Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Three Railway Engines is a fan-fiction UK VHS based on the Railway Series book of the same name. It contains three first season episodes narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Edward and Gordon
- The Sad Story of Henry
- Edward, Gordon and Henry
Cover Colour is Yellow
Top: 'Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends' cloud logo used from 1984 to 2000
Middle: An Image of Edward, Gordon and Henry from 'Edward and Gordon'
At the botton:
- 'The Three Railway Engines' logo
- Underneath it says 'Told by Ringo Starr'
- To the Right is the 'U' Rating Logo
- To the Right is 'The Video Collection' Logo used from 1985 to 1995
- Description for the Video: Hold on tight, as you discover how the Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends phenomenom really began. Here are the first stories that the Rev. W. Awdry first wrote 49 years ago adapted to televison back in 1984 and released for the first time on video.
- Episode List with descriptions from the 1993 'Thomas and the Truck and other stories'
- (C) Britt Allcroft (Thomas) 1994 Ltd.
- At the start is 'The Video Collection' promo used in 1994.
- 'The Video Collection' Logo used from 1986-1995.
- 'Britt Allcroft Presents' Logo with music.
- 'Edward and Gordon'
- Credits for 'Edward and Gordon' use the edited 1991 season 1 credits with Britt Allcroft Logo at the end.
- 'The Sad Story of Henry'
- Credits for 'The Sad Story of Henry' use the edited 1991 season 1 credits with Britt Allcroft Logo at the end.
- 'Edward, Gordon and Henry'
- Credits for 'Edward, Gordon and Henry' use the edited 1991 season 1 credits with Britt Allcroft Logo at the end.
- Closing 'The Video Collection' Logo used from 1986-1995.