The concept of the show revolves around Buster Bunny, Plucky Duck, and the Warner siblings hanging with the Tiny Toons gang: Babs Bunny, Hamton J. Pig, Fifi la Fume, Shirley the Loon, Montana Max, Elmyra Duff, Calamity Coyote, and more. In the show, Buster and Plucky meet the Warner siblings in their adventures together in Los Angeles. The show features the characters living in different homes and going to a different school than in their previous show.
The series will focus more on characters like Fifi la Fume, Little Beeper and Calamity Coyote. The series is also a small crossover of Tiny Toons and Animaniacs.
Each season will mostly have sitcom related episodes from time to time. They will also feature some cartoon humor, preteen to teen drama, variety, and parody episodes. The stories of each episode will have either modern or orignality to them. In Season 2, they feature new characters like; Animaniacs - Slappy Squirrel, Mindy, Buttons, and more, Lightning Rodriquez, the rejected duck versions of the Warner Siblings, and many more.
- Buster Bunny - The main protagonist of the series. His modern design depicts him in a red hoodie and a pair of white gloves. Plucky is often seen mooching off him, but he is aware of this and often prevents him from doing so. He serves as a love interest to both Babs and Fifi, although he is more in favor of Babs, likely due to her personality and the fact that they are both rabbits.
- Babs Bunny - Buster Bunny's best friend and love interest. Her modern design depicts her in a yellow blouse, a purple skirt, and two purple ear ribbons, making her outfit not that much different from her original design's.
- Plucky Duck - The series' third main character. His modern design depicts him in a white tanktop making his outfit not that much different from his original design. Plucky is often seen mooching off the other Tiny Toons (mainly Buster and Hamton), but he does value his friendship with them, as well as learning from his hero, Daffy Duck.
- Hamton J. Pig - The series' fourth main character. His modern design depicts him in overalls making his outfit not that much different from his original design. He is a neat freak, and when he has guests over (mainly Plucky), he prefers they treat his house with the same respect he would treat theirs. Plucky is often seen mooching off him, but unlike Buster, his is pretty oblivious to this. His appetite rivals that of Wakko Warner and Dizzy Devil, although he prefers to stick to his diet. He is one of Fifi's love interests, and is the most in favor of her.
- Montana Max - The main antagonist of the series. His modern design depicts him in a green shirt, a black jacket, and black pants. Both his jacket and pants have many pockets (with which to hold his large amounts of money. He is the richest and meanest kid in the city and purposely goes out of his way to make the lives of others miserable, specifically Buster's and Babs'. He serves as a love interest to Elmyra Duff, and while he does harbor similar feelings toward her, he prefers not to show them by pretending to hate her, although she is one of his only friends.
- Elmyra Duff - The second main antagonist of the series. Her modern design depicts her in an aqua blouse, a white skirt, black shoe, white socks, and a skull-donned bow, making her outfit not that much different from her original design's.
- Fifi La Fume - One of Babs' friends, who hangs out with her on occasion. Her modern design usually depicts her wearing just a pink hair ribbon, but depending on her episode appearances, she would wear a diffferent outfit. She owns a perfume shop in the Shopping Mall, which in one episode, Plucky tries to help her save from being shut down. Her love interests include Hamton, Calamity, and Buster, and although Hamton has feelings towards her, she is more in favor of Buster or guys who are/or look like skunks.
- Calamity Coyote - Calamity's modern design depicts him in a pair of pink high-tops, making his modern design not much different from his original design. He is still seen trying to cach Little Beeper on occasion, but he occasionaly serves as the brains of the Tiny Toons, and he often uses his inventions to help others in need. He also serves as a love interest for Fifi, although Hamton is more in favor of her.
- The Warner Siblings - Yakko, Wakko, and Dot from Animaniacs. Their modern designs do not differ much from their original designs. Yakko and Wakko's personalities are similar to Mac and Tosh's on The Looney Tunes Show (2011). Dot is often seen hanging out with Babs, Fifi, and Shirley.
- Shirley the Loon - One of Babs' friends, who hangs out with her and Fifi on occasion. Her modern design depicts her in a pink shirt and a pink hair ribbon. She serves as a love interest to both Plucky and Fowlmouth, and although she is more in favor of Plucky, she wishes she weren't so popular with either of them.
- Dizzy Devil - Dizzy's modern design depicts in in a yellow beanie, although his fangs are sharper than his original design's. His appetite rivals that of Hamton and Wakko's. He is often seen as a Los Angeles party animal, and he feels that a party wouldn't be a party if he weren't invited (which he rarely is).
- Little Beeper - Beeper's modern design depicts him in a pair of blue high-tops, making his modern design not much different from his original design. He is still seen being chased by Calamity on occasion, and never misses the chance to laugh at his misfortune. He is one of the most athletic students in the school, next to Buster himself.
- Furrball - Furrball's modern design is not much different from his original's. He is usually depicted as Elmyra's pet cat, although he is one of her less enthusiastic pets. In one episode, he runs away from her and tries to live with Buster, but things don't turn out very good. On occasion, he is still seen trying to catch Sweetie Bird and Li'l Sneezer, but with little success.
- Sweetie Bird - Sweetie's modern design is not that much different from her original design. She is usually depicted as Elmyra's pet canary. She often pesters Furrball, usually when he's minding his own business, so that he will try to catch her, as she is trying to get him kicked out of Elmyra's house.
- Li'l Sneezer - Sneezer's modern design depits him in a disposable diaper. Sneezer still manages to sneeze powerfully, but he now has better control of his allergies, due to taking an allergies medication.
- Arnold the Pit Bull - Arnold's modern design is noth that much different from his original design. He owns a gym in the city, where he only allows the toughest to work out there. Other times, he is Montana Max's bodyguard.
- Fowlmouth - Fowlmouth's modern design depicts him in a blue/green short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of black and white high-tops, although his comb is sharper. In his first apperance he is shown to swear when angered (with his swear words being bleeped out). Ironically, his modern self does not swear (especially around little children), and has replaced swearing with the euphamism, "dad-gum." He serves as one of Shirley the Loon's love interests, although Shirley is more in favor of Plucky (not by much, though).
- Bugs Bunny - Buster Bunny's mentor and favorite teacher. His modern design is based on his design in The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Daffy Duck - Plucky Duck's mentor and favorite teacher. His modern design is based on his design in The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Porky Pig - Hamton J. Pig's mentor and favorite teacher. His modern design is based on his design in The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Foghorn Leghorn - Fowlmouth's mentor and favorite teacher. His modern design is based on his design in The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- Johnny Pew - Fifi La Fume and Bimbette's ex-boyfriend. He is known to date girls only for their bodies, and not at all for their personalities. He used to be a famous movie star, but it is revealed in the episode, "Unlikely Friendship" that his movie career went downhill after he became Elmyra Duff's pet "kitty". In the episode, "If it Smells Like a Skunk", Buster tries to reform him to reunite him with Fifi, but unfortunately does not succeed.
- Perfecto Prep Alumni - Recurring antagonists on the show, Including Danforth Drake, Roderick Rat, and Rhubella Rat. They often appear in competition with the Tiny Toons' school, who usually end up defeating them (if not by at least one point).
- Dr. Gene Splicer - Dr. Gene Splicer's modern design does not differ much from his original design. It is revealed that after the events of Hare Raising Night, one of the Brain's inventions returned Splicer from his rooster form to his original human form. Since then, he has vowed revenge on Buster for releasing his captive animals. Unfortunately for him, he never succeeds.
- Pinky and the Brain - Dr. Gene Splicer's lab mice and loyal minions. Their modern designs do not differ much from their original designs.
- Melvin the Monster - A monster made from various animal parts by Dr. Gene Splicer. However, he has turned against his master and became a friend of Babs Bunny. His modern design is not much different from his original design. Two of his notable appearances on the show are in the episode, "Sugar, Splice, and Evil Lab Mice", where Buster is jealous of him and thinks that he and Babs are dating, even though Babs assures him that they are just friends and she would never date outside her own species, but he does eventually apologize to him and they team up to rescue Babs when Splicer captures her, and in the episode, "Princess Day", where he plays the role of the Beast from Beauty and the Beast.
- Slappy Squirrel - She is one of the characters from "Animaniacs". Her modern design is no different from her original. In the show, she is seen still living in her treehouse with her nephew. She is also seen giving the toons advice to outsmart their enemies.
- Skippy Squirrel - He is one of the characters from "Animaniacs". He is seen going to school with the Tiny Toons gang. He's good friends with everybody he meets, except for Monty. He is the nephew of Slappy Squirrel.
- Mindy - She is one of the characters from "Animaniacs". Her modern design depicts her in a white shirt, purple overalls, white socks, and black shoes, making her design not much different from her original design. Two of her notable appearances on the show include the episode, "Elmyra's Babysitting Terror", where Elmyra gets a job babysitting her, but she unkowingly puts her through the same abuse she usually uknowingly puts Buttons through, and in the episode, "Acme Digital TV", in the sketch, "Good Luck Mindy".
- Baloney the Dinosaur - He is one of the characters from "Animaniacs". His modern design is not much different from his original design. Two of his notable appearances on the show are in the episode, "Baloney Gets Cancelled", where his show gets cancelled and he goes to live with the Warner Siblings, so Buster and Babs have to help him get his old job back, and in the episode, "Baby Daze", where Baby Buster and Baby Babs watch his show and dislike it.
- Melinda Bunny - Busters' mother. Her design depicts her in a green sweater and a tan skirt. She first appeared in the episode, "Stink Kiss", we're she was seen talking to Buster about his movie night with his friends. Her character depicts her as a calm and nice lady with a couple of smart and wise answers that help his son when he is in trouble. She is also a business woman.
- Bob Bunny - Busters' father. His design depicts him in a blue sweater and blue jeans. He first appeared in the episode, "Adult Only Party", where he was seen talking to the other parents. His character depicts him as a wise man, yet more of a joker, which is probably where Buster got his wise cracks from. He also intends to mess with Buster as to show him that he loves him.
- Heather Bunny - Buster's baby sister. She is introduced in the ending to, "Is it a Bunny?", and plays prominent parts in the episodes, "Adventures in Bunny-sitting" and "Softer And Stronger". She closely resembles an infant version of Buster's Mother. She wears a disposable diaper and flower braid in her hair. In the episode, "Adventures in Bunny-sitting", Buster is put in charge of her, only to find out she is surprisingly mobile, and she inadvertently puts Buster in a lot of pain when he tries to protect her (a la the Buttons and Mindy cartoons on Animaniacs, which was even lampshaded in the episode). She mostly speaks in baby noises, but one of the only english words she can say is "Buster", because she loves her big brother, and deep down inside, Buster truly cares for her.
- Alex Bunny - Babs' Mother. She has orange fur and wears a blue dress. Her face is shown for the first time in "Adult Only Party", when she is talking to the other parents, although in her preceding appearances, such as "Hooky, Line, and Sinker", she is only seen from the neck down, much like in Tiny Toon Adventures. She prefers to keep her house clean and she makes sure that Babs does her homework.
- Harold Bunny - Babs' Father. He appears in the episode, The Good, The Dad, and the Ugly. He is not very fond of Buster, even though the rest of the family is. Notably, he once spied on him and Babs during one of their dates to list down all the negative qualities he thinks he has. He does love his family though, and was convinced by all of them to give Buster a second chance.
- Sammy Bunny - Babs' younger brother, who is also Connie's twin brother. He has green fur and wears a blue T-shirt. He is often depicted as a friendly, easy-going guy who rarely ever gets mad or even upset at anyone. One of the only things he dislikes is when bullies pick on his siblings, particularly his twin sister, Connie. He is often seen in the background in episodes that take place in Babs' house, and he plays a prominent part in the episode, Keeping Cool With Sammy, where he sticks up for Connie by letting Montana Max bully him instead, and Monty eventually gives up because Sammy isn't afraid of him.
- Connie Bunny - Babs' pantophobic younger sister. She has yellow fur and wears a yellow safety helmet, goggles, a blue shirt, brown pants, and red boots with a white stripe down the middle. She fears almost everything, from bullies, to even her own shadow. She plays a prominent part in the episode, "Nothing to Hare But Hare Itself", where Babs wants Buster to teach her how to be brave, and she can often be seen in the background in episodes that take place in Babs' house.
- Tyler Bunny - Babs' crazy younger brother. He has gray fur and wears a black suit. He thinks that he might pick up older chicks if he wears the suit, but it doesn't have that effect on him. He plays a prominent part in the episode, "Tiny Toon Snowball Fight", where he helps out Buster and Plucky in there outrageous snowball fight, and he can sometimes be seen in the background in episodes that take place in the mall.
- Margret Bunny - Babs' sweet younger sister. She has white fur and wears a pink dress. She plays a prominent part in the episode, "Little Bunny Love", where she falls in love with Buster and tries to get Babs to break up with him, but she was being stopped by Plucky and Calamity. She also has a tendency to have a dark side and plan something evil.
- Ralph Duck - Plucky's father. His modern design depicts him in a white shirt and grey pants with a black belt. His face is shown for the first time in "Adult Only Party", when he is talking to the other parents. He is known to complain whenever he has to spend a large amount of money.
- Mildred Duck - Plucky's Mother. Her modern design depicts her in a white shirt, red pants, and brown shoes. Her face is shown for the first time in "Adult Only Party", when she is talking to the other parents. She is kind-hearted and likes to bake cookies and go to PTA meetings, but is still known to discipline Plucky whenever she finds out he did something wrong.
- Marrie la Fume - Fifi's mother. Her design depicts her in a purple shirt and gray skirt in black boots. She was seen for the first time in "Adult Only Party", where she is talking to the other parents. She is depicted as a relaxed, kind, and well mannered woman with a need to correct her daughter.
- Gomez la Fume - Fifi's father. His design depicts him in a white suit and black tie. He was seen for the first time in "Adult Only Party", where he is talking to the other parents. He is depicted as a excitable, fun loving guy who mistakens her daughter for his son. He also intends to be very romantic around his wife.
- Claude la Fume - Fifi's kid brother. His design depicts him in black pants with a chain on it. He was seen for the first time in "Meet the Little Ones", where he was playing with the Warner Siblings and Babs siblings. He is depicted as a apathetic boy with a caring heart that never appears often. He also has a cunning evil brain, when necessary.
- Callie Coyote - Calamity's mother. Her design depicts her in a purple sweater and short blue jeans, she also wears a doctor's suit. She was seen for the first time in "Is It a Bunny?", where she showed up at the party to tell that she would help Buster's mom with the baby. She is depicted as a cautious, yet kind women with a bit of dry humor. She is also a doctor.
- Carmen Loon - Shirley's mother. Her first appearance is in the episode, "Shirley You Jest". Like her daughter, she speaks in a "valley girl" accent.
- Kevin Loon - Shirley's father. His first appearance is in the episode, "Shirley You Jest". He speaks in a "surfer dude" accent.
