The Three Caballeros is a Mexican crossover film made by Pikachufreak.
- This 1997 edition features characters from Magical Doremi, The Winx Club, Dexter's Laboratory, Mew Mew Power, Cardcaptors, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Pokemon, Ed, Edd N Eddy, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Hoop-a-Joop, Sonic X, Totally Spies, Mucha Lucha, WarioWare, What's New, Scooby-Doo?, W.I.T.C.H., Jackie Chan Adventures, F-Zero GP Legend, Static Shock, Xiaolin Showdown, Bakugan, Loonatics Unleashed, Donkey Kong Country and Mighty Morphing Power Rangers. One day, they help Donald Duck, Jose Carioca and Panchito Pistoles on their quest to become Mexican singers. But unaware to the gang, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to become bandits of the doom, but nothing happened. After that, Donald is happy that he's part of The Three Caballeros.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Magical Doremi
- Dorie Goodwyn (Amy Palant)
- Reanne Griffith (Rebecca Soler)
- Mirabelle Haywood (Kether Donahue)
From The Winx Club
- Bloom (Liza Jacqueline)
- Layla (Vasthy Mompoin)
- Stella (Amy Birnbaum)
- Flora (Kerry Williams)
- Musa (Lisa Ortiz)
- Tecna (Rebecca Soler)
From Dexter's Laboratory
- Dexter (Candi Milo)
- Dee Dee (Kat Cressida)
- Dexter's Mom (Kath Soucie)
- Dexter's Dad (Jeff Bennett)
From Mew Mew Power
- Zoey Hanson (Amanda Brown)
- Corina Bucksworth (Andi Whaley)
- Bridget Verdant (Bella Hudson)
- Kikki Benjamin (Kether Donahue)
- Renee Roberts (Mollie Weaver)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Courage The Cowardly Dog
- Courage (Marty Grabstein)
- Muriel Bagge (Thea White)
- Eustace Bagge (Arthur Anderson)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Yami Yugi (Dan Green)
- Joey Wheeler (Wayne Grayson)
- Tristan Taylor (Sam Regal)
- Tea Gardner (Amy Birnbaum)
- Seto Kaiba (Eric Stuart)
- Mai Valentine (Megan Hollingshead)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
- Mel Blake (Stephanie Morgenstern)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From Totally Spies
- Sam Simpson (Jennifer Hale)
- Clover (Andrea Baker)
- Alex (Katie Griffin)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
- Wario (Tony Sampson)
- Waluigi (Jim Cummings)
- Jimmy T. (Peter Kelamis)
- Jimmy P. (Peter Kelamis)
- Mona (Stephanie Morgenstern)
- Dribble (Tom Kenny)
- Spitz (Andrew Sabiston)
- Kat (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Ana (Jocelyne Loewen)
- 9-Volt (Candi Milo)
- 18-Volt (Matt Hill)
- Dr. Crygor (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mike The Karaoke Robot (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Penny Crygor (Kelly Sheridan)
- Orbulon (Frank Welker)
- Ashley (Nicole Oliver)
- Young Cricket (Danny Cooksey)
- Master Mantis (Rob Paulsen)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
- Will Vandom (Kelly Stables)
- Irma Lair (Candi Milo)
- Taranee Cook (Kali Troy)
- Cornelia Hale (Christel Khalil)
- Hay Lin (Liza del Mundo)
From Jackie Chan Adventures
- Jackie Chan (James Sie)
- Uncle Chan (Sab Shimono)
- Jade Chan (Stacie Chan)
- Viper (Susan Eisenberg)
- Tohru (Noah Nelson)
From F-Zero GP Legend
- Rick Wheeler (Frank Frankson)
- Jack Levin (Marc Thompson)
- Jody Summer (Veronica Taylor)
- Lucy Liberty (Amy Birnbaum)
From Static Shock
- Virgil Hawkins (Phil LaMarr)
- Richie Foley (Jason Marsden)
From Xiaolin Showdown
- Omi (Tara Strong)
- Kimiko Tohomiko (Grey DeLisle)
- Raimundo Pedrosa (Tom Kenny)
- Clay Bailey (Jeff Bennett)
- Dan Kuso (Scott McCord)
- Shun Kazami (Zachary Bennett)
- Marucho Marukura (Joanne Vannicola)
- Runo Misaki (Julie Lemieux)
- Joe Brown (Travis Ferris)
- Mira Clay (Alyson Court)
- Julie Makimoto (Katie Griffin)
- Alice Gehabich (Emilie-Claire Barlow)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong (Richard Yearwood)
- Diddy Kong (Andrew Sabiston)
From Mighty Morphing Power Rangers
- Jason Lee Scott (Austin St. John)
- Zack Taylor (Walter Emanuel Jones)
- Trini Kwan (Thuy Trang)
- Kimberly Hart (Amy Jo Johnson)
- Billy Cranston (David Yost)
- Tommy Oliver (Jason David Frank)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
From The Three Caballeros
- Donald Duck (Clarence Nash)
- Jose Carioca (José Oliveira)
- Panchito Pistoles (Joaquin Garay)
- Tenders and Turntables
- Trouble In The Shed
- Middle Engine
- A Bad Day For Harold
- Better Late Than Never
- All At Sea
- Bill, Ben and Fergus
- Thomas and The Search For Fergus
- Cielito Lindo
- This is a crossover.
