The Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Book Club Show is a UK VHS release. It features ten first season episodes and four second season episodes narrated by Ringo Starr, and one third season episode narrated by Michael Angelis. This was Distributed by The Video Collection in 1994.
- Dirty Work
- Off the Rails
- Thomas' Christmas Party
- Edward and Gordon
- Bertie's Chase
- The Runaway
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman
- The Flying Kipper
- Thomas and Bertie
- Tenders and Turntables
- Thomas in Trouble
- Thomas, Terence and the Snow
- Ghost Train
- Whistles and Sneezes
- Narrated by Ringo Starr and Michael Angelis.
- Release Date: 1994.
- Distributed by The Video Collection.
- Dirty Work - Diesel is sulking and decides to make trouble between Duck and the other engines.
- Off the Rails - Gordon the big express engine is very upset when he has to pull a train of big trucks. He decides to try a spot of sabotage but gets far more than he bargained for.
- Escape - Douglas is pulling the Midnight Goods Train when he encounters an engine called Oliver and his break van, Toad - escaping from the fate that all engines fear!
- Thomas' Christmas Party - Thomas and all of his friends from the engine shed get together to say "thank you" to a nice old lady and everyone has a happy Christmas.
- Edward and Gordon - Gordon gets stuck up a hill and little Edward helps him out. Gordon rushes away but The Fat Controller is very pleased with Edward.
- Bertie's Chase - Thomas is late, Edward is impatient and the passengers are cross. Dashing Bertie races to the rescue.
- The Runaway - Duck looks after Annie and Clarabel whilst Thomas is ill. When Thomas returns, the coaches discover that Thomas is still in trouble.
- Toby and the Stout Gentleman - The Fat Controller goes on holiday and a newcomer, Toby the Tram Engine arrives in the yard.
- The Flying Kipper - Henry is very proud the day he pulls "The Flying Kipper", the morning train from the fish quay. But snow jams a signal down and disaster strikes.
- Thomas and Bertie - Thomas the Tank Engine and Bertie the Bus decide to stage their own version of the Great Race.
- Tenders and Turntables - Sometimes things get very busy in the yard and The Fat Controller has to ask the big engines to do shunting. They don't like it and decide to take action.
- Thomas in Trouble - Thomas is stopped by a policeman and Toby the Tram Engine comes to the rescue.
- Thomas, Terence and the Snow - Thomas always teases Terence the Tractor about his large caterpillar wheels. But one day, when Thomas gets stuck, he is very glad to have Terence there to help.
- Ghost Train - Percy tells Thomas and Toby a ghost story. Thomas laughs it off - at first.
- Whistles and Sneezes - Gordon looks foolish and Henry gets even with naughty boys who drop stones from bridges.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- DIRTY WORK
- Told by RINGO STARR
- Directed by DAVID MITTON