- Morgana Max - Monty's mother. Her face is shown for the first time in the episode, "Elmyra's Birthday". She is close friends with Emily Duff, Elmyra's mother, and she tries to discipline Monty into being nice to the Duff family, especially Elmyra.
- Nigel Max - Monty's father. His face is shown for the first time in the episode, "Elmyra's Birthday". He is close friends with MacArthur Duff, Elmyra's father, and he tries to discipline Monty into being nice to the Duff family, especially Elmyra.
- Sidney Tasmanian Devil - Dizzy's Father. His first appearance is in the episode, "Devil's Peak." He is a more relaxed, at-home father, who prefers to tell stories of his past adventures to Dizzy and his friends. It is revealed in one of his stories that he and Dizzy's mother used to live in Tasmania, but moved to the city after Dizzy was born.
- Shiela Tasmanian Devil - Dizzy's Mother. Her first appearance is in the episode, "Devil's Peak". In contrast to Dizzy's father, she is very adventurous and is able to fend off predators, largely due to her and Dizzy's father living in Tasmania before Dizzy was born.
- Hubert Mouse - Sneezer's father from "Tiny Toon Adventures". He appears in a flashback to Sneezer's birth in the episode, "No Nose Knows Like Sneezer's Nose".
- Martha Mouse - Sneezer's Mother from "Tiny Toon Adventures". She appears in a flashback to Sneezer's birth in the episode, "No Nose Knows Like Sneezer's Nose".
More Coming Soon
- Charlie Adler as Buster Bunny, Roderick Rat, and Grovely
- Tress MacNeille as Babs Bunny, Rhubella Rat, Dot Warner, Miss Flamiel, Babs' Mother, Plucky's Mother, Mindy's Mother, Hello Nurse, Emily Duff, and Baby Duff
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Foghorn Leghorn, Sylvester and Tweety
- Fred Armisen as Speedy Gonzales
- René Auberjonois as Pepé Le Pew
- Joe Alaskey as Plucky Duck and Plucky's Father
- June Foray as Granny, Melissa Duck and Witch Hazel
- Tara Strong as Shirley the Loon, Maricia the Martian, and Tyrone Turtle
- Billy West as Elmer Fudd
- Candi Milo as Sweetie
- Maurice LaMarche as Dizzy Devil, The Brain and Yosemite Sam
- Scott Innes as Hamton J. Pig
- Danny Cooksey as Montana Max
- Kath Soucie as Fifi La Fume, Lil' Sneezer, Margo Mallard, Bimbette, Buster's Mother, and Rhoda Queen
- Kristen Wigg as Lola Bunny
- Frank Welker as Furball, Calamity Coyote, Little Beeper, Gogo Dodo, Byron Basset, Barky Marky, Saul Sheepdog, Checudda and The Road Runner
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig
- John Kassir as Pete Puma
- Eric Bauza as Marvin the Martian
- Jim Cummings as Tasmanian Devil, Melvin the Monster, Nasty Condor, and Knuckles Cutlet
- Kwesi Boakye as Gossamer
- Jeff Bennett as Baloney the Orange Dinosaur, Buster's Father, and Dizzy's Father
- Jeff Altman as Dr. Gene Splicer
- Cree Summer as Elmyra Duff, Witch Sandy and Mary Melody
- Rob Paulsen as Yakko Warner, Fowlmouth, Concord Condor, Danforth Mallard, Pinky, Arnold the Pit Bull, Banjo Possum, Mac Gopher, and Johnny Pew
- Jess Harnell as Wakko Warner, Lightning Rodriguez and Tosh Gopher
- Daran Norris as Barnyard Dawg, Wile E. Coyote, S.B.S. C.E.O., Sergeant Buzzkill, and Babs' Father
- Jeff McCarthy as Michigan J. Frog
- Amy Poehler as Sniffles
- Grey DeLisle as Petunia Pig, Miss Prissy and Gotcha Grabmore
- Jimmy Bennett as Skippy Squirrel
- Nancy Cartwright as Mindy
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Duck Vader
- Jennifer Hale as Dizzy's Mother
- Ashley Tisdale as Amanda Duff
- Andrea Libman as Duncan Duff
- Bob Joles as Santa Claus
The theme song to the show is supposedly a remix and mixture of the Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs themes.
(Song writers, fans, and artists needed for this edit)
1. Tiny Toon Returners Parts 1 & 2
After 21 years of being off the air, Buster Bunny and Plucky Duck head to the Warner studio to ask for the return of the series. When they reject the idea, they decide to make a cartoon to show they are destined to be back on the air, but with little success. Then from the water tower, the Warner siblings show up. At first, they annoy the two toons, but with Buster's quick thinking, they end up with a great cartoon and end up on a talk show. Every toon is excited to be back on air, especially the Warner siblings who want to be part of the Tiny Toons gang.
2. You People are Crazy & Pop Star Strike
Finally being back on the air, Babs Bunny gets to show off her new acts. Though being back on air has made the fame go to her head, so Buster asks the Warners to teach her a lesson. And then, Fifi and the Warners try to see Jayden Beaver. Fifi wants to hold him up close and the Warners want his autograph for their book of celebirty signatures, but keep getting thrown out by Jayden's bodyguard.
3. Who Eats Who? & Out of Cologne
Hamton and Wakko compete to see who can eat the most, but then team up to beat Perfecto's food eating champion. And then, Plucky tries to help Fifi keep her perfume shop from being shut down with the help of the Tiny Toons gang. All hope seems lost, until actress Angelina Joulie comes and tries some perfume.
4. Game Over Parts 1 & 2
When the hottest new handheld gaming device, the Numbindo 3D2 (3D Squared) hits the market, Everyone in the whole city gets one. Everyone except Plucky Duck, that is. Unable to get a good job at the Shopping Mall, Plucky resorts to being Montana Max's personal assistant, but is working for the richest and meanest kid in the world worth it?
5. Pin, Lose, or Draw Parts 1 & 2
Yakko and Wakko host the Royal Oaks Bowling Tournament, where the winning team will win the grand prize of $10,000. Plucky's team, the Plucky Ducks, face off against Montana's Maulers and the Perfecto Pin Strikers. Plucky's team is unsuccessful at making strikes, until they find out that Buster is an expert at making strikes. Can Plucky, with the help of Buster, win the tournament?
6. Love Triangle Parts 1 & 2
Buster tries to win Babs heart by writing a poem. He then finishes it and presents it to Fifi to see if it's good. Fifi hears Buster's poem and ends up falling in love with him by mistake. Babs tries to explain that the poem wasn't meant for Fifi, but she is too smitten by love to understand. Finally coming to agreement, Fifi finds Buster as a friend again. Or does she?
7. Love is a Many Stupid Thing Parts 1 and 2
On Valentine's day in the city, Montana Max breaks Elmyra's heart by telling her he hates her. Buster and Babs dress as a pair of Cupids to make Monty and Elmyra in love with each other, and for a while, it looks like their plan is successful, but when Fifi's smell manages to accidentally unhypnotize Monty, Monty plans to get revenge by playing an anti-love Cupid to get Buster and Babs to hate each other. It's up to Fifi to save her friends from Monty's stinky plan.
8. Birthday Gift & the Crazy Three
Buster, Babs, Plucky, and the Warner siblings shop at the mall to find a birthday gift for Hamton, but they keep getting unfocused by the survey ladies. And then, the Warner siblings annoy the Perfectos at there big secret party that there parents know nothing about.
9. Off the Tracks & Amore Perfume
Calamity, always the most unathletic coyote in the school, invents a genetic formula which enhances his athletic abilities. His abilities are then tested on Little Beeper, whose abilities surpass Calamity's by a land slide. Then, Fifi tries on a new perfume, but it's really a love potion that blocks her stink. Every guy in school is hypnotized by the effects of perfume, but for some reason, not Buster or the Warner Brothers. Fifi tries to use more of it to hypnotize Buster, but the side effects do not affect rabbits.
10. Cat Keep a Good Rabbit Down & the Crazy Three plus Cat
Furrball runs away from Elmyra and decides to become Buster's pet, but things don't turn out very well, as Furrball makes a mess of Buster's home, and Buster tries to return him to Elmyra. Then, Furrball runs away again and decide to be Wakko's pet. Things go badly for him when Wakko pampers him so much.
11. Triple Date Parts 1 & 2
Plucky has terrible luck with girls, so Buster asks Babs and Fifi for dating advice. When Plucky gets the advice, he then uses it to ask Shirley out on a date and she gladly accepts. Babs then realizes that Fifi still has feelings for Buster. So she asks Buster to set up a date with her, which leads Babs with the idea that Fifi might steal Buster from her. Hamton becomes jealous and helps Babs to stop their date. Buster is then in a confused state as to what is happening.
12. Beauty and the Thief Parts 1 & 2
A wanted criminal has been committing a series of robberies across the City, but Babs manages to catch him on video while showing off her new Peach MyPhone to her friends at the Mall. Since the criminal vows revenge on her for catching him on video, Babs takes up karate in various ways (including watching Karate Kangaroo). Fortunately for Babs, she's not alone. Her friends work together to help her defeat the criminal and arrest him.
13. The Mean and Rich Vs. The Cool and Crazy Parts 1 & 2
Montana Max is always bringing trouble where ever he goes; cutting in line, pushing others, and yelling at innocent people, especially Lil' Sneezer. So Buster and Yakko teach him that bullying is wrong, the hard way. They first sing a song about why bullying is wrong and what are the negative effects to it, then they take him on in a fight with a pro wrestler teaching him, and lastly they go to Shirley to look into the future of may to Montana if he continues. He then apologizes to everyone he did harm to.
14. Hello Nice Toonsters and Love Stinks 2
While being chased by Elmyra, Buster, Babs, Plucky, Fifi, and the Warner siblings end up in the office of Mr. Crazy Person who is directing a new comedy. He finds the toons funny, but the toons find him weird and insane. Then, Calamity sets another trap for Little Beeper, but ends up getting him and Buster covered in tar and feathers, which leads Fifi to believe that they are skunks.
15. No Nose Knows Like Sneezer's Nose and Forest Pete's Sake
Li'l Sneezer undergoes a labratory experiment where his nose isn't stuffed and he doesn't sneeze as powerfully as he used to. This experiment also improves his sense of smell. Sadly, the effects are only temporary. Then, Montana Max plans to destroy the forest to build a pencil factory. It's up to Plucky to take his alter-ego, The Toxic Revenger temporarily out of retirement to save the forest and erase Monty out of the picture.
16. Dot's Poetry Corner & Lucky Toon
The toons come to the cafe and listens to Dot with her short, but funny poetry. Then, Yakko hosts his own game show and each player gets a special prize. Wakko goes first and plays Wack-the-Duck with Plucky being the target. Next is Little Beeper who plays Move Move Evolution against a break dancer. Next is Lil' Sneezer who plays Knock-It-Off and blows hundreds of bowling pins down with his sneezes. Next and last is Fifi who plays a Shoot Out and uses her stink as a gun. Wakko's prize is home version of Wack-the-Duck, Beeper's prize is home video of Calamity's Failures on DVD boxsets, Sneezer's prize is a lifetime supply of cheese and cold medicine, and Fifi's prize is Buster Bunny tied up in a rope.
17. French Trip Parts 1 & 2
Buster, Plucky, and the Warners win a free class trip to Paris, France. When there, the toons have the time of their lives, but when they get to the Lourve, all of the art is gone and it's up to Buster, Babs, Plucky, Yakko, and Fifi as detectives to figure this mystery out.
18. School Crazies & Coyote Howl
When the toons teacher becomes sick, the school hires Miss Flamiel as the substitute for the week. The toons dislike their sub and can't take it. Buster then comes up with an idea to get her to change her attitude with the help of his friends. Then, Babs and Plucky help Calamity learn to talk for the first time in Tiny Toons history. So far, they have no success and they are still determined to help him speak.
19. Mess with Buster Week Parts 1 & 2
The toons at school start to pull all sorts of pranks on Buster this week to make him fill the shame of being pranked. But then, their pranks go too far when they drop a giant pie on Buster killing him. The angel of Buster visits the toons to ask why they did it. They then are visited by the Bunny's of the future to look at the future without Buster. The Warner Bros. Studio was shut down, the toons were grown up jobless and poor, everything was falling apart. Plucky was going insane with guilt, Babs and Fifi were crying so much with even more guilt, and even worse, they are paid by a visit with Rabbit Satan. In the end, it is revealed as a huge prank planned by Buster and Yakko to get back at everyone. Everyone was relieved that Buster wasn't dead this whole time.
20. Hooky, Line, and Sinker & All Week Cramming
Babs attends a midnight movie premiere, and as a result, oversleeps and misses an entire day of school. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem, except she oversleeps on the day of an exam that counts for 50% of her final grade. It's up to Buster to tutor Babs so she'll succeed in the make-up exam, which means no hanging out with her friends during study hours. Then, if Wakko wants to pass the class, he needs to ace the exam on Friday, so Yakko helps him prepare for the big test. But Wakko keeps getting unfocused by the tv. Yakko then hides the tv and starts singing a musical number on different subjects. When Wakko gets enough information, he takes the test and got a good enough grade to pass.
21. Fowl Romance & Why Did the Chicken Cross the Line?
Plucky and Fowlmouth compete to see who can win a date with Shirley the Loon, but Shirley would much rather hang out with Babs and Fifi than with either of those two crazy lovebirds. Then, Montana Max opens a new fast-food restuarant, Montana Rotisserie Chicken, and plans to cook Fowlmouth. Fowlmouth teams up with Foghorn, Daffy, and Plucky to save birds everywhere and protest against the new restaurant. When all else fails, Monty gets a visit from the Health Inspector.
22. Stink Kiss & Slumber Bunny
Buster calls Babs, Plucky, and Hamton for movie night, but when calling Babs, he accidentally calls Fifi and she comes over wanting to be close to Buster. During the movie, when they get to the romantic scene, Fifi gets the idea that her and Buster should kiss, but she's under careful watch by Babs. Then, Babs hosts a slumber party with Shirley and Fifi, but there little party has been interrupted by the Warner siblings who are delivering a pizza from Pizza Kiosk.
23. Bandits on a Train Parts 1 and 2
A man in the government assigns Buster to deliver an important treasure to a high-securty bank in Washington, DC, to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. The treasure is inside a briefcase that is difficult to open, since the man lost the combination many years ago. Buster decides that taking a train to Washington DC is the safest way to travel, especially since he gets motion sickness on airplanes. He brings Babs, Plucky, and Hamton along for the ride, but the Bandit that they captured in Beauty and the Thief has escaped from prison, snuck onboard the train, and while everyone's back is turned, stolen the treasure and tied up the engineers. With no one to control the train, the train is now headed for an unfinished bridge in an upcoming harbor. Can Buster and his friends re-capture the thief and stop the train before it sinks them many fathoms down? And what exactly is in that old briefcase anyway?
