The Three Gadgeteers (Crossover version) is an episode of Gadget Boy and Heather. It aired on October 11, 1997.
- Set in Paris, France, Team Gadget Boy, Our Heroes, Mystery Inc, The Chan Clan, The 100 Acre Wood Gang, The Phantom Investigators, The Ed Boys, The Hoop Kids, The Mascaritas, The Loonatics, The O Family, The Cardcaptor Girls, Timon, Pumbaa, The Powerpuff Girls, Team Sonic, The Ninja Turtles and The Conductors (GC, AB and MB) are assigned to be musketeers. They meet up with Ernie, Tod and Sandy Devlin who explain that they will help. However, Group Spydra, Team Rocket and The Greaser Dogs try to be knights, but to no avail. After that, The Devlins thank the gang.
From Shining Time Station
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
From Gadget Boy
- Gadget Boy (Maurice LaMarche)
- Agent Heather (Tara Charandoff)
- G-9 (Maurice LaMarche)
- Spydra (Louise Vallance)
- Boris (Maurice LaMarche)
- Mulch (Maurice LaMarche)
- Hummus (Maurice LaMarche)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Mary (Kerry Williams)
- Misty (Rachael Lillis)
- Brock (Eric Stuart)
- Jessie (Rachael Lillis)
- James (Eric Stuart)
- Meowth (Maddie Blaustein)
- Wobbuffet (Kayzie Rogers)
From What's New, Scooby-Doo
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
- Fred Jones (Frank Welker)
- Daphne Blake (Grey DeLisle)
- Shaggy Rogers (Matthew Lillard)
- Velma Dinkley (Mindy Cohn)
From The Amazing Chan and The Chan Clan
- Henry Chan (Robert Ito)
- Stanley Chan (Lennie Weinrib)
- Suzie Chan (Cherylene Lee)
- Anne Chan (Leslie Kumamota)
- Alan Chan (Brian Tochi)
- Tom Chan (John Gunn)
- Flip Chan (Jay Jay Jue)
- Scooter Chan (Robin Toma)
- Nancy Chan (Beverly Kushida)
- Mimi Chan (Cherylene Lee)
- Chu Chu (Don Messica)
- Charlie Chan (Keye Luke)
From The New Adventures of Winnie The Pooh
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Eeyore (Peter Cullen)
- Rabbit (Ken Sansom)
- Tigger (Jim Cummings)
- Piglet (John Fiedler)
- Kanga (Kath Soucie)
- Owl (Andre Stojka)
- Roo (Nikita Hopkins)
- Gopher (Michael Gough)
- Christopher Robin (Tom Attenborough)
From Phantom Investigators
- Daemona Prune (Courtney Vineys)
- Kira (Amber Ross)
- Casey (Andrew Decker)
- Jericho (Alecsander Kocev)
From Ed, Edd N Eddy
- Eddy (Tony Sampson)
- Ed (Matt Hill)
- Double D (Samuel Vincent)
- Al Valentine (Yuri Lowenthal)
- James Rogers (Michael Reisz)
- Amy Lambert (Michelle Ruff)
From Mucha Lucha
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Buena Girl (Kimberly Brooks)
- The Flea (Candi Milo)
From Loonatics Unleashed
- Ace Bunny (Charlie Schlatter)
- Tech E. Coyote (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Lexi Bunny (Jessica DiCicco)
- Danger Duck (Jason Marsden)
- Slam Tasmanian (Kevin Michael Richardson)
- Rev Runner (Rob Paulsen)
From Generation O
- Molly O (Chantal Strand)
- Buzz O (Matt Hill)
- Mrs. O (Kathleen Barr)
- Mr. O (Doug Parker)
- Sakura Avalon (Carly McKillip)
- Meilin Rae (Nicole Oliver)
- Madison Taylor (Maggie Blue O'Hara)
- Rita Sasaki (Stevie Bloch)
- Chelsea Mihara (Jocelyne Loewen)
- Nikki Yanagisawa (Kelly Sheridan)
From Timon and Pumbaa
- Timon (Nathan Lane)
- Pumbaa (Ernie Sabella)
From The Powerpuff Girls
- Blossom (Cathy Cavadini)
- Bubbles (Tara Strong)
- Buttercup (E.G. Daily)
From Sonic X
- Sonic (Jason Griffith)
- Knuckles (Dan Green)
- Tails (Amy Palant)
From TMNT 2003
- Leonardo (Michael Sinterniklaas)
- Donatello (Sam Regal)
- Raphael (Frank Frankson)
- Michelangelo (Wayne Grayson)
- Cliff Feltbottom (Tom Kenny)
- Lube Ignatius (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Shriek Dubois (Maria Bamford)
- Ernie Devlin (Michael Bell)
- Tod Devlin (Micky Dolenz)
- Sandy Devlin (Michelle Robinson)
- Rheneas and The Roller Coaster
- The Runaway Elephant
- The Chan Clan and The Loonatics join the cast.
