This story focuses on Alex's Senior Year.
- Elizabeth Knicks High School
- Gymnasium- Where rallies, graduation practices and P.E. Classes are held.
- Cafeteria- Where the students have their lunch. One one occasion, there was a speaker that convinced the students (mainly Daniel and Alex) to join their health program.
- Auditorium- The Seniors took part in a play in the episode The School Play. This location was also used in The Photoshoot when Alex, Stephanie, Evelyn and Damaris got their ID pictures taken.
- Library- The students sometime hang out there at Lunchtime.
- Bingo Room- In the episode, The Christmas Party, the students (except Isaiah, James (Both of the former did not bring their gifts), Taylor (Got in trouble), and Miranda (who was absent in this episode)) did a White Elephant gift exchange and traded gifts with each other after the game.
- Practice Field- The Seniors once had their end-of-the-year BBQ after the Senior Rally.
- Football Field- The most prominent settings in this school. The Seniors' Graduation ceremony took place there at the end of the story. It was also used when the characters ran track in P.E. class.
- Softball Field- Used in The Baseball When the Juniors compete against the Seniors, paying homage to the 4th vs. 5th Grade battles done in some schools, nationwide.
- Miss Molly- The teens' History and Science teacher. James and Miranda also have her for homeroom. She takes place in Room 20.
- Chef- The Lunch Lady.
- Miss Jo- The toughest P.E. Teacher at the school. Every main character (except Daniel and Alex, who were in Health class for the whole year) took this course instead of Health in the first half of the book. Some of the main male characters (Manuel, Gus, James, Isaiah and Spencer, in this case) stayed in this class in the second half of the book. Gus and Manuel also have her for Homeroom. Her homeroom takes place in Room 21, and (sometimes) the Girls Locker Room.
- Miss Claudine- Their English teacher. Alex, Daniel and Taylor are also in her homeroom class. She takes place in Room 26.
- Miss Richardson- Stephanie's English teacher. Damaris and Spencer have her as their homeroom teacher. She teaches in Room 23.
- Miss Courtney- Their Math teacher. She teaches in Room 24.
- Ms. Gidget- Their art teacher. Her appearance closely resembles Brett Aspel. She teaches in Room 22.
- Mr. Flentye- The school's Health teacher. When Semester 2 began, Alex and Daniel both remained in his class since Semester 1. All of the main female students (Taylor, Evelyn, Damaris, Miranda, and Stephanie) joined in the second half of the book. He also serves as Isaiah, Evelyn, and Stephanie's Hoemroom teacher. He takes place in Room 19.
- The First Day of School
- The New Math Class
- The School Portraits
- The Airport
- The Book Fair
- The Barbecue
- The Catalina Trip
- The Halloween Episode
- The Auto Show
- The Egyptian Exhibit
- The Anti-Smoking Campaign
- The Thanksgiving Episode
- The Minimum Days
- The Boot Camp
- The Christmas Party
- The Aquarium
- The Heartbreak
- The Spirit Day
- The Photoshoot
- The Semester Break
- The School Play
- The All-School Rally
- The Health Class
- The Money
- The Movie
- The Art Class
- The Arbor Day
- The Report Cards
- The Easter Vacation
- The Sole Survivor
- The Fire Drill
- The Fiesta
- The Betrayal
- The Wild Party
- The Senior Rally
- The Baseball
- The Excursion
- The Senior Barbeque
- The Graduation
- The Epilogue
The Community College is in the works. It is expected to be about Alex going to college and meeting new friends.
- With the twelve main characters, there are more male students (with seven) than there are females (with five).
- There are twelve main characters in this book.
- There are six Seniors that were in the book: Miranda, James, Alex, Stephanie, Gus and Manuel.
- On the other hand, there are only Sophomores that are the main characters are Evelyn, Daniel, Taylor and Isaiah.
- The only Juniors in the book are Spencer and Damaris.
- Thus, the vast majority of the main characters were all Seniors.