shots. I'm like a fire cracker, I make it hot when I put on a show. (Bridge) (Chorus) Let's go..(ah, ah, ahaha-hah) Let me see what you can do..(ah, ah, ahaha-hah) I'm running this. Yeah, like what..? (Bridge) (Chorus) All the eyes on me in the center of the ring Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) Don't stand there watching me, follow me Show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) All the eyes on me in the center of the ring Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah) Don't stand there watching me, follow me Show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dance floor Just like a circus (ah, ah, ahaha-hah, ha, ha, ha, ha, ho, ho, ho)
- (Circus ends)
- Ash: We got some good fun.
- (But not for long, The Krusty Balloon rises from the scene)
- Bart: Whoa, it's a Krusty Balloon.
- (The Black Knight, The Jaguaro, The Ghost of Geronimo and The Diabolical Disc Phantom arrive too)
- Shaggy: And, like, monsters from our past.
- Scooby: Relp!
- Misty: I can handle the Krusty Balloon. Staryu, Politoed, go!
- (Staryu and Politoed appear, but Psyduck pops out, sees Scooby's enemies and freaks out)
- (The Duck Pokemon then starts to run around in circles)
- Misty: (angrily) I don't want you to battle, Psyduck.
- Lexi: Gee, that Pokemon doesn't want to listen to you.
- Misty: Yeah right. Staryu, swift attack and Politoed, water gun.
- (Staryu and Politoed launch their attacks and the Krusty Balloon pops)
- (Scooby and Shaggy are still running away from their enemies when the four get tripped over)
- (The floor breaks open and everyone falls down while screaming)
- (As they go plummeting down, a clown's evil laugh can be heard in the background)
- (The gang land onto the ground with a loud Kuh-Thud)
- Ash: Ow! That hurts!
- Mel: Just look what you did to my earrings. Now, they're gone because of you.
- Ash: I didn't mean to.
- Jake: Where are we?
- Dexter: We must have landed in a Springfield Cemetery.
- (The gang gasp)
- Courage: (howls in agony)
- Mary: I'm scared.
- Josie: Mary, what's wrong?
- Donkey Kong: D-don't look know but the zombies are going to eat us!
- (The zombies arise from their grave)
- Ash: Run for it!
- (The gang run away from the zombies, as Skycycle can be heard singing It's Terror Time Again)
- Skycycle: You hear the screeching of an owl, You hear the wind begin to howl, You know there's zombies on the prowl, And it's terror time again. They've got you running though the night, It's terror time again. And you just might die of fright, It's a terrifying time. You hear the beating of your heart, You know the screaming's gonna start, Here comes the really scary part, 'Cause it's terror time again. They've got you running through the night, It's terror time again. Oh, you just might die of fright, It's a terrifying time. All the trees begin to moan, And the monsters grunt and groan, Rotting faces full of slime, Don't you know it's terror time? And it's terror time again, They've got you running through the night, Yes, it's terror time again. Oh, you just might die of fright, It's a terrifying time!
- (Terror Time Again ends)
- Ash: (as he and the others made it to the elevator) That was a close one.
- Mel: I found my earrings. They're safe here.
- Bart: But not for long, there are two mobsters.
- (The Big and Little Mobsters come in)
- Big Mobster: Where do you think you're going?
- Brock: We're going to Moe's Tavern and i challenge you. Onix, Crobat, go.
- (Onix and Crobat appear)
- Ash: Wow, Brock's an excellent expert.
- Donkey Kong: Yeah right.
- Brock: Okay, Onix, use your headbutt and Crobat use your wing attack.
- (Onix and Crobat launch their attacks and the two Mobsters are thrown into the darkness)
- Ash: You did it, Brock.
- Brock: No problem.
- (The gang arrive at Moe's Tavern)
- Moe: What took you guys so long?
- Ash: We were running away from the zombies at the cemetery.
- Kat: And now, Mel has lost her earrings.
- Adam: Thank goodness she found them.
- Moe: That's great. I want you guys to serve beer to the customers.
- Others: We will.
- (The gang set to work on serving Beer to the customers)
- (While they work, The Beer Song is heard)
- Weird Al: What is the malted liquor.(beer) What gets you drunker quicker? What comes in bottles or in cans?(beer) Can't get enough of it,(beer) How we really love it,(beer) Makes me think I'm a man,(beer) I can kiss and hug it,(beer) But I'd rather chug it,(beer) Fill my belly up to here,(beer) I could not refuse a,(beer) I could really use a,(beer) Beer, beer, beer. I can't remember how much I have had, I drank a twelve pack with my dad, BURP! That's my son the drunken manly stud, I'm proud to be his bud, Here have some pretzels, No! I'll call it quits, Those things give me the Schlitz! Drink with your family, Drink it with your friends, Drink till you're fat, Stomach distends, Beer is liquid bread it's good for you, We like to drink till we spew, EW Who cares if we get fat, I'll drink to that, As we sing once more. What is the malted liquor, What gets you drunker quicker, What comes in bottles or in cans (beer) Can't get enough of it,(beer) How we really love it,(beer) Makes me think I'm a man,(beer) I can kiss and hug it,(beer) But I'd rather chug it,(beer) Fill my belly up to here,(beer) Golly I adore it,(beer) Come on dammit pour it, Do it for me, Brew it for me, Feed it to me, Speed it to me.(beer) The most wonderful drink in the world. Hooray.
- (The Beer Song ends)