24. Bird Sitting and Beeps to Peeps
Plucky decides to take a job being a pet sitter, so far, no one will take him. Until, Mary Melody hires Plucky to watch her bird Sweetie Pie, who finds Plucky annoying and decides to mess with him. Then, Little Beeper travels the world to compete in the World's Ultimate Track race taking place in many different areas. Little does he know that the Perfectos are here to cheat and mess him up. Luckily, the Warner siblings are here to help him out.
25. The Toons to the Rescue Parts 1 & 2
When it's morning, Buster, Plucky, and the Warners find that all of the Tiny Toons gang is missing. They then search for clues to find out where they are. There evidence then leads them to Montana Max's house. At first, Montana Max says nothing, but the toons get closer look inside to find that the gang was taken hostage for multiple reasons. One whould be to make them fur coats, the other made for dinner, and the last ones would be sold as stuffed animals. Buster and the gang then come up with a plan to get the guys out of there. The Warners handled distracting Monty and his guards, while Buster and Plucky find the codes to unlock the cages freeing the animals.
26. Squirrels Just Wanna Have Fun and Baloney Gets Cancelled
Skippy Squirrel is a new student in Northdale Middle School and has trouble making friends, instead being the unlucky target of school bullies. Buster, Babs, and Plucky try to help him find his inner talent so he can impress everyone at the school talent show. Then, after 13 seasons, The Baloney the Orange Dinosaur show gets cancelled due to low ratings and Baloney goes to live with his old "friends", the Warner siblings. The Warners' worst nightmare has come true, and with Buster and Babs' help, they try to get Baloney his old job back.
27. That'll Leave a Mark and Debit Slash
Buster and Plucky try win money by making a home video for the 'World's Most Painful Home Videos' show. So far, nothing painful happens to them until they get a visit from Wakko and his mallet. But when it goes to far, it turns into a battle instead of a contest. Then, Since that Buster and Plucky saved up all there money, their parents decide that they get debit cards. They then shop at the mall and buy everything that they wanted. But they are soon blackmailed by Babs and have to shop for all the stuff she wants.
28. Send Out the Clowns and How Much is That Elmyra in the Window?
The Circus comes to the City, and Buster and Babs invite their friends to join them, but when they invite the Warner Siblings, they find out about Wakko's irrational fear of clowns. Can they keep his fear under control before it brings the Big Top down to the bottom? Then, after a failed attempt to capture Buster and Babs, the two bunnies ask Elmyra how she would feel if they treated her they same way she treats all her pets. This leads to Elmyra having a nightmare the following night where she is captured by the two bunnies and they love and baby her, turning the tables on her.
29. Sugar, Splice, and Evil Lab Mice Parts 1 & 2
Thanks to one of the Brain's inventions, Dr. Gene Splicer is back to his human form and vows revenge on Buster for releasing all his captive animals. Meanwhile, Babs reuinites with an old friend, Melvin the Monster. This leaves Buster jealous and thinking there's something Melvin has inside him that he doesn't. Even though Babs tries to explain that she and Melvin are just friends and that she would never date outside her own species, Buster doesn't buy it. But when Splicer, assisted by Pinky and the Brain, capture Babs to lure Buster into a trap, Buster needs Melvin's help to defeat Splicer and save his best friend.
30. Casa de Toons Parts 1, 2, 3, & 4
Season Finale - The toons rent a summer beach house for the week on their spring break. Buster and Plucky compete against the Perfectos for the beach house, Dizzy tries to win a certain babe's heart, Calamity tries surfing, Fifi tries to win Buster's heart by getting him alone, and Babs and the Warners face off against a pirate looking for treasure.
31. Warner Party Parts 1 & 2
It's the Warner Bros. Anniversary and the Warner siblings are invited to the party. The Warners bring their Tiny Toons friends to meet all of the celebrities, including the cast of Animaniacs. Things then get chaotic when Babs does another one of her impressions.
32. Pibb Talk & Plucky's Pizza
Buster, Babs, Plucky, and the Warners sneak into a celebrity event party and have the time of there lives. There time is soon ruined by the never ending story teller, Pibb. Then, Plucky finds out that he has a talent for making pizza. So, he decides to make a pizza for his friends and they like it. His skill is then a competition for a world famous pizza maker.
33. Lightning Mouse & the Warner Fowlings
Little Beeper has some new competition when a newcomer, Lighting Rodriguez, gives him a run for his money. So, Buster decides to settle this with a race, Beeper vs. Rodriguez, and the winner will be proclaimed the fastest animal in the city. During the race, Calamity and Furrball each try to catch their respective prey. Then, the rejected duck versions of the Warners come and challenge the originals to a comedy off.
34. Fifi Appreciation Day Parts 1 & 2
Buster & Plucky have gotten a lot of comments about there character, Fifi. So they decide to make an episode based on her. First, Buster tries to explain that he only likes Fifi as a friend, but she doesn't take 'no' for an answer. Then, Fifi gives romantic advice to Plucky when he feels lonely on Friday nights. The episode ends with fans asking Fifi questions.
35. Mission Impossumble & Slap Happy Helpers
Montana Max plans to destroy Banjo Possum's swamp to make room for an exclusive spa, so Banjo and his family need Buster's help to save the swamp. Then, for Senior Citizen day, Buster and Plucky visit Slappy Squirrel for the week. They first find her rude and annoying, but seeing her old cartoons, they find her a hoot. They then help her with out foxing a cranky Walter Wolf.
36. Acme Digital TV Parts 1 & 2
Buster and Babs take over the network to bring you various parodies of modern tv shows, commercials, and movie trailers.
37. The Return of the Just-Us League of Supertoons Parts 1 & 2
Superbun and Batduck tell there story of the teams big battle with various of the Perfectos as villains.
38. Jealous Much? Parts 1, 2, & 3
Plucky becomes extremely jealous when Buster helps Shirley with her algebra. Then, Hamton becomes angry at Skippy who is being nice to Fifi in front of him. Then, Fifi gets a new swimsuit that has every guy eyeballing her. She tries getting Buster's attention, but Yakko's fun topics have more in Buster's interest.
39. Elmyra's Babysitting Terror & the Amazing Three and Crazy Three
Mindy's parents call Elmyra to babysit her since Buttons is in pain. However, Mindy goes chasing a butterfly, which makes Elmyra go chasing for her around town. The toons find the pain Elmyra is getting hilarious. Then, Babs, Shirley, and Fifi go out to a party downtown dressed up. The Warner siblings meet and decide to party, there way, by creating chaos.
40. Slap Beep & Kiss Booth
On her way to grocery store, Slappy meets Little Beeper who was being hunted by Walter Wolf to eat for supper. Beeper is then aided by the bombing stylings of Slappy Squirrel. Then, Fifi opens a kissing booth and Hamton wants to get a kiss. However, he's too nervous to go up there and kiss while people are watching. Luckily, Buster and Yakko are here to help.
41. Mouse to Mouse & Grocery Store Gorilla
Li'l Sneezer is the youngest mouse to attend a Mouse Camp and is teased about it by the other campers, except of course, for Lightning Rodgriguez, who decides to be his friend. When a hungry Furrball captures the other campers, Sneezer and Lightning team up to rescue them. Then, while Buster helps Babs with her grocery shopping, Babs finds a lost gorilla and asks Buster to look after him. Naturally, this is a task Buster doesn't enjoy, and ends up selling him to Montana Max for him to use in his circus. Of course, Buster regrets this decision, and with Babs' help, tries to rescue him.
42. Calamitic Effects & Yakko's Big Mouth
Calamity makes a helmet that hightens the brains ability. He uses it to help citizens across the city, but Monty wants to use just because he wants to have everything. The toons know the chaotic results of what would happen if he got a hold of the helmet. Then, Yakko does so much back talking, that it's making Monty mad. Yakko's comebacks are so much for Monty, that he explodes in defeat.
43. Monty's Shopping Mall & Rubella Hair
Monty buys the whole shopping mall. His rule is that he can enter the mall and nobody else. Buster, Yakko, and the gang then come up with a plan to get the mall back. Then, Babs and Dot spend a day at a hair salon, but Rubella is their too and ask them to get lost. However, they come up with a plan to get her to leave instead.
44. Blonde Date & The Bet
Buster runs into Binky Bunny at the mall. Binky finds Buster cute, but Buster already has a girlfriend. Binky may be good looking, but she's not very bright. What's worse is that she is following Buster every where he goes. Then, Buster and Plucky lose a bet to Babs and now they have to dye their fur and feathers pink. What would thought to be hilarious, ends up being a hit to everyone in school.
45. Hypno Daze and Savoir Fare Hare
Dr. Gene Splicer captures Babs and brainwashes her with his mind-control helmet to get her to capture Buster for him. Will Buster be able to save his best friend from Splicer's evil plan? Then, Fifi mishears Babs when she tells her that she's a skunk and Buster's a rabbit, which gives Fifi the idea that if she were a rabbit, she'd win Buster's heart for sure, so she goes to Acme Labs, where she transforms into a rabbit. Will Fifi finally win Buster's heart, or will Buster remain loyal to Babs?
46. Wackyland & How's about a Kiss?
Hamton and Calamity take a trip down to the darkest part of Africa, leading straight to Wackyland. There, they meet Gogo Dodo, who is the last of the Dodo's and he drags them into a very confusing chase. Then, Buster has a break down when Fifi kisses him on the lips. Yakko and Plucky try to help him get over it.
47. Toons in Control Parts 1 & 2
Tired of being on a sitcom, Buster, Babs, and the other toons go to the studio advisor to ask if they can make their own episodes. Buster and Plucky want to have action and adventure, Babs and Fifi want dramatic and romance, and Hamtom and Calamity want informative and educational. The Warner siblings step in and tell them that they are going the wrong way for their productions. They suggest that they do a sketch comedy, but the toons are sick of comedy, so the Warners show them that they are wrong.
48. Are the Siblings in? & Either He's Ducky or Plain Wakko
For Dr. Gene Splicer's next plan, he captures the Warner Brothers and Sister in order to lure in Buster, but Buster is pretty confidant that they are capable of handeling the doctor on there own. Then, Plucky and Wakko get back at Monty for stealing there lunches by daring him to eat very unusual and dangerous foods.
49. Adult Only Party & Meet the Little Ones
Buster's parents explain that they have never met his friends parents, so they organize a party so that they can meet them. All the toons are embarrassed about what there parents are talking about. Buster and Babs parents are getting along, Plucky's parents tell all the stories of when he was little, Fifi's parents tell everything about there lives together and the way Fifi dresses, and Hamton's parents are enjoying the food. Then, the Warners meet the Toons siblings at the party; three of Babs brothers and two sisters and Fifi's little brother.
50. What Warner is it? Parts 1 & 2
Calamity invents a time machine and takes Buster and the gang back through the life of the Warner Siblings from 1930s to the 1990s.
51. Copy Toons & Tv in the Dark
Buster and Babs are creeped out when everyone is copying there styles. The boys are wearing Buster's traditional red shirt and the girls are wearing Babs' yellow blouse and purple skirt. Then, the power goes out in the neighborhood, but Yakko brought his portable generator to Buster's house, so he and Buster watch a bunch of movies with the lamp on. Of course, hilarity ensues when everyone in the neighborhood tries to take advantage of Buster and Yakko for power.
52. A Star is Babs Parts 1 & 2
Babs Bunny gets the lead role in a series of action-based movies directed by the famous movie director/critic, Gene Shallow, with each role more dangerous than the last. Her friends are also invited to join her, but as jealous bit players. Unknown to Babs, Gene Shallow is really Dr. Gene Splicer in disguise, and the parts for Babs in his movies are really plans to capture her and her friends. Will Babs let the supposed fame go to her head and put her in danger?
53. Best of Smarties & Stinky Partner
Buster and Yakko hang out for the day and learn that they actually have alot in common, including messing with Montana Max. The toons get jealous when Buster is seen hanging with Yakko, so they try and get his attention. Then, Calamity has to be partnered with Fifi for a big project that's do in cooking class, only problem is that Calamity can't cook, so Fifi helps him out and tells him what to do. However, Fifi's method brings her way too close to him and he gets shy around her.
54. Wakko's Amazing Gag Bag Parts 1 & 2
Wakko accidentally lost his Gag Bag and it's working it's way across the city. Montana Max finds it and uses it to get even with Buster and Babs, but after a couple of failed attempts, he loses it. Then, Fifi finds it and uses it to set a date and make Buster fall in love with him, however, Buster is still loyal to Babs and Fifi then hands it to Calamity. Calamity then uses the bag to get even with Beeper, but fails like he almost always does. Finally, Calamity gives Wakko back his Gag Bag.
55. Nega Tiny Toons & Unlikely Friendship
For another attempt to get rid of the toons, Dr. Gene Splicer, Pinky, and Brain build evil counterparts of Buster and Plucky who go around doing horrible things framing Buster and Plucky and then try to destroy them. Then, Fifi runs into Bimbette at her perfume shop to find that she is actually very nice. She then hangs out with her, but then the Warner Brothers come in and starts to stalk her, but she knows how to get rid of boys. They then use there charm to get even with Johney Pew who then gets a beating by the Warners and gets captured by Elmyra again.
56. Toon Amuck & Two Warners in a Duck
The studio realizes that they never had an Amuck episode for the Tiny Toons, so they get the Tiny Toons together to mess with them and distort their animation. Then, Plucky tries to make his famous cherry pie, but the Warners keep distracting him and messing up his kitchen.
57. Model Madness & the Huge Time Insanity
A famous photographer is looking for people to model for his new magazine. When Ruebella thinks that she could be the perfect choice, the photographer picks Babs and Fifi, so Ruebella tries to mess them up with the help of Rodrick, but every time they do, they keep getting hurt every time. Then, Huge Time Chase comes back to Los Angelas and pick two lucky people to hang with them. Babs and Fifi were excited to be picked, but they picked Buster and Plucky instead. At first they didn't want to do it, but they see that that the band is a bunch of fun guys who overreact to everything, but Babs and Fifi try to take advantage of Buster and Plucky so they can get close to them.
58. Acme Satellite Tv Parts 1 & 2
Buster, Babs, Plucky, and the rest of the toons get sick and have to stay home, so they watch tv on Plucky's new satellite tv with several thousand different channels. Each channel is a parody to a different show.
59. Take that Acme! Parts 1 & 2
Calamity finds out that the company he orders products from is going out of business, so he tries advertise the company so that people can buy the products, but still nothing. Calamity finally figures out that the reason they are going out of business is because Montana Max bought the company and sold it, so he comes up with a brilliant plan to get the contract back with the help Plucky and Fifi.
60. Happy Birthday, Buster Parts 1 & 2 and Tiny Toons Go European! Parts 1 & 2
Double Season Finale - The Toons find Buster to be depressed and they have no idea why, until they find out that Buster's parents missed having his birthday, because they were called for a job out of town, so the Toons decide to throw a party for Buster, so he can cheer up. Then, Buster and Plucky get call from the studio about a new script someone came up with and the producers want them to do the episode with Babs, Hamton, Fifi, and Calamity. The episode shows them taking a vacation all over Europe. Buster still has to face his weakness of flying, until they land in Europe. Little did they know, the Warners followed them all the way to Europe.