- The Devlins debut.
- It takes place in a Neapolitan era.
- All the characters are in Come Blow Your Horn's Old King Cole outfits and white tights.
- (We see the gang in Paris, France)
- Gadget Boy: This is it, guys.
- Ash: We're in Paris, France.
- Shaggy: Like, we're ready to see The Devlins.
- Stanley: Absolutely.
- Meilin: We do long for our pretty white pantyhose.
- Chelsea: Even Ally and Anita.
- Ed: I can be exciting.
- Double D: Why yes.
- Ace: We can hear lots of joy.
- Rev: Exactly.
- Amy: You and Annie share your purple and black stripy tights.
- Mel: Why of course.
- The Devlins: What's up?
- Brock (proposing to Sandy) Hey, Sandy, i'm Brock and i wanted to be stunt guy just like you.
- Fred: (dragging Brock away by his ear) No way, you can't unless you had money.
- Heather: Sorry about Brock, but what are you doing?
- Ernie: We're assigning you to be musketeers.
- Timon: Then count us in.
- Pumbaa: You got it.
- (The Conductors appear, wearing Fiddler outfits)
- Mr. Conductor 1: We're with you, Devlins.
- Pooh: Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3.
- Tigger: Thank goodness you guys came.
- Mr. Conductor 2: That's right, Tigger. We're ready to be musketeers too.
- Molly: Did you hear that, Buzz? They're in!
- Buzz: Yes!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Life on the Island of Sodor can have a fast ride. Let me tell you about Rheneas.
- (Mr. Conductor 3 blows his whistle and Rheneas and The Roller Coaster starts)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas is a brave little engine who enjoys working in the mountains on the Island of Sodor. Even though he is little, Rheneas loves feeling like a really useful engine. One day, Sir Topham Hatt came to see Rheneas.
- Sir Topham Hatt: I have a very important job to do.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He boomed.
- Rheneas: An important job!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Cried Rheneas.
- Rheneas: Oh, thank you sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You are to take some school children up into the mountains. You must make sure they have a wonderful time and are back in time for their lunch.
- Rheneas: Yes, sir.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Rheneas. But he was worried. He wasn't sure he was good enough to make the trip special. When Rheneas arrived at the station, the children and the teacher were waiting on the platform.
- Rheneas: How am I going to make the children's day really special?
- Mr. Conductor 3: He said to Rusty.
- Rusty: You know the mountains better than any engine.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said Rusty. But Rheneas wasn't sure his best will be exciting enough. He felt like a very little engine indeed. Sir Topham Hatt had told Rheneas' driver to point out all the beautiful sights along the way.
- Rheneas' Driver: This is Sodor Castle.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Called his driver.
- Rheneas' Driver: It is very special and important.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas saw the castle everyday. He didn't think it was special or important.
- Rheneas: I must think of something exciting to do.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He thought to himself.
- Rheneas' Driver: This is the valley view.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said his driver.
- Rheneas' Driver: And here's the viaduct.
- Children: (gasp)
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas was still unhappy. The trip didn't seem wonderful to him at all.
- Rheneas: Must be special! Must be special.
- Mr. Conductor 3: He tought. Meanwhile, Rusty was working on the rocky ridge line. Heavy rains have washed the ground from under the road.
- Foreman: These lines are too bumpy and uneven.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said the foreman.
- Foreman: The track must be closed for repairs.
- Rheneas: Must be special. Must be special.
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas was still trying to think of something that will make the children's trip special. He didn't know the linesmen have forgotten to switch the points. Suddenly, Rheneas was on the wrong track.
- Rheneas: Oh no! This track is closed for repairs. Bust my buffers!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Chuffed Rheneas.
- Rusty: Be careful!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Cried Rusty.
- Rusty: The tracks are very bumpy!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Rheneas wooshed down the mountain like a roller coaster. The children cheered. Rheneas puffed up the rocky ridge with all his might. His coach clattered and bumped and bounced along behind. And the children oooed and aaaed. Rheneas huffed and puffed as hard as he could. He steamed across the trestle bridge. He was going so fast the teacher nearly lost her hat. Rheneas splashed under a waterfall, the children laughed happily and the teacher covered her eyes. At last, they could see the station. Rheneas was very tired and worried. What will Sir Topham Hatt say.
- Teacher: Phew!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Said the teacher.
- Teacher: Just in time for lunch.
- Children: It was the best school trip ever!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Cried the children. Sir Topham Hatt wasn't cross with Rheneas, he was happy too.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You gave the children a wonderful trip. You really are a very useful engine.
- Rheneas: Oh, thank you sir!
- Mr. Conductor 3: Sighed Rheneas proudly. Rheneas didn't feel like a little engine anymore.
- (Children cheer)
- (Rheneas and The Roller Coaster ends)
- Mr. Conductor 3: