The audio commentary for The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is a fan-fiction thing to make. It would've appeared on the Disney print of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie commentary with Director Stephen Hillenburg, Co-writers Paul Tibbitt and Andrew Stanton, and Actors Tom Kenny and David Hasselhoff.
- STEPHEN HILLENBURG: I'm Stephen Hillenburg, the director of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- PAUL TIBBITT: I'm Paul Tibbitt.
- ANDREW STANTON: I'm Andrew Stanton, and we're two of the co-writers of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- TOM KENNY: And I'm Tom Kenny, one of the voice actors of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. (IMITATING SPONGEBOB'S VOICE) Welcome to the audio commentary for my movie!
- HILLENBURG: That movie is, you guessed it, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie!
- (HILLENBURG AND KENNY (IMITATING SPONGEBOB'S LAUGH) LAUGH)
- HILLENBURG: Also, we'll like to welcome our very special guest for this commentary. Say hello to David Hasselhoff!
- DAVID HASSELHOFF: Hey there, dudes! I'm David Hasselhoff, the guy who played the surfer near the end of the film. I'll tell you about it when it's time. Okay? Good.
- HILLENBURG: It was, like, always my idea to start the film off with the live-action pirates finding tickets to the SpongeBob movie that's playing in a real theater. Other crew members wanted to open the film up differently, too. But ultimately, my idea came through, and we hired a bunch of actors to portray all the live-action pirates that you're about to see both in the very beginning of the movie and at the end, when the usher tells the pirates to leave.