61. Baby Daze parts 1 & 2
Done in the style of Rugrats and Muppet Babies, this episode depicts Buster and his friends (plus Monty and Elmyra) as adorable diaper-clad toddlers. This episode also shows the origin of how the Tiny Toons got the personalities they retain today, such as Buster becoming a brave hero who hates seeing his friends get bullied, Babs wanting to be a famous actress, and Monty becoming a rich bully and spoiled brat.
62. The Horror of French Living & Black Eyed Duck
Buster and Plucky play ball outside, but there ball accidentlly lands in Fifi's room. Buster asks Mrs. La Fume if he could come in and get it and, to his surprise, it's a nice house. When he gets his baseball, Fifi comes in and gets a chance to get him to fall in love with him, but all Buster wants is just to leave. Then, Plucky, Calamity, Dizzy, and Rodriquez try to find jobs to get paid so they can see the Black Eyed Peas in concert. They ask there bosses to give them overtime, but will they make it to the concert in time when there exhausted?
63. Unhappy Camper & Buster Bunny, Private Ear
Buster's Mother has a free weekend and decides to spend it on a camping trip with Buster to make up for missing his birthday. At first, Buster doesn't enjoy the trip and would rather go on an adventure with his friends, but he eventually realizes that his Mother never gets to spend any time with him and loves him very much. They work together to fend off a ferocious wolverine. Then, when Slappy Squirrel is pushed down the stairs of Northdale Middle School after delivering Skippy's oral report, Montana Max is the prime suspect, because he is the school bully, but even he would never push a senior citizen down the stairs. Buster is the only one who believes he is innocent, and sets on a search to find the real culprit before Monty is sentenced to a correctional facility.
64. Coming Soon, To a Bunny Near You & Actress vs. Cute Sibling
Buster is called in to a couple of parodies of movies coming in theaters. Then, Babs and Dot have a fight about whose voice is done better and they get Tress McNellie involved in this.
65. A Better (or Worse) Mouse Trap parts 1 & 2
After several failed attempts to defeat Buster, Dr. Gene Splicer suggests to Pinky and the Brain that a third lab mouse on their team would increase their chances of success, so they search for a third lab mouse. The only other mouse they are able to find is Li'l Sneezer, whom at first Splicer thinks is useless, until he finds out the destructive power of his sneezes, and decides to use them against Buster. Splicer tricks Sneezer into joining him by posing as a beloved children's show host, with Pinky and the Brain as a diminutive butler and nanny, respectively, to take care of Sneezer. When Splicer finally gets Sneezer on his side, he tells him his first task is to destroy Buster with his sneezes. Sneezer realizes that Buster is his friend, and he would never destroy him, at least not on purpose, so Splicer traps him inside a giant robot that uses Sneezer's sneezes to his advantage. Can Buster defeat the robot, rescue Sneezer, and give Splicer a taste of his own medicine?
66. Toons on Broadway parts 1 & 2
The head down to the auditions for a play. Plucky believs he will get the part as the leading role, but Buster is the one who gets picked. Driven with jealousy, Plucky comes up with ways to make him mess up, but Buster is wise to his tricks. Elsewhere, when Dot gets picked as the leading actress, Babs starts to worry about the kissing scene they do, she plots herself as an understudy and tries to foil Fifi from messing up Dot.
67. Little Bunny Love & Down In the Skunk
Babs' little sister, Margret, develops a crush on Buster and Babs tells her off. She then devises a plan to get them to break up, so she can get her chance, but she keeps getting mess up by Plucky and Calamity who are trying to do a movie. Then, Hamton meets Fifi's little brother, Claude, who is always down right apethetic, so he tries to show him how to have a good time, but he doesn't seem to care. Hamton then hands this job to the Warner siblings who seem to have slow, but working results.
68. A Home for the Poor Kitty parts 1 & 2
When the Toons find Furrball with his new poor, but loving family, they try and find a way to give them a good home. When can't seem to get a job, Buster acts as Robin Hood to steal from Montana Max, while the toons find a way to make the money for them. Buster comes back with money, but they can't accept it. All hope seems lost until Plucky's dad buys him a ticket and Plucky wins the lottery. He gives them the money and they finally find a nice home to stay. Twist: Plucky has a second lottery ticket and wins again.
69. Nothing to Hare But Hare Itself & Toonsters On Ice
Buster is looked up to as a brave hero by the other Tiny Toons, which is why Babs wants him to teach her younger sister, Connie, who is literally afraid of her own shadow, how to be brave. Buster tells Connie the story of how he became a brave hero who looks out for the little guy, and teaches her how to outrun and outsmart his enemies. Then, the Tiny Toons compete in a hockey game against a cheating Perfecto Prep. Will Buster and his friends keep cool and win the game, or will the Perfectos break the ice on them?
70. Storytime For Trouble & Duck Style
Babs Bunny gets a job babysitting Li'l Sneezer and tries to read him a bedtime story to help him go to sleep. Of course, hilarity ensues when Buster, Plucky, Hamton, Fifi, and even Elmyra make various unwanted changes to the story. Then, Fifi comes in with a bad hair day mess and freaks out. Plucky then comes in and fixes Fifi's hair and to everyone's surprise, ir turned out amazing. Fifi then decides to come to Plucky for free to get her haircuts. Fifi then partners with Hamton in a dancing class and Rodriquez falls in love with her.
71. Bunny, I Shrunk the Kids Parts 1 & 2
Dr. Gene Splicer's next plan to capture Buster is by shrinking him down to the size of a mouse (Pinky or Brain, so to speak) with a shrinking ray. Meanwhile, on Northdale Middle School Fitness Day, Buster is stuck with Dizzy Devil as his fitness partner, who drives him crazy. As the school day ends, Splicer's plan works, and Buster and Dizzy must work together to travel to Splicer's lab to revert to their original sizes, while at the same time, avoiding the many traps set by Splicer, Pinky, and the Brain.
72. The Queen of Mean and Montana the Magnificent
Rhoda Queen returns to the city, to trick the gullible Elmyra Duff into "being her best friend again" by having her do whatever she says. Elmyra, determined to be Rhoda's best friend again, is completely oblivious to her monstrous behavior and lack of comeuppance, but Rhoda has a kindly reputation to uphold with her mother, and someone with an IQ higher than Mayonnaise, like Montana Max, could spell the beginning of Rhoda's karma. Then, Montana Max ruins Buster's date with Babs in the park to make room for his magic show. When Monty performs a disappearing act, Buster volunteers, and with Babs' help, gets revenge on him by making everyone in the city believe he really made him disappear.
73. Picture Imperfect and A Tortoise in a Hare-y Situation
It's Picture Day at Northdale Middle School, and Hamton is determined to stay 100% clean for the school photo. But he didn't count on Sneezer's cold, his Uncle Stinky becoming a substitute teacher, and Sloppy Joe Day at the cafeteria. Then, Tyrone the Turtle is enjoying his life in his pond, but Elmyra wants to get a pet turtle, and the pet store will not sell any pets to her, so she goes after Tyrone. Buster saves Tyrone by disguising himself as a giant turtle so Elmyra will take him instead. Now it's up to Tyrone to return the favor by traveling to Elmyra's house to rescue Buster.
74. Seth, meet Warners and The Cell Phone Company
Seth MacFarlane is working on his latest work, but he is then visited by the Warner siblings. Seth is constantly rejecting them and the Warners get back at him by annoying him and getting him angry. Then, Buster, Babs, Plucky, and Fifi's cell phones go dead and they go down to the phone company to get them fixed, but little did they know that the company is fully automatic, so they have to find a way to fix there phones by thereselves.
75. Heatwave and Break a Leg
A heatwave hits the city, and Buster and his friends try to keep cool, but their rivals purposely make things worse for them. Danforth works as a lifeguard at the pool and prolongs adult swim, Rhubella works at the movie theater, where all the films shown have to do with extremely hot temperatures, Roderick is selling ice cream at very expensive prices, and Monty just plain refuses to let Buster and his friends in his air-conditioned mansion! Can Buster and his friends keep cool, or will the heat get to them? Then, the Tiny Toons go skiing in Colorado, and Plucky dares Hamton, who is a total novice at skiing, to do a difficult and dangerous move, which causes Hamton to break his leg. Hamton finds out that all his friends, including Plucky, are nice to him because of his broken leg, and even after his leg heals, he takes advantage of his cast, to get back at Plucky for all he's done to him.
76. Duck to Duty and So Unpredictable!
Plucky gets the newest game for the Zbox 360, Call to your Duty: Newly Warefare 3, and soon becomes obsessed with it. Buster then finds that Plucky has been playing the game for days and never left the house. Buster tries to get him off of the game, but Plucky refuses to move from the couch. Can Buster find a way to break Plucky's addiction? Then, the Tiny Toons do a parody to the show, So Random!
77. Learners Permit Parts 1 & 2
Buster's parents tell him that he is old enough to get his learners permit, and as much excited as he is, he keeps it a secret from the others. He is studying everyday, while keeping it a secret. The others start to get suspicous of what Buster is hiding from them, so they spy on him, but they can't even see what he is doing. Buster then calls everyone down at the DMV and he surprises them with his new learners permit.
78. Dreamer's Alley and Is there a Toon in the House?
Every toon goes to bed and starts having their own dreams. However, Buster and Plucky got kicked out of their dreams and soon find that they are out of their dreams. They then jump into the other toons' dreams and find something interesting and weird about them. Babs is dreaming of being a stand-up comedian and star actress to the world, Hamton is dreaming of a very clean environment that he finds amusing, Fifi is dreaming of being in Paris, France with Buster as her boyfriend, Calamity is dreaming of being the smartest person in the whole world, and the Warner Siblings are dreaming of so many things that it's hard to keep up. Things soon turn worse when Buster and Plucky enter Montana Max's dream about him ruling the world and using the toons as slaves. Buster and Plucky decide to ruin his dream by messing with him and freeing the toons. Then, Buster accidently breaks his foot and ankle trying to step away from Fifi. He ends up in the hospital and has multiple people helping him. Plucky is called to Buster for community service, but he barely knows what he is supposed to do. Elmyra steps in, which freaks out Buster, but he managed to get rid of her, before she could do any harm to him. Fifi then comes in and freaks Buster out even more. Fifi tries to get him alone, but Yakko steps in and actually helps Buster out. After a few days, Buster is out of the hospital and finally can relax to himself, or so he thinks.
79. Calamity's Twisted Heart and Warners meet the Two Tones
Fifi saved Calamity from another accident of his and he starts having feelings for her, though he can't if he is thankful or in love. Calamity starts thanking Fifi, but for some reason, he got all tounge-tied. He starts to get nervous around her and confesses that he has mixed feelings for her. They talk it over and found that Fifi is very understanding of Calamity's predicament and helps him come to his understanding. Calamity now is back to his friendship with Fifi. Then, Montana Max is turning the Two Tones home into a private mini golf course and they don't know what to do, until Yakko, Wakko, and Dot steps in and helps Foxy, Roxy, and Goopy Gear with getting rid of Montana Max and his golf course.
80. Buffoon's Needle and Laundry Day
When Flu Season hits the city, every student in Northdale Middle School is required to take a flu shot. However, it is revealed that Montana Max has a fear of needles. This of course, causes every other student in Northdale Middle School to take advantage of the school bully's fear as a form of comeuppance for all the bad things he's done to them. Features a special guest appearance by Hello Nurse from Animaniacs. Then, Hamton and Calamity spend the day at the laundry mat find that washing clothes can be very dangerous.
81. A Schoolhouse Divided Parts 1 and 2
During Science Class in Northdale Middle School, Daffy Duck, who is a total novice at mixing chemicals, is the science teacher, and causes the students to mix chemicals that end up blowing the roof off the school building. While Northdale Middle School goes under renovations, the only school available for its students is Perfecto Prep, the school of their rivals, including Danforth Drake, Roderick Rat, and Rhubella Rat. As if that's not enough, the two rival schools have an upcoming soccer game against each other, and the Perfectos are bound to know all of Northdale Middle School's secrets! After spending enough time at Perfecto Prep, Buster and his friends learn that, just like not every student in Northdale Middle School is good, not every student in Perfecto Prep is evil.
82. The Boos and Toon Gamers
Daddy Boo and his family come to town for vacation and his daughters find Buster Bunny. Buster tries to avoid them by hiding in the Warner tower, but they are relentless to give up, so Buster calls Babs, Fifi, and the Warner siblings to get them to go home. Then, Buster and Plucky desperately try to get jobs at a videogame store, but manager tells them that they don't have skills to work at the store, but they prove him wrong by showing off their videogame skills and knowledge, but the manager is too stubborn to accept defeat.
83. Le Quiet! and It's Not Easy Being Clean
Fifi is having a very massive headache this morning, so she is laying in bed. Buster then starts playing his guitar outside and noise hurts Fifi's headache, so she asks Buster to stop or she will beat him up, but Buster finds this an opportunity to get her to stop liking him so much. Then, the neat-freak Hamton is worried about catching a recovering Li'l Sneezer's cold, so he teaches Sneezer all about germs. Sneezer is worried that the reason he gets sick so often is because germs can easily overtake his small body, and becomes obsessively clean, to the point of rivaling even Hamton himself!
84. Mind Over Matador and Someone's in the Kitchen With Fifi
Buster goes to Mexico to watch a bullfight with the Aggressive Toro the Bull. He becomes the lucky member in audience to participate in the bullfight. Unfortunately, Buster is a total novice in bullfights, and anything red, like Buster's hoodie, easily sets Toro off, but with the help of Lightning Rodriguez, Buster gives Toro his just desserts. Then, in the Northdale Middle School baking contest, Fifi is determined to win the contest because she is a really good cook with a winning La Fume family recipe, and among the competition is Elmyra Duff, who is a terrible cook with her mud pies. However, Montana Max, who was disqualified from last year's contest, becomes Elmyra's parter, and attempts to sabotage Fifi's recipe so that Elmyra's will seem better by comparison... unless Fifi has something to say about it!
85. Parent-Teacher Conflict Parts 1 & 2
Yakko tricks Bugs Bunny and the Looney Tunes by sending them to a non-existent Classic Cartoon Star convention with a faulty GPS in their bus. With the Looney Tunes gone, Yakko throws a school-wide party, which unfortunately ends when everyone's parents find out. They take over as substitute teachers, vowing that they will continue to teach until the Looney Tunes return. But from sharing embarrassing secrets to serving unusual low-calorie organic lunches, almost every student in Northdale Middle School wants the Looney Tunes back. Friday after school, Buster comes up with a plan, but it will require everyone's participation; while he and Yakko travel across the city to find the Looney Tunes, the other students must try to convince their parents to do different parent-child activities with them, so as not to find out about his plan. Will Buster successfully pull of the plan before the new school week begins, or will the parents see right through it?