- Kimiko is wearing her Master Monk Guan outfit.
- Donald appears with both Jose and Panchito.
- It is revealed that Mexican parties are held here.
- This is the first film to be in the United States.
- (We open this film with Angel and Khriz singing Ven Bailalo)
- Angel and Khriz: Ven, bailalo Ay, ven, bailalo Ven, gozalo Ay, ven, gozalo Que la rumba esta buena Y contigo, morena Pa' Santo Domingo Es que me voy yo Ven, bailalo Ay, ven, bailalo Ven, gozalo Ay, ven, gozalo Que la rumba esta buena Y contigo, morena Pa' Santo Domingo Es que me voy yo Y es que me voy yo contigo Asi que prepara el equipaje Dale, que nos fuimos de viaje Baila, mi morena, ese swing salvaje Metele coraje, y no te me rajes Hasta abajo, dale Que nos vamos pa' las Islas Hermanas Sandungueando con los tigres, y las dominicanas Hace tiempo que tengo ganas De ahumarme en Punta Cana, con Mama Juana Y despues si tu quieres lo vamos a seguir El rumbon por latinoamerica repartir De rollinpin, morena hasta el fin Porque vinimos a parisiar, y no pa' dormir Vinimos a pa'iniciar, y no pa' dormir... Vinimos a pa'iniciar, y no pa' dormir... Vinimos a pa'iniciar, y no pa' dormir... Vinimos a pa'iniciar... Ven, bailalo Ay, ven, bailalo Ven, gozalo Ay, ven, gozalo Que la rumba esta buena Y contigo, morena Pa' Santo Domingo Es que me voy yo Es que me vuelves loco Cuando tu te pegas, mami Es que me vuelves loco Cuando tu me besas a mi Es que me vuelves loco, y loco Es que me vuelves loco Es que me vuelves loco, y loco Es que me vuelves loco Es que me vuelves loco Cuando tu te pegas, mami Es que me vuelves loco Cuando tu me besas a mi Es que me vuelves loco, y loco Es que me vuelves loco Es que me vuelves loco, y loco Es que me vuelves loco Vamos, dale, morena A revolcarnos en la arena Hagamos el amor bajo la luna llena Me tienes, muecona, loco y sin idea Hasta que salga el sol, bailemos sin pena Vamos, dale, morena A revolcarnos en la arena Hagamos el amor bajo la luna llena Me tienes, muecona, loco y sin idea Hasta que salga el sol, bailemos sin pena Ven, bailalo, que contigo yo me zumbo (Bailalo!) Los dos juntitos, y sin rumbo (Bailalo!) Pa' Santo Domingo nos vamos (Y gozalo!) Y despues a vacilar por el mundo (Bailalo!) Tra-tra-tra (Bailalo!) Bailemos hasta abajo, ma' (Bailalo!) Tra-tra-tra (Y gozalo!) Bailemos hasta abajo, ma' Ven, bailalo Ay, ven, bailalo Ven, gozalo Ay, ven, gozalo Que la rumba esta buena Y contigo, morena Pa' Santo Domingo Es que me voy yo Ven, bailalo Ay, ven, bailalo Ven, gozalo Ay, ven, gozalo Que la rumba esta buena Y contigo, morena Pa' Santo Domingo Es que me voy yo LunyTunes! Mr. G! Khriz! Y Angel! Pa' los latinos! Pa' los latinos! Para Republica Dominicana! Y todas mis latinoamericanas!
- (The film then finds The YTV characters in Mexico)
- Ash: Wow, look at that.
- Raimundo: It sure is Mexico.
- Mel: I would love to see the mariachi.
- Meilin: And other cultures, too.
- Shaggy: Like, we've been expecting The Three Caballeros.
