The Story of The Missing Coach is a fan-fiction Thomas & Friends episode for Season 4 made by SuperMalechi, which aired after "Gallant Old Engine"
Donald tells the other engines the time when he and Douglas first came to Sodor.
- Donald & Douglas
- BoCo (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- US Narrator: Ringo Starr.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- This was one of the Season 4 episodes Carlin didn't narrate, this is because he left Shining Time Station in 1997.
- Season 3-6 music cue (mostly used in episode like "Escape!" (start), "Thomas, Percy & Old Slowcoach"(when Thomas and Percy are taking freight cars to the scrap yards) and "Twin Trouble" (when Douglas goes to visit Donald))
- Donald and Douglas' S2 theme (when Donald begins the story)
Ringo Starr US narration
- Ringo Starr: One morning, Donald and Douglas were talking to the other engines at the sheds.
- Donald: I remember the first day on the Island.
- Ringo Starr: Said Donald.
- Douglas: Me too!
- Ringo Starr: Douglas said.
- Douglas: We knew all of ya, didn't we.
- Oliver: I came to Sodor after being rescued from scrap by one of you.
- Ringo Starr: Smiled Oliver.
- Douglas: That's me!
- Ringo Starr: Huffed Douglas.
- Donald: I will tell ya the story about the first time we came here.
- Ringo Starr: Said Donald. And everyone listened.
- Donald: And this is the story.
- Ringo Starr: Donald told them.
- Donald: I happened not long ago when Dougie and I came to the Island of Sodor from Scotland. After we got our names painted on our tenders, we are left alone in the Shed. "You may notice, Dougie", I said, "The young painters forgot something".
- Douglas: What did they forget?
- Donald: Doggie said. "they painted on their tenders, but they put none on us".
- Douglas: You mean?
- Donald: Asked Dougie.
- Douglas: Our names?
- Donald: "Of course", I chuckled. Just then, the manager arrived.