86. Ice Bunny and Pay Hare a Visit
Buster has been acting suspicious around his friends lately. He's been sneaking off with Shirley who are practicing figure skating, because she needed a partner. Bimbette sees them and thinks that Buster and Shirley are dating. She tells Plucky, Babs, and Fifi who them freak out about it. They try to get Buster to tell him what he was doing, until he finally admits it. Then, Babs never been seen friend, Hariette, moves to town and finds great joy of seeing Babs. She meets all the Tiny Toons, but she soon gets captured by Dr. Gene Splicer, who mistakes her for Buster. Dr. Gene Splicer is soon annoyed when Harriete does her very outrageous wisecracks. When the toons come to the rescue, they found that the doctor was down for the count.
87. Call Hating and Bee Gone!
When Babs' friend, Harriet, gets an ear infection, she is unable to hear anything Babs tells her, so Babs decides to talk to Buster about her day until Harriet gets better. Of course, Babs is very chatty, to the point where Buster may even have to hang up on his best friend! Then, Buster and Plucky get jobs as exterminators, and are assigned to remove a hornet's nest from the park in time for a children's birthday party. Unfortunately, these hornets are sting-crazy, and will stop at nothing to sting everyone in the park, so Buster and Plucky will have to figure out a plan to save their behinds from a swarm of foes who are sharp in more ways than one!
88. Pinky, Fifi, and the Brain and Toon Histeria!
Brain comes up with a plan to take Fifi's skunk stink to knock out all of the people in the world with it, but in order to do that, they need to find a way to get Fifi's attention, so that they can get the stink. They then find that she has a huge crush on Buster Bunny, so they take costume that looks like him and they lure her to the lab. Then, the toons are paid a visit to a gang of kids, who are very smart about there facts. They are annoyed by a kid named Loud Kiddington, who speaks so loud, that he can break glass. Buster, Babs, Plucky, and the Warner Siblings try to get him to lower his voice, but they keep getting slammed in the wall by his voice.
89. Skunk Heart Break and A Coyote's Brain is Worst than Its Bite
Buster goes crazy and yells at Fifi and tells her everything hurtful, but true, and she starts crying and runs away. Fifi has been laying in her bed crying and she won't move. Buster feeling guilty of hurting Fifi, he goes to her to apologize, but Fifi decides to get back him and teach him a lesson. When Buster fully apologized, Fifi kissed him and proved that she can get a kiss from him. Then, Calamity's cousin, Calvin (voiced by Jim Parsons), visits him and finds his cousin very annoying. Calvin's IQ ultimately surpasses Calamity's by a long shot. Calamity then told Calvin that he probably could never catch a Roadrunner, so Calvin then attempts to try and catch Little Beeper. So far, none of his calculations have been working and Calamity is enjoying his cousin's failures.
90. The Revenge of the Nega Toons Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8
Season Finale - Buster and Plucky's evil counterparts come back and this time, they are ready to destroy. They seek help from Dr. Gene Splicer and the Perfectos to help them is there plot for revenge. The Tiny Toons are having there New Years Eve Party, but there party was interupted and the Toons get sent across the Time and Space, except for Buster and Plucky, who are trapped in white space. Can Buster and Plucky find a way to stop there biggest villian group, put an end to there evil counterparts, and save all there friends?
91. Son of Baby Daze Parts 1 and 2
The sequel to the Season 3 premiere, "Baby Daze". The adorable Baby Buster and his pint-sized pals are back for another adventure, where this time, we get to see their rivals, the Perfecto Prep alumni, as toddlers. The Perfecto Babies claim the rights to the city's playground and refuse to let Baby Buster and his friends play anywhere near them. But Baby Buster isn't one to take this lying down, and he leads his friends to an all-out war against the Perfecto Babies to reclaim the playground for all the good little boys and girls in the city!
92. Warner's Island Parts 1 and 2
The Warner Siblings buy a yacht and invite Buster, Babs, Plucky, and Hamton to join them in what was originally intended to be a twenty minute tour. Unfortunately, Wakko gets hungry and eats the steering wheel, which causes the yacht to crash on a deserted island. In an obvious nod to Gilligan's Island, Yakko takes charge and puts his friends on three separate teams; Buster and Babs to build shelter, Plucky and Hamton to find food, and Wakko and Dot to find materials to rebuild the yacht. Buster and Babs successfully build huts with running water and fruit trees, and have such a romantic time together, they end up not caring if they get off the island or not. Plucky and Hamton, unable to find any food, go crazy from hunger and try to eat each other, and Dot tries to get back at Wakko for stranding them on the island by telling him about mysterious and ferocious creatures that may inhabit the island.
93. A Musical Episode Parts 1 and 2
Everyone in the city is singing, but nobody seems to know why, so Buster and Yakko set off to find the source of the musical tendencies. Throughout the episode, everyone sings, and usually sings in rhyme.
94. Acme Gigantaplex Theatre Parts 1 and 2
Buster, Babs, and the Warners take there time at the theatre and watch parodies of last released movies.
95. Character Poll and Seasick Duck
The toons get in a fight over who is the most popular toon on the show. Plucky is frustrated that he is low ranking and tries to show everyone at Warner Bros. that he is worthy to be in high rankings. Babs, Fifi, and Dot fight over who is the cutest character on the show and Buster, Yakko, and Wakko don't seem to care about the popularity charts. Then, the toons take a boat trip around the Bahamas and they are excited, all except for Plucky, who gets terrible seasickness.
96. Who's your Bunny? and Binky's Day Off
Buster and Babs are parents of a robot baby for a school project. While they agreed to do the equal work, Babs has been leaving Buster in charge and has been hanging out with Harriet more often, so Buster tries to convince her to try put her work into this project. Then, Binky comes back to California for her summer break and all she wants is to get a date with Buster. Bimbette helps her out by telling what Buster, but they have luck. Binky then decides that her and Bimbette should be friends, even though Bimbette is uncomfortably with the idea, she gladly accepts.
97. Model Mink and Hide and Sheep
Super model, Minerva Mink, comes to town to do a photo shoot at the mall. Yakko, Wakko, and Babs want to see the photo shoot and get her autograph, but security won't let them in, so they came up with a clever way to get in. Then, after countless failed attempts to catch Little Beeper, Calamity tries to go after a new target; sheep. Unfortunately, largely due to the watchful eyes and brute strength of Saul Sheepdog, Calamity is about as successful at catching sheep as he is at catching Little Beeper.
98. Princess Day Parts 1 and 2
Babs, Fifi, and Dot dress up as princesses from fairy tails. Babs plays as Cinderella, Fifi plays as Snow White, and Dot plays as Belle. Because this is a fabulously cheap cartoon, Buster has to play the prince in all the stories.
99. Tiny Toon Snowball Fight and Duck Emotion Rampage
The Tiny Toons host an annual snow ball fight in the neighborhood. Buster and Plucky are excited to start playing, but they soon hear that, instead of separate people playing against each other, everyone, including the Perfectos, Dr. Gene Splicer, Pinky and the Brain, Slappy Squirrel, Binky, and Bimbette, face against Buster and Plucky in the ultimate snowball face off. They soon get help from Yakko, Wakko, Dot, Huge Time Chase, and Babs' little brother, Tyler, to aid them in there dilemma. Then, Calamity accidentally hits Plucky with his emotion ray, causing Plucky to lose all of his emotions. The toons fill weird seeing Plucky without his emotions, so they split up to find his emotions running around the city. Buster and Babs find Plucky's happiness and fear, Hamton finds Plucky's sadness and joy, Yakko finds Plucky's anger and affection, Calamity finds Plucky's passion and indifference, Dot finds Plucky's contempt and shyness, Fifi finds Plucky's love and depression, Wakko finds Plucky's hysteria and jealousy, and Shirley finds Plucky's curiosity and annoyance. Each of them are having a difficulty trying to stay in one place, so the toons have figure out how they can get Plucky's emotions together.
100. 100th Episode Spectacular!
For the 100th episode, the Tiny Toons and the Warners host an interview with all of there creators, writers, voice actors, and producers and show previous episodes to show what they did. Guest stars: Tom Rueggar, Tress MacNellie, Rob Paulsen, Andera Romano, Kathie Soucie, and many more.
101. Good News, Bad News and The Grade Report Card Caper
Buster and Yakko work on a successful school newspaper, which is honest, truthful, and up to date. But Monty is determined to make a rival paper that will sell as least three times as much, so he becomes the editor and hires Elmyra as his photographer. She takes pictures of the students in strange situations, which causes Monty to post wild rumors about them in his newspaper and cause a school-wide conflict. Fortunately, Monty does get his comeuppance, as all the money he makes ends up going to the school's non-profit educational organization. Then, the report cards are in for the students of Northdale Middle School, and Plucky's grades don't look too good. If his parents found out, he'd be held back a year. Plucky uses an Acme Report Card changing kit to change his grades so his parents will think he did well. However, it works too well and makes his parents think Plucky is a late-bloomed genius. Naturally, Plucky feels guilty, and now he has to choose between telling the truth and facing another year of school, or living in a tangled web of lies.
102. Is it a Bunny? Parts 1 and 2
Buster's mom gets some very unexpected news, she's going to have a baby. Which means Buster is going to be a big brother and the toons and there parents throw party to celebrate. Even more unexpected things happen when Calamity's mom, also a doctor, shows up helps Buster's mom with the appearance of the baby. After many hardships, the baby bunny finally arrives. Judging by the nose color, they find out that it's a girl, and Buster's Mother names her Heather.
103. Adventures in Bunny-sitting Parts 1 and 2
Buster is still adjusting to his new life as a big brother, and his parents, who need a break from taking care of his baby sister, Heather, go out for a fancy dinner, and leave Buster in charge of her. The world is brand-new to Heather and she is determined to explore it all, so while Buster talks to Babs, who has had many younger siblings since she was three, for advice on babysitting, Heather crawls out of the house to chase a butterfly, which leads her into the city filled with many dangerous perils that Buster ends up taking great pain from just to protect her. Meanwhile, Dr. Gene Splicer, who has recently found out about Heather, captures her to lure Buster into a trap. Now Buster has to travel to Splicer's lab, defeat Splicer, rescue Heather, and get her back home for her nap, all before his parents return from their dinner!
104. Softer and Stronger and Life can be such a Club
Buster's friends tell him he's gone soft now that he has a baby sister he deeply loves and cares for very much, but Buster is determined to show them he's just as tough as he's always been. The next day, when he is going to have a picnic with Babs at the park, his mother asks him to look after Heather. At first, Buster tries to make sure none of his friends see him with Heather, but when Montana Max makes her cry by insulting her and taking her favorite toy, Buster proves how tough he can be by standing up to Monty for her. Then, Buster and Plucky found out that they had a club about them that there friends are in. At first they fill admired that there friends respect them, but a fued starts to break out and people start throwing pies everywhere. Buster and Plucky try to find a way to stop this fued so that peace can come to the school.
105. Alone with Toons Parts 1 & 2
The writers, artists, and directors were finishing an episode for this cartoon, but the office called and said that they can take vacations. Buster and Plucky were just about to start the day, but they find themselves with nobody around. None of there friends or family were around in the cartoon, which lead them to think that the people in charge forgot to put the rest of the characters in the cartoon. Buster then tells Plucky that this is an oppurtunity to do whatever they want to do, until the people that made the cartoon returns.
106. Hair Duck and An Odd Couple
Plucky gets a job at a hair salon and the store gladly accepts him. His first customer is none other than Montana Max. When Plucky has had eneough of Monty's yelling, he tries to fix his hair the way it should be, with a beating. When he has had enough, Monty doesn't want a haircut, but Plucky was finished with his hair and it turns out very unique. Then, Connie seeks help from Buster and Babs to find the courage to ask out Fifi's brother, Claude, who is just sitting doing nothing, but reading and sucking on a lollipop. They tried having her doing the direct approach, but she ended up running away, so Buster and Babs try to find other ways to help her ask him out.
107. Family Support and Puns Away!
Buster's mom hears about his Fifi problem and decides to gives him advice on how to keep crazed people away from him. Fifi makes many attempts to catch Buster, but Melinda's advice seems to be playing in Buster's hand. Then, The Warner Siblings make up jokes and puns throughout the episode and make fun of Montana Max.
108. Mouse Swappers and Say It Isn't Soda
Li'l Sneezer and Lightning Rodriguez get into an argument over which mouse has the easier life, so they decide to live each other's lives for a day. As a result, Lightning becomes the diaper-clad mouse who's allergic to everything, and Sneezer becomes the fastest mouse in the city. However, they find out neither one of them has the easier life, as nobody recognizes them in each other's attire. Not only that, but Lightning can't sneeze as powerfully as Sneezer can, and Sneezer isn't as fast as Lightning is, which may pose a problem when they have to outwit a hungry Furrball. Then, Heather wakes Buster up for her nightly feeding, and as a result, Buster has trouble falling asleep so he can stay awake at Northdale Middle School. Babs suggests that a little caffeine in Buster's system will keep him awake, so at lunchtime, Buster buys a soda from the cafeteria's soda machine, which gives him the ultimate sugar rush. Unfortunately, this soda contains a highly addictive chemical, which makes him go crazy and try to get more when his stash runs out.
109. Mix-It Day Parts 1 and 2
The Toons are in a confused state, because the scripts make no sense to them. Fifi appears instead of Babs, Plucky plays as Wakko, Slappy plays as Dot (again), Babs is seen with Skippy and Hamton, every character is together who normally wouldn't go.
110. Secert Scentta and Tickets for your Life
Someone has been leaving presents for Buster and nobody else knows who. Plucky and Babs try to find out who it is and find out that it's Fifi in a Santa suit. Then, Buster and Plucky win a radio contest for three tickets to a concert and everyone is wanting that third ticket.
111. Ice Plucky and Favor Time
Buster and Babs find Plucky in jail and wonder why. Plucky then tells the story of how he got in jail. Plucky needed extra money for a new video game, so he decided to take a job being on a Russian hockey player. Problem is he stinks at hockey, no one could speak American English good, and everyone just uses Plucky as a tackle dummy. When the team Plucky was on loses, everyone starts fighting each other, which gives Plucky a chance to get revenge on the players. And that's how he got in jail. Then, Buster and Plucky need certain items for a project, so they do favors for there friends Hamton, Dot, Wakko, Fifi, Calamity, and even Montana Max. Hamton wants a new cleaning product that's almost out of stock, Dot wants them to sing "I'm Cute" with her, Wakko wants to make a toast maker gadget, Calamity need to test a few invetions, Monty wants his pool to be cleaned, and Fifi wants a kiss from Buster, but Buster refuses, until he finds it's the only favor he can do.