- Ash: And The Four Bandits of The Dead. Ha ha.
- (Lexi pounds Ash over the head with her fist)
- Ash: Wagh! Oh...
- Rick: Whoa!
- Zack: That's gonna leave a mark.
- Lexi: This isn't too funny, Ash. Bandits aren't supposed to be in the list.
- Buena Girl: Take it easy, Lexi.
- Chelsea: If we can see Donald, Jose and Panchito.
- (The three arrive indeed)
- The Three Caballeros: Saludos, Amigos.
- Ash: (getting up) Does this mean that word?
- Mary: It's Greetings, Friends.
- Sakura: We've been waiting for you.
- Madison: What are you doing?
- Donald: Today is the Mexican culture.
- Jose: We can make good singing.
- Panchito: And you can, too.
- Virgil: Wow. That's awesome.
- Richie: Count us in.
- (The Conductors appear)
- Mr. Conductor 3: And so do us.
- Rikochet: Hey, Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Flea: The Flea's excited about the mariachi.
- Mr. Conductor 2: Of course. We're also going to see the mariachi as well.
- Mona: Did you hear that? They're helping us.
- Penny: Haven't you heard about Gordon, James and Henry?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Sure, Penny. They got into a strike and never shunted. Let me explain.
- (Mr. Conductor 1 blows his whistle and Tenders and Turntables starts)
- Mr. Conductor 1: Henry and Gordon were lonely when Thomas left the yard to run his branch line. They missed him very much. They had more work to do and had to fetch some more coaches. The big engines thought they were too important to fetch coaches. James grumbled too.
- Henry: We get no rest, we get no rest!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They all complained. But the coaches only laughed.
- Coaches: You're lazy and slack, you're lazy and slack!
- Mr. Conductor 1: They answered. All together, the engines were causing Sir Topham Hatt a great deal of trouble. The big stations both ends on the line each have a turntable. Sir Topham Hatt had made them so that the tender engines can be turned round because it is dangerous for them to go fast and backwards. Little tank engines like Thomas don't need turntables. They can go just as well backwards as forwards. But to hear Gordon talk, he would've thought that Sir Topham Hatt had given him a tender just to show how important he was.
- Gordon: You don't understand, little Thomas. We Tender Engines have a position to keep up. It doesn't matter where you go, but we are important, and for Sir Topham Hatt to make us shunt freight cars, fetch coaches and go on some of those dirty sidings it's, it's, well, it's not the proper thing.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thomas chuckled and went off with Annie and Clarabel.
- Gordon: Disgraceful!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon hissed as he ran backwards to the turntable. The turntable was in the windy place close to the sea, and he was not on it just right, he put amount of balance and made a difficult to turn. Today, Gordon was in the bad temper, and the wind was blowing fiercly. His driver tried to make him stop in the right place but Gordon wasn't trying. The fireman tried to turn the handle, but Gordon's weight and the strong wind prevented him.
- Driver: It's no good.
- Mr. Conductor 1: They said at last.
- Driver: Your big tender upsets the balance. If you're a little tank engine, you be all right. Now you have to pull the next train backwards.
- Boys: Look!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called some boys.
- Boys: There's a new tank engine! Oh, it's only Gordon, back to front.
- Thomas: Hello!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Called Thomas.
- Thomas: Playing tank engines? Sensible engine. Take my advice, scrap your tender and have a nice bunker.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Gordon said nothing. Even James laughed when he saw him.
- Gordon: Take care.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Hissed Gordon.
- Gordon: You might stick too.
- James: No fear.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Chuckled James.
- James: I'm not so fat as you. I mustn't stick.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Thought James. He stopped on just the right place to balance the table. It could now swing easily. Gordon arrived and time to see everything. James turned much too easily. The wind puffed him round like a top. He couldn't stop!
- Gordon: Well, well!
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon.
- Gordon: Are you playing roundabouts?
- Mr. Conductor 1: Poor James feeling quite giddy rolled off to the shed without a word. That night, the three engines had an indignation meeting.
- Gordon: It's shameful to treat tender engines like this. Gordon has to go backwards and people think he's a tank engine, James spins like a top and everyone laughs at us. And added to that, Sir Topham Hatt makes us all shunt in dirty sidings. Ugh! Listen.
- Mr. Conductor 1: Said Gordon. He whispered something to the others.
- Gordon: We'll do it tomorrow. Sir Topham Hatt will look silly.
- Mr. Conductor 1: The engines had decided to go on strike.
- (Tenders and Turntables ends)
- Mr. Conductor 1: