The Sweet Princess' Birthday is the eighteenth episode of the first season of Livin' The Life With The Stereotypes.
- It is Arlene's birthday, and Sophia and her friends hold a celebration for her. When Arlene finds toys and electronics, she has turned 13 until she becomes a teenager. Betty, Ralph and Cole attempt to wreck havoc, but are caught by Florence and Stephen Parks catch them and bust them until further notice. Afterwards, Arlene thanks Sophia.
- Sophia Winterford (Tara Strong)
- Lolita Diamond (Vanessa Marshall)
- Amethyst Giger (Grey DeLisle)
- Madeline Voorhees (Lara Jill Miller)
- Charleigh Greene (Mae Whitman)
- Pinora Luck (Athena Karkanis)
- Caroline Stormwind (Lauren Tom)
- Josephine Grimsbo (Isabella Acres)
- Hecuba Blackwood (Jessica DiCicco)
- Arlene Parks (Kathryn Cressida)
- Florence Parks (Lara Jill Miller)
- Stephen Parks (Greg Cipes)
- Betty Hawkins (Janyse Jaud)
- Ralph Hart (Jason Marsden)
- Cole Winston (Danny Cooksey)
- Here With Me Now
- Say You'll Be There (as Arlene's gift)
- Up by Joy Williams
- This is the episode where Arlene turns 13.
- Arlene's parents Florence and Stephen Parks debut, along with her sister Annie Parks (voiced by Hadley Belle Miller).
- It is revealed that Sophia wants a present.
- Spice Girls song: Say You'll Be There.
- Lolita mentions her parents.
- (We open this episode with Here With Me Now)
- Clique Girlz: I can tell you anything at all (But you'd never laugh at me) Didn't have to look before I fall (Cause you'd always catch me) Anything I did I had a friend (And you always had me) And we made a pact until the end Together we'd always be But now, I'm gone, (But now I that I'm gone girl tell me) Are you moving on (Are you moving on girl) I'm living life I'm feeling fine And I got all that I wanted I rocked the world Yeah with my girls But we don't ever flaunt it But there's something that will always get me down Why aren't you here with me now.
- (The episode then opens