112. You Ought Not to Be in Pictures Parts 1 and 2
When Buster finds out that he can make Heather smile and laugh in many different ways, he is able to take dozens of pictures of her. His mother tells him he has a talent for both making babies smile and taking pictures, which gives him the idea to get a job as a baby photographer. And for a while, Buster's baby photography business is a success and he makes plenty of money, but Montana Max is determined to make a rival baby photography business that'll sell at least three times as well as Buster's. He convinces Buster's customers to trust him by spreading lies about Buster. And although Monty's plan works, fortunately for Buster, Monty's true colors are shown when Monty finally gets his baby photography business up and running. Monty is rude to both the customers and the babies, almost all of whom want Buster back as their photographer.
113. If it Smells Like a Skunk Parts 1 and 2
Tired of being endlessly pursued by Fifi, Buster decides that Fifi needs a date other than him so that she will leave him alone. At the mall, he meets Johnny Pew after saving him from Elmyra. Buster knows all about Johnny's affairs with Fifi and Bimbette because Johnny only dated them for their bodies, rather than their personalities, and is determined to reform him so that he and Fifi will be reunited. At first, it seems as if Buster's plan is a success, Johnny is dating Fifi again, and Buster is able to plan his next date with Babs. However, later it turns out, Johnny had only pretended to be reformed and is still only dating Fifi for her body. When Buster finds out from Fifi, he reluctantly helps her get back at Johnny.
114. Why? and Toons in Black
Plucky bothers Calamity into fixing his computer, but he doesn't have time, so he suggested he look up how to do it on YourBox, and he finally found out what was wrong. Plucky then takes a liking to the website that he started searching for everything he liked. He then made the biggest mistake in character history, he searched for himself. Buster then realised that Plucky wasn't around and found him in his closet shrouding in fear about what people posted on the web about him. Buster actually feels his pain and shows him that he is not the only one that has been affected, every toon has the same affect. At the end, Buster and Plucky then talk about the effects of post fan made pictures, videos, and stories. Then, Buster, Plucky, and Yakko do a parody to Men in Black. Appearently, no one wanted to spend the budget on a 3D talking dog, so they got Yakko instead.
115. Anime Day Parts 1 and 2
Buster and the gang do parodies of anime shows. Buster in Dragon Ball Z, Babs in Sailor Moon, Plucky in Naruto, Hamton in Case Closed!, Fifi in Fruit Baskets, Calamity in Full Metal Alchemist, and many others.
116. Fanmade Character Day Parts 1 and 2
The studio wants the Tiny Toons to meet the fanmade characters that people from all over came up with. Each of the toons have there own lookalikes, but with different animals with similar emotions and personalities. Buster's is a beagle who is adventurous and happy-go-lucky, Bab's is a golden retriever with passion and a gift for acting, Plucky's is a toucan who makes histerical remarks that lead to wisdom, Hamton's is a squirrel who has a boyish innocence, but lethal skills, Dizzy's is a porcupine with a cool and relax attitude with a big stomach, Fifi's is a male skunk who is a gentlemen, very behaved, and has girls chasing him, Calamity's is a fox with intelligence and temper, Shirley's is a blue jay who is sassy and can be easily annoyed, Little Beeper's is a platypus who is calm, focused, and runs as fast as a roadrunner, and Furrball's is a cub lion who has more skill, luck, but can't talk, but shows reaction by eye contact.
117. Future Shock Parts 1 and 2
At the carnival, the Tiny Toons visit Shirley the Loon to see what the future holds for them. In Buster's future, he is married to Babs and they have many children, the eldest being a set of twins named Bobby and Bonnie, who follow in their footsteps as the main protagonists. In Montana Max's future, he is married to Elmyra, and they also have many children, who are all heirs to Monty's fortune. Monty's eldest son follows in his father's footsteps as the main antagonist, not only against Bobby and Bonnie, but against his own siblings for Monty's fortune! In Fifi's future, she is married (Who to? We're not telling!) and has a set of twins, Phillipe and Lillian.
118. Adult Size Toons Parts 1 and 2
Bob and Ralph have a meeting about there sons fighting and they try to find a way to get them to open up to each other again. However, they soon find that it's stressful and soon takes an effect on them. Then, Ralph goes shopping for a new pair of shoes, but then gets dragged by Gomez and Marrie into a shopping spree, which freaks him out about the size of the bill. Then, the wives get together to have a girls night, but it is soon interupted by Elmyra's mother, who is annoying at first, but she soon gets to be fun.
119. Fun Sized Toons Parts 1 and 2
Dr. Gene Splicer then captures Babs, Fifi's, and Calamity's family members, Tyler, Sammy, Connie, Margret, Calvin, and Claude by accident, but then realised that their family might come and rescue them, so the whole neighborhood came to find them, including the Warner Brothers Studio. Tyler and the gang then found a way out, but are soon stopped by Splicer and his robot suit. Calvin then found a way to disable the suit and led the others out. Connie then meets Pinky and the Brain who decide to help the kids and get out the lab. When the families and authorities arrived, they found the kids to be okay and Pinky and the Brain then head to a new place to plan there own plans for world domination, since Splicer is finally put in jail.
120. Say It Ain't So!
Season Finale - Buster, The Warners, and the gang are in shock to find out that they have been canceled on account of too many shows on the network and that the government says that people enjoy those crudy cartoons of today. Buster and Babs go down to the studio to demand that they keep there show, but the studio just don't have enough money to keep the show on air. Every toon is depressed, but no one is more depressed than Plucky, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot. No matter how big the fanbase, the harder every worker tries to make more money, it's not enough to keep Tiny Toons on air, but a surprising visitor comes in and supports to keep the show on the air. That person is none other than their old executive producer, Steven Spielberg.
121. I'm Going to HappyWorldLand! Parts 1 and 2
The students of Northdale Middle School have a three-day weekend off, (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) and Buster and his family decide to spend their weekend at the new and improved HappyWorldLand. Buster invites Babs to join him and his family on their weekend. Now, Babs must survive a long car ride with Buster and his family on their way to HappyWorldLand. When they finally reach HappyWorldLand, Buster tries to make sure he and Babs have the time of their lives, particularly to make it up to her for the car ride. Unfortunately Babs gets thrown in the Park's security facility for attacking one of the Park's mascots. Babs tries to explain to Buster, who helps bail her out, that she only attacked the mascot because she caught him stealing someone's purse when he thought no one was looking, but Buster has a hard time believing her. As it turns out, Babs was right, and the mascot, as well as some of the other mascots are part of a gang of thieves in disguise. When Buster finds out Babs was right, he helps her catch the thieves and return everyone's purses and wallets, and they are each awarded a medal by the park's manager.
122. Toonatics Unleashed! Parts 1 and 2
Plucky barges into Buster's house and suggests an idea that actually appeals to Buster's interests. He suggests about turning the show into an action based cartoon with comedy in it. Thus, Toonatics Unleashed! The toons play a parody of the show, "Loonatics Unleashed!".
123. Keeping Cool With Sammy and Heather's Playdate
When Babs' easy-going younger brother, Sammy, finds out that Montana Max has been bulling Connie, his twin sister, he decides to stick up for her by having Monty bully him instead. Monty tries every method possible to scare and bully Sammy, but Sammy is just too nice and easy-going of a guy to get upset, which causes Monty to eventually give up. Then, Buster decides his baby sister, Heather, should have someone her own age to play with, and calls Babs to set up a play date with her baby brother, Mortimer. At first, neither of the two babies get along and Buster and Babs blame each other, but later, the two babies both dislike seeing their older siblings argue and put aside their differences for their sakes.
124. Get Inn or Get Out Parts 1 and 2
Plucky's parents go on a weekend business trip outside the City and leave Plucky in charge of their house while they are away. With his parents away, Plucky is free to do whatever he wants, so he decides to set a new world record so he can get into the Annual Book of World Records. The record he tries to set is Most Miles Walked Backwards While Juggling Bowling Balls, but while he tries to set the world record, he is not careful with the bowling balls, and accidentally wrecks Slappy Squirrel's new car. In order to avoid a lawsuit, Plucky agrees to pay for the repairs. Only one problem... he has no money! Plucky decides the quickest and easiest way to get rich is to own a hotel, so with Calamity's help, he converts his parents' house into a hotel called The Plucky Towers. He also hires his friends, Buster, Babs, and Hamton to be his crew, paying them minimum wage, of course. Soon enough, everyone in the city becomes a guest at The Plucky Towers. There are many demanding customers, but perhaps the most demanding of all is Montana Max! What's more, how is Plucky going to explain all this to his parents when they return?
125. Last Toon Standing Wins Parts 1 and 2
When the students of Northdale Middle School get annoyed by each other's habits, Buster has an idea. He starts a contest in which everyone must put a dollar into a jar as well as give up their habit, and the one who goes the longest without doing their habit wins all the money. As a result, Buster mustn't try to help anyone in need, Babs mustn't do any impressions, Plucky mustn't mooch off of any of his friends, Hamton mustn't clean up after anyone, Elmyra mustn't try to catch any cute and cuddly animals, Montana Max mustn't yell really loud, Dizzy mustn't eat any junk food, Shirley mustn't use the word, "like", Fifi mustn't try to date any handsome boys, Calamity mustn't use any machinery, Little Beeper mustn't run fast, the Warner Siblings mustn't react attracted to any beautiful or handsome people, and Sneezer mustn't sneeze. Of course, Montana Max wants to win the money all for himself, so he tries to sabotage the other students' efforts to give up their habits, but will he end up winning?
126. Tickle Me Elmyra and Bad Luck Duck
When Elmyra and her family take a tour of a popular toy company's factory, Elmyra strays from her family into the meeting room. When the toy company is in need of new ideas for hot-selling toys, Elmyra gives them plenty of ideas of her own, many of which are for strange and unusual toys, which they believe will be the next hot selling-toys. This gets Elmyra a job as a junior toy executive, with her and her family getting a share of the company's fortune. Unfortunately, when Elmyra's toys hit the market, they turn out to be some of the worst toys ever thought up, and almost everyone who bought them demands a refund. The company then gladly refunds everyone's money, through Elmyra's profits. They also fire Elmyra and refuse to hire her ever again. Then, Plucky thinks he's jinxed for seven years after accidentally breaking a mirror carried by two movers, walking under a painter's ladder, crossing paths with a pride of black cats (who are all being chased by Elmyra), and knocking over a silo of salt, all of which happened on Friday the 13th. Buster and Babs try to prove him wrong, but every time they try, something bad happens. Will they find a way to get rid of the jinx?
127. Detention Duck and Buster Cleans up His Act
Buster, Babs, and Hamton all plan to see a movie after school. Unfortunately, Plucky is unable to join them because he got detention because Bugs Bunny caught him yelling in the halls at some students who teased him. Joining him in detention is Fowlmouth, Little Beeper, and detention regular, Montana Max. Plucky is determined to sneak out of detention in time for the movie without being noticed by Bugs Bunny, who throughout the cartoon is playing a confiscated Numbmindo 3D2. Then, Northdale Middle School is assigned to do some volunteer community service at the park, but the only ones who volunteer are Dizzy Devil and a reluctant Buster Bunny. Buster is determined to get the job done as quick as possible, but to his surprise, the entire park is covered in litter. What's worse, Monty, Plucky, and even Fifi tease Buster for doing such stinky work, but one stinky situation after another prompts Buster to have his friends help him clean up the park, whether they like it or not!
128. Don't Rain on Our Parade Parts 1 and 2
The students of Northdale Middle School decide to spend their spring break weekend watching the city's annual Spring Festival Parade. However, Bugs has some good news for them; they're gonna be in the parade this year! That's right, Northdale Middle School was one of two schools chosen to participate in the parade. Buster decides that he and his friends will build their parade float together to ensure their float is the best in the parade. Unfortunately, the other school chosen to participate in the parade is Perfecto Prep, who is also determined to have their float be the best in the parade, even going as far to sabotage Buster and his friends'. It's up to Buster and his friends to protect their float and keep the cheating Perfectos from raining on their parade.
129. Hold on for 20 Minutes! Parts 1 and 2
After being on hiatus for months, Buster and Plucky were told at the last second about them being back on the air, so they try to memorize their lines with the limit of the episode. Though, they can't focus with the Warners running loose. So they try to find quieter places to read their lines, but they end getting hurt by there silly antics, anvils, and mallets. Buster and Plucky then find out that this is all part of the episode.
130. To Save a Skunk Parts 1 and 2
Fifi has been captured by the crazed fur dealer, Gotcha Grabmore, who plans to sell skunk fur as the latest fashion, not caring what happens to Fifi. It's up to Buster, Babs, and Plucky to save her, but Buster, who has had many bad encounters with Fifi, is reluctant to doing so, though he may change his mind if Gotcha succeeds in capturing Babs and Plucky!
131. Buster's Guide to Babysitting and Pizza Duck
Buster teaches the viewers the dos and don'ts of babysitting as he babysits Heather, who once again inadvertently puts him in a lot of pain. Then, Plucky finally gets a job that he can't screw up, at Pizza Kiosk. The only problem is that Foulmouth works as co-manager, so Plucky tries to follow his every order without messing up. Foulmouth with loud mouth and cursing gets him closer and closer to getting fired and Plucky might be the new co-manager. Then, Foulmouth then makes the biggest mistake he ever makes, he tells Plucky to make pizza, which he is really good at. Foulmouth then gets fired and Plucky is now an official co-manager at Pizza Kiosk.
132. Daughter of Princess Day Parts 1 and 2
The sequel to the Season 4 episode, Princess Day. Buster is once again, the prince of three fabulously cheap princess cartoons, this time featuring Babs as Sleeping Beauty, Shirley as Rapunzel, and Mary Melody as the Princess from The Princess and the Frog.
133. Warner Party! and Toons in Tokyo
Buster, Babs, Plucky, Hamton, Fifi, Calamity, and many other celebirties are invited to the Warners siblings water tower for a big Independence Day party. At first, everyone was afraid to come, because of what they thought it might be like, but the Warners are throwing one heck of a party. Then, The Toons and Warners take a trip to Tokyo, Japan, where everything is always peaceful and exciting.
134. Movie Maniacs and Convention Hazards
Fifi tricks Buster into seeing a movie with him and he has to play along. When Fifi plans to kiss him, the Warner Brothers and Sister show up and ruins her date. They annoy her very much, that she yells throughout the movie and starts to get angry that the Warners are ruining her date, but Buster is very glad that they came along to ruin it. Then, Plucky, Hamton, and Skippy go to the Comic-Con Convention and seem to have trouble getting around. There trying to get the latest news and autographs from a bunch of people, but crazed are fighting like animals, and whats worse is that Plucky getting run over by the crowd.
135. Flowers For Elmyra Parts 1 and 2
Calamity Coyote invents a machine that will increase his already-genius IQ 1000-fold. However, Elmyra gets blasted by the machine while chasing Buster and Babs, and becomes a genius. At first, the new genius Elmyra is an improvement, as not only have her school grades improved, she has given up chasing animals and being Montana Max's friend. However, Monty realizes he didn't appreciate him and Elmyra being friends when she was dumb, and since he is unable to find another dumb person to take advantage of, he goes into the ultimate temper tantrum, which can be heard all over the city. The new genius Elmyra also proves to be a show-off, making everyone else feel inferior by comparison. Now, Buster and his friends have to make a real tough decision; felling inferior to the new genius Elmyra and having to listen to Monty's temper tantrum 24-7, or having to put up with the old dumber, but easier to outsmart Elmyra after reversing the machine's effect.
136. Restraining Odor and Now What?
After being chased by Fifi for the umpteenth time, Buster decides he should get a restraining order. When he does successfully get one, it states that Fifi is not to be within 50 yards of him or she will be sent to jail. Without Fifi chasing him, Elmyra sees this as the perfect opportunity to make Buster her pet without fear of having to smell Fifi's smell. Now, Fifi wants to protect Buster from Elmyra, but she knows that if she gets within 50 yards of him, she will be sent to jail. What's a purple skunk to do? Then, the writers couldn't come up with an idea for the second half for the show, so we go behind the scenes with the toons and see what Buster and Plucky have to put up with.
137. One Flew Over The Crazy Farm Parts 1 and 2
Slappy Squirrel, trying to find some cartoons that are still good, ends up watching all those "Reality TV shows" on every channel on television. She ends up with her mind fried once again. This time it's even worse than before, as not even the doctor can help her. Not wanting to repeat the same mistake in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo Clock," Skippy decides not to send Slappy to a retirement home, and instead looks after her in their house and calls Buster Bunny and his friends to help. Will Slappy once again make a successful recovery, or will the effects of her brain scramble become permanent?
138. Award of Advice Parts 1 and 2
When The Tiny Toons & Looney Tunes Show gets nominated for an Emmy award, Buster and Babs are invited to attend the award ceremony that weekend. However, Buster doesn't want to leave his home unless he gets someone to babysit his baby sister, Heather. With him unable to find a responsible sitter with years of experience, he ends up hiring Plucky, who has never babysat before, but will do anything for a little extra money. Naturally, Buster won't pay Plucky until after he returns from the ceremony, and only if he's done a good job. All the while at the ceremony, Buster worries that he might have made a mistake leaving Heather with Plucky. He's more right than he lets on, as Plucky is having a hard time taking care of Heather. Will Plucky prove to Buster and Babs that he is a responsible sitter, or will Heather end up making Plucky's first babysitting job his last?
139. Le Competition and Beach Blanket Bully
When Babs has had it with Fifi trying to ask out Buster for the last time, that she tells her off, but Fifi doesn't back down, so the girls have a competition to see who gets Buster, however, Buster is not comfortable with this idea. Then, Montana Max is being rude to everyone on the beach, so Buster challenges him to a surfing contest against him. If Buster wins, Monty leaves the beach and leaves everyone alone, but if Monty Wins, Buster and his friends leave the beach and never come back. Monty is determined to win so he can build a new summer house on the beach, even resorting to cheating, but will he stand a chance against Buster?
140. Connie and the Condor Parts 1 and 2
When Buster takes a walk through the forest with Babs and her family, he finds out that condors are one of Connie's many fears, even tame ones, like his friend, Concord Condor. Buster tries to prove to Connie that Concord is a friendly condor who would never eat another living creature, but she doesn't believe him, until Concord ends up saving her life. Pretty soon, Connie and Concord become fast friends, much to the chargin of Concord's three mean older brothers, who want him to eat defenseless animals instead of helping them. When Concord's brothers won't stop bullying him, Connie works up the courage to return the favor and stand up to them to save her new friend.
141. A Quack in the Quarks: Episode 2: The Empiwe Stwikes Back Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
Duck Vader is released from Planet X's prison and vows revenge on Plucky for thwarting his attempts to destroy Planet X. He plans to do this by gathering his stormtwoopers together to build the ultimate weapon of destruction; The Duck Star! Frank and Ollie, who are allies of Plucky and his friends, warn Plucky of the impending doom. When Plucky tells his friends, they don't believe him at first, but when they get a world-wide announcement from Duck Vader, they find out he was right, and now they don't have much time to save their world. This time, Plucky is going to need help, not only from his friends, but from his adversaries as well!
142. Up Against A Wallet Parts 1 and 2
When Buster tries to pay for some new comics at the Comic Book Store, he finds out that he is unable to pay for them, because Babs, Plucky, and even his own Mother have borrowed money from him and have not yet returned it. Fortunately for him, he's not alone, as Hamton has had the same problem of people borrowing money from him without returning it. When they see a commercial for the new Acme Smart Wallet, with a built-in security system to prevent intruders from taking money, they want to order it, but are unable to pay for it because they have no money. Montana Max has bought out the entire inventory, and Buster and Hamton try to sneak into Monty's mansion and take two of the Smart Wallets. When they do eventually get them, they're having a hard time opening them, as Monty had already pre-programmed them. Eventually, Babs, Plucky, and Buster's Mother apologize, return his money, and promise never to borrow his money without his permission again.
143. Your Point? Parts 1 and 2
Buster and the gang are angered at the fact that there show ratings have been going down the drain (Literally), ever since that a channel called the Hub have been getting more ratings than any other cartoon channels has ever gotten in the history of television brodcasting. Shows like Transformers: Prime, Pound Puppies, Batman, and even My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The toons are very angered that they try to find the creators and try to teach them a lesson not to mess with good old fashioned cartoons like them, but what they didn't count on was the huge massive fanbase working against them. At the end of the episode they decided to work together.
144. Jail Cat Furrball. Parts 1 and 2
A new rule just annouced on the news that "cats without their collars on the streets will be taken to the pound". Furrball did not hear about this. He was just playing with the mouse toy when he accidently hit it outside the dog door so he wen't to get it.Just then the pet, catcher catches Furrball and brings him to the pound. Once the toons find out about it the next morning they get worried, so Buster gives out a plan to get him out. Will they break Furrball out or will they have a fight that leaves poor Furrball staying in the pound?
145. Two Toons Play Video Games Parts 1 and 2
Buster and Plucky have nothing better to do today, but play some video games. They each talk about starring in a game in their own perspective. They try to imagine being in a game as different characters.
146. Hamton's Guide to Cleanliness & By Hook or By Cookie
After a little "gentle persuasion" from Hamton, Buster decides to let Hamton have his own Hamton's Guide to... episode. Hamton tries to teach the viewers at home on how to keep your house clean, which is not an easy task when Plucky, Dizzy, Fifi, and even Buster make a mess of his house. Then, Northdale Middle School and Perfecto Prep compete in a cookie-selling contest where the winning school will recieve an all-expenses-paid trip to HappyWorldLand. Buster, Babs, and Dizzy face off against Rhubella, Margot, and Bertha, who are very rude to the customers and threaten to beat them up if they don't buy their cookies. When Dizzy Devil eats all of Northdale Middle School's cookies, Babs improvises by making her own cookies using her Mother's recipe, which becomes a best-selling success. Rhubella, Margot, and Bertha try to expose Babs' secret, but with no success, as Buster and Babs have Dizzy on their side. The contest ends in a tie, and Buster, Babs, Dizzy, Rhubella, Margot, and Bertha are forced to go to HappyWorldLand together.
147. The Doctor is Back in! Parts 1 and 2
After an accident at prison, Dr. Gene Splicer finds this oppurtunity to break out. Having been freed, he then begins his most diabolical plot to rid of Buster and his friends by capturing their family members, luring the toons into a trap with his new death ray and getting rid of them. Can Buster and his friends find a way to save there families from there doom without being done in by the Doctors trap?
148. I'm Sick of You and Shirley You Jest
When Buster's baby sister, Heather, catches a cold, word gets out to the neat-freak Hamton, who quarantines Buster's house and tries to keep Buster away from Heather so he won't catch her cold. Buster tries to explain to Hamton that he can handle his own baby sister and her germs, but Hamton doesn't believe him. It's up to Buster to set things straight or things will get worse before they get better. Then, Plucky tells Buster he's invited Shirley the Loon to his house for dinner, and that Shirley is bringing her parents with her. Plucky needs to impress her parents, so Buster decides to help him and makes his house very fancy. Shirley's parents are impressed with Plucky, and ask how he did id. Plucky, being the egomaniac he is, doesn't thank Buster, who has heard the whole thing with his rabbit ears.
149. No Body Loves Calamity Parts 1 and 2
Calamity Coyote builds a machine that can transfer his mind to another's body, and vice-versa. Buster volunteers to be his test subject, and the machine's effect is a success, but ends up destroying the machine. While Calamity tries to repair the machine, Buster sees this as the perfect opportunity for them to live each other's lives, which, due to Calamity's superior intelligence and Buster's superior athletic abilities, at first they find it easy, but later, when they try living their own lives again, they find it not so easy. Also, nobody recognizes Buster and Calamity in each other's bodies. Will Calamity successfully rebuild the machine and return his and Buster's minds to their proper bodies?
150. Amnesiamaniacs Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4
In the series' 150th episode, Buster inadvertently lets his friends and family down, and decides to leave the city so as not to let them down anymore. As he leaves the city, he encounters Dr. Gene Splicer, who battles him with his latest machine. Splicer wins the battle and is sure he's rid of Buster forever. However, Buster survived the battle, but gets amnesia. The next morning, Buster's friends and family realize they were too hard on him and decide to find him and convince him to come back. By this point, the amnesiac Buster is found by a group of television network executives and gets a job as one of them. Meanwhile, Splicer finds out Buster is still alive, and is determined to take him down permanently with his newest machine. Can Buster's family and friends find him before Splicer does, and will Buster ever get his memories back?
151. Will the Real Babs Bunny Please Stand Up? Parts 1 and 2
After taking a number of amusing injuries on the latest episode of The Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes Show, entitled, Son of the Anvil Chorus, Plucky is tired of taking all the abuse on the show. When he mentions to himself that Buster would never hurt Babs, he has a devious idea; he captures Babs Bunny and decides to take her place by putting on a surprisingly convincing Babs costume. Things go well for Plucky at first, but Buster starts to become suspicious of where Plucky is. As if that wasn't enough, Plucky finds out that the next episode of The Tiny Toons and Looney Tunes Show is a romantic one between Buster and Babs. Will the real Babs Bunny escape, and will Plucky own up before he gets himself into a relationship he'll surely regret?
152. Love Notes for Babs Parts 1 and 2
Buster plans a dinner date with Babs at a fancy restaurant. However, his plan takes a little detour when Plucky requests his help on his homework. At first, Buster is determined to get Plucky's homework done and still make it in time for his dinner date with Babs, but to Buster's surprise, Plucky has a massive amount of homework. Buster ends up late at the date, and tries to explain to Babs about Plucky's homework situation, but Babs doesn't believe him and thinks he just doesn't want to spend time with her. Buster asks Babs if a confession from Plucky himself will make her believe him, and Babs decides to give Buster a chance. However, even after Buster helped him with his homework, Plucky refuses to admit to Babs that it was his fault for making Buster miss his date. Will Buster get Plucky to cooperate so he can get his relationship with Babs back together again, or will Plucky's stubborn behavior mark the end of it?
153. Volley Babs and Sew What?
Babs Bunny is chosen for the Northdale Middle School Girl's Volleyball Team in their big game against Perfecto Prep. At first, Babs wants no part in the team and purposely plays bad to try to get kicked out, but she is persuaded by both her parents and Coach Arnold that joining the girl's volleyball team is the only way for her to pass gym class. When she does try again, she shows off her skills to the point where the other girls are jealous and don't want her on their team. However, they end up needing her help in the big game against Perfecto Prep. Then, Buster takes up a sewing class so he can help his mother knit a quilt for his baby sister, Heather. At first, everyone teases Buster for taking up the class, including his own best friend, Babs Bunny, but Babs ends up needing Buster's help when she accidentally rips her skirt. After Buster sews it back together, Babs thanks him and apologizes, then stands up to everyone for him, should they ever try to tease him again.
154. How? Parts 1 and 2
Babs finds that Buster, Plucky, and the Warner siblings being chased by a mob. Babs then asked how they got into this mess. The mess first starts out from Buster's point of view, then it's Plucky, and lastly it's Yakko, Wakko, and Dot's. Buster got a chef and his crew mad, because he wouldn't stop eating all his food, even though it was an all you can eat buffet. Plucky has hunters chasing him, because he was stopping them from hurting the animals of the forest. The Warner siblings were being recognized as big star icons again and now there old fans started chasing them again.
155. Fine Feathered Frenemies & Elmyra's Birthday
After Danforth Drake has an argument with Roderick Rat, he doesn't want to see or talk to him again. As a result, he doesn't look where he's going and nearly gets run over by a delivery truck. Buster and Plucky save his life and he gratefully tries to be their new friend. However, Danforth is still a Perfecto at heart and turns out to be a very lousy friend, to the point where Buster and Plucky try to get him and Roderick to apologize to each other! Then, Elmyra is having her 13th birthday party, and invites everyone in the city, but nobody comes. Montana Max's parents force him to come to the party, buy Elmyra a nice present, and be nice to her and her family, threatening to take away his allowance if he refuses. Monty reluctantly does so, but is Elmyra's party too much for him to handle?
156. Return to HappyWorldLand Parts 1 and 2
To attract more customers after firing their former macot employees for thievery, HappyWorldLand has cut ticket prices in half. When the school weekend begins, Buster reveals that he bought tickets for the entire class of Northdale Middle School to join him at HappyWorldLand. While at HappyWorldLand, Buster and Babs try to ride the Tunnel of Love together, but Fifi plans to sabotage their date and get her to ride with Buster instead of Babs. Plucky tries to coax Hamton to join him on the newest roller coaster, the Happy Heavens Plunge. Hamton, who is afraid of heights, doesn't want to ride the ride, but he isn't sure how to tell Plucky. Shirley the Loon and the Warner Siblings try to get away from Elmyra by getting jobs as the park mascots, but it doesn't work, because Elmyra thinks the mascot costumes are really animals.
157. Sneezer is Spoken For and Food Waste Dizzposal
When Li'l Sneezer talks throughout a movie that Hamton is trying to enjoy, Hamton wishes that Sneezer would just stop talking. The next day, his wish comes true, as Sneezer comes down with a case of laryngitis and is unable to speak. Buster decides that after school, he, Babs, and Hamton should visit Sneezer and cheer him up, but Hamton, who is happy that Sneezer is quiet as a mouse (no pun intended), is reluctant to doing so. Then, Buster, Plucky and Hamton play "Will Dizzy Eat It?" at the cafeteria, but Babs loses one of her ear ribbons in the stuff that they feed Dizzy. Buster decides to help Babs get her ear ribbon back by taking a fantastic voyage through Dizzy's stomach inside a shrinking submarine built and piloted by Calamity Coyote. Will they get Babs' ear ribbon back before it gets digested?
158. Ditch You Miss Me? Parts 1 and 2
Plucky gets tired of having to go to school and do homework, so he decides to play hooky and convinces a reluctant Hamton to join him. During first period, he convinces Bugs to give him and Hamton a bathroom break, but during their break, they leave and try to enjoy their day off, at the Movies, the Ball Park, and the Mall, all the while, keeping in disguise so nobody will know they ditched. When a news report airs on TV telling people to look out for the escaped criminal, Knuckles Cutlet, and his new partner, Duckbone Fowlfellow, Plucky and Hamton see half the report start to suspect they're on the run for ditching. Eventually, the real Knuckles and Duckbone are arrested and a guilty Plucky and Hamton hurry their way back to school. To their surprise, Bugs threw a party for his class last period, which ended as soon as they came back, making Plucky and Hamton feel more guilty than ever for ditching.
159. Devil's Peak Parts 1 and 2
Dizzy Devil invites Buster and Plucky to his house, where Dizzy's father tells them the story of the mountain in the forest that many have tried to climb, but none have succeeded to make it to the top. Dizzy's mother is determined to be the first to make it to the top, and invites Buster, Plucky, and Dizzy to join them. With a high altitude, dangerous predators populating the mountain and a limited food supply (largely due to Dizzy's appetite), the journey proves to be a difficult climb. Will the four successfully be the first to make it to the top, or will they take a tumble back to the bottom?
160. Winter PlayToons and The World Through Buster's Eyes
Playboy Penguin suddenly finds himself lost in Los Angeles and needs money for tickets back to Houboken. Buster helps him out to make some money, but it turns out to be harder seeing how the penguin has now talent, but being, which he uses to his advantage. Then, we get to see a day through the eyes of Buster Bunny, as he goes through his morning routine, escapes from a lovestruck Fifi, has a lunch date with Babs, and runs Northdale Middle School's annual charity marathon.
161. A Tiny Toony Christmas Special Parts 1 and 2
Christmas comes to the city, and everyone is in the Christmas spirit, except of course, for Montana Max, who every year makes it onto Santa's naughty list. This year, Monty plans to sabotage Christmas. He does so by travelling to the North Pole and disguises himself as an elf to convince Santa that everyone in the world but Monty has been naughty this year. It's up to Buster and his friends to bring Christmas Spirit back to the city or none of the good little boys and girls of the world will get the presents they want this year.
More Coming Soon
162. Good Times, Bath Times and The Good, The Dad, and the Ugly
When Buster babysits his baby sister, Heather, he is told by his mother to give her her bath. However, Heather doesn't want to take her bath, and tries to make a clean getaway from Buster. When Buster does finally catch her, he tries to prove to her that baths can be fun. Will his plan succeed or will he be all washed-up? Then, Buster tries to go on a date with Babs, but their plans are interrupted by Babs' Father, who spies on them and lists down all the negative qualities he thinks Buster has. This leads to a brief break-up from the two bunnies, until he is convinced by his family to give Buster a second chance.
163. A Dream Too Farm Parts 1 and 2
When Buster's family's latest grocery bill becomes too expensive, Buster's parents decide to grow their own crops by starting their own farm. Farm work proves to be too much for Buster's family to handle alone, so Buster hires Babs, Plucky, and Hamton to help them. Eventually, the farm becomes a success and Buster's family's crops become best-sellers at grocery stores worldwide. Montana Max finds out about this and wants to buy out Buster's family's farm so he can sell the vegetables at very expensive prices, but naturally, Buster refuses to sell the farm to him. Monty then decides to go with Plan B; stealing Buster's family's crops in the middle of the night. Of course, this plan doesn't work out too well with Buster and his friends defending the farm.
164. Soccer Mom Parts 1 and 2
Northdale Middle School's soccer team has had a huge losing streak, to the point where even their coach quits on them. Buster asks his Mother if she would like to be the new soccer coach and she accepts. When she becomes the new coach, she means well, but Buster's friends are not fond of this idea. Even with Buster's Mom's encouragement, Northdale Middle School's team's soccer skills haven't improved and her kindly nature results in the team being humiliated, patricularly by the Perfectos. Buster's friends tell him to tell his Mom to quit, but he doesn't want to hurt her feelings. Meanwhile, with Buster's Mom taking on her new coaching job, Heather is left in the care of a daycare center, but she misses her and tries to break out. The episode ends with Babs' Mom being hired as the new soccer coach.
165. Cat Nap and A Bird of Her Word
Furrball tries to have a nice, relaxing nap by the fire, but Sweetie, thinking he'll try to eat her, awakens him. Furrball is too tired to get back at her, because all he wants to do is take a nap. Too bad he can't find another nice, quiet place to nap in the Duff Family house. Then, Furrball runs away into the City again, tired of the abuse from both Elmyra and Sweetie. At first, Sweetie is glad to be rid of Furrball, but then Elmyra decides to play with her like a baby doll instead of Furrball. Having realized how horrible it is for Furrball to have to deal with Elmyra, Sweetie goes into the city to look for Furrball and apologize, also trying to convince him that if he returns to the Duff house, she'll promise not to torture him for the time period of his choice!
166. Toon Justice Parts 1 and 2
Buster and Plucky have been accused for a crime they did not commit. They have been sent to court to see what there verdict will be. To make matters worse, Montana Max and his lawyers are the prosecution. The crime was targeting famous celebrities and hitting them with mallets. The next target was Tara Strong, but she got away and actually helps Buster and Plucky in the case. The only lawyers to help them out is Yakko and his siblings, who actually irritate the judge rather than help Buster and Plucky. It turns out, the Warner Siblings seem to help out a little, but Montana has plans to sabotage the case so that the toons get sent to jail. However, one of Monty's lawyers leak out the info that it was him that was hitting those celebrities, because they gave negative comments to some of his projects. Buster and Plucky come out not guilty and celebrate.
167. Hello, Dave and Buster Takes a Dive
To Buster and Plucky's surprise, the Tiny Toons gang and Warner Brothers meet up with C.L.I.D.E the Robot. After upon meeting, C.L.I.D.E was happy to see Buster and his friends, because he just moved to California to attend there school for the semester. And just when they were reminising, Dr. Gene Splicer comes with a gigantic robot to destroy the toons. Luckily, C.L.I.D.E has come with some new features to help, like him becoming an even bigger combat robot. Then, after Monty humiliates Buster in front of the entire class by sabotaging his diving attempt, Buster gets revenge on Monty by sabotaging his own private swimming pool, not stopping until Monty apologizes to him in front of the whole class for humiliating him.
168. Photo Oppor-Toon-ities Parts 1 and 2
Buster and his family are having their yearly family photo, and Babs is envious of Buster for having a small family compared to hers. With her many younger brothers and sisters, she's worried she might not even be seen in her current family photo. Buster invites Babs to join him in his family photo, and even volunteers to be the photographer. Unfortunately, the photo shoot doesn't go quite as planned with Heather constantly needing Buster's attention. Meanwhile, Plucky wants to send Shirley a photo through his e-mail address, but all the photos he has are too embarrasing for her to see, so he decides to have a non-embarrasing photo of him taken. With Buster busy with his family's photo shoot, he hires Calamity, who has bought a new camera as part of his latest plan to catch Little Beeper. Plucky promises Calamity if he can take a good photo of him, he'll help him catch Beeper. Will Buster, Plucky, and Calamity's plans meet a quality photo finish?
169. A Hero of Dishonor Parts 1 and 2
When Elmyra strays into the road while chasing Furrball, Monty saves her by pushing her out of the way before she gets hit by a car. The whole act is caught on the video traffic camera, and the Duff Family and the News Media call Monty a hero for it. Monty, worried the newscast will ruin his reputation as a high school bully, tries to prove to everyone that he is still evil, but with no success, as all his evil plans end up backfiring on him. After listening to Grovely's advice on not trying to fight it if everyone thinks he's a hero now, Monty decides to use it to his advantage. He tricks everyone into thinking he can be good by inviting them to a party at his mansion. The only one who thinks Monty hasn't changed is Buster, who's known him all his life. As it turns out, Buster is right, as Monty traps everyone in his mansion, revealing that he never really changed, and he's going to arrest them all for trespassing on his property. It's up to Buster to rescue his friends and give Monty the punishment he deserves.
170. Duff and Cover and
The Duff Family is having a family reunion, which means that Elmyra's cousins (who all dress and act like her, previously known as the Elmyra Swarm) have returned to the city, and will be staying for a few days. As if having to face just one Elmyra wasn't bad enough for Buster and his friends, now they have to face seven, who seem to follow them everywhere they go. Fortunately, Buster knows the one thing the Elmyra Swarm loves more than them; Montana Max, and he knows how to lure them to him. Then,
More Coming Soon
More Coming Soon
More Coming Soon
More Coming Soon
More Coming Soon
More Coming Soon
more coming soon!
more coming soon!
more coming soon!
- Tiny Toony Valentiney Special - (Coming Soon)
- Tiny Toons: Defenders of the Universe - (Coming Soon)
- Tiny Toons: How I Spent My Vacation 2 - Summer finally hits for the Tiny Toons and everyone is excited to get to do the things they've always wanted to do. The Warner Siblings found out that they won the grand prize of a trip around the world and they gladly take off. Buster and Plucky try to see who can out who out of who, there competition then goes out for all of America to see. Babs tries to get a big chance in being in the new Skylight movie series, but ends up having a crush on the male actors. Hamton and Skippy go to a convention, but end up camping out in a long line. Fifi tries to get a kiss from Buster with the help of Calamity and his inventions, but he would rather spend his time trying to catch Little Beeper who is racing against Lighting Rodriquez. Montana Max is trapped in his mansion with no one, but Elmyra, and he tries to survive. The whole story ends with everyone returning to a new year of school. Buster and Plucky ended the competition with a tie, Babs is glad not to be a movie star, Hamton and Skippy had a blast at the convention, Fifi gets injured and Calamity is happy with that, the Warners come back from there big worldwide trip, and Monty gets captured by Elmyra.
- Revenge of the Nega Toons - (See Season 3)
- A Quack in the Quarks: Episode 2: The Empiwe Stwikes Back (See Season 6)
- Amnesiamaniacs (See Season 6)
- Bunny Who - Buster, Babs, and Plucky get a strange visit from a man in a blue police box that turns out to be a time traveling machine thats bigger on the inside. His name is the Doctor, who says he is a time-lord. Somehow, the Doctor became a bunny when he reaches the Tiny Toon Universe and the Toons find him crazy. When weird monsters and aliens start to attack, they find he may be crazy, but he is right. Now, the Doctor must team up with the Tiny Toons gang to stop the invasion of there world before it is destroyed.
- Tiny Toony Spooky Special - The Toons do many spoofs of popular horror movies. Buster plays as Jason in a parody of Friday the 13th, Plucky plays as Freddy Krueger in a parody of Nightmare on Elm Street, Babs is thrown in a cartoon that plays by familiar scenes from Paranormal Activity, Hamton, Fifi, Calamity, and the Warners figure out the secrets of a cabin in a parody of Cabin in the Woods, Buster plays some games with Yaksaw in a parody of Saw, and last, the Buster, Plucky, Babs, Hamton, and Fifi are being hunted by someone very frightining, you know who she is. However, the weapons and sharp objects are replaced with pencils, erasers, and other stuff that effect toons, because this is PG cartoon for crying out loud!
- Tiny Toons: SPACE JAM 2 (movie, coming soon.)
- A Tiny Toony Christmas Special (Coming Soon, see Season 7)
- Fifi's Fan Mail (Seen in the closing credits of Fifi Appreciation Day)
- Baby Babs' Big Question (Seen in the closing credits of Baby Daze)
- Buster's Magic Act (Seen in the closing credits of Montana the Magnificent)
- The Northdale Middle School Yearbook (Seen in the closing credits of Picture Imperfect)
- Buster's Nightmares (Seen in the closing credits of Dreamer's Alley)
- Plucky's Bail Money (Seen in the closing credits of Ice Plucky)
- Buster's Guide to the Internet (Seen in the closing credits of Why?)
- Useless Fact (Seen in between certain episodes)
- Dot's Poetry Corner (Seen in between certain episodes)
More Coming Soon
Parodies Featured in The Tiny Toons & Looney Tunes ShowEdit
- Nintendo Wii - Parodied as the Numbmindo Whee!
- Nintendo 3DS - Parodies as Numbmindo 3D2 (3D Squared)
- Justin Beiber - Parodied as Jayden Beaver
- Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad - Parodied as Peach MyPhone/MyPod/MyPad
- YouTube - Parodied as YourBox
- FaceBook - Parodied as NeckJournal
- Dreamworks' Kung Fu Panda - Parodied as Karate Kangaroo
- Jack Black - Parodied as Jack Blue
- Dance Dance Revolution - Parodied as Move Move Evolution
- Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? - Parodied as Are You Dumber Than a Grade Schooler?
- KFC/Kentucky Fried Chicken - Parodied as MRC - Montana Rotisserie Chicken
- Pizza Hut - Parodied as Pizza Kiosk
- America's Funniest Home Videos - Parodied as World's Most Painful Home Videos
- Twilight - Parodied as Skylight
- Big Time Rush - Parodied as Huge Time Chase
- Super Mario 3D Land and Super Mario Galaxy - Parodied as Super Pluckyo 3D Universe
- The Disney Channel - Parodied as The Dizzy Channel
- Good Luck Charlie - Parodied as Good Luck Mindy
- Xbox 360 - Parodied as Zbox 360
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Parodied as Call to your Duty: Newly Warfare 3
- So Random! - Parodied as So Unpredictable!
- Green Lantern - Parodied as Green Lamper (Played by Yakko Warner)
- Martian Man Hunter - Parodied as Martian Wakko Hunter (Played by Wakko Warner)
- Supergirl - Parodied as SuperDot (Played by Dot Warner)
- Burlington's - Parodied as Brookington's
- Macy's - Parodied as Marcey's
- SpongeBob SquarePants- Parodied as PineappleBob RoundPants
- Sesame Street - Parodied as ABC Sunflower Street
- Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends - Parodied as Timothy the Steam Engine and Company
- Pac-Man- Parodied as Pac-Duck (played by Plucky)
- Planet Hollywood - Parodied as Planet Toonywood
- Wreck-it Ralph - Parodied as Smash-em' Steve
More Coming Soon
Cameos Featured in the Tiny Toons & Looney Tunes ShowEdit
- Angelina Joulie
- Skippy Squirrel (Animaniacs) (Mostly in Season 1)
- Bugs Bunny (the Looney Tunes Show)
- Daffy Duck (the Looney Tunes Show)
- Lady Gaga
- Rita and Runt (Animaniacs)
- Hello Nurse (Animaniacs)
- Loud Kiddington (Histeria!)
- Batman (Batman: The Animated Series)
- Optimus Prime (Transformers)
- Dan (Dan Vs.)
- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
More Coming Soon
- Justin Beiber - Appears as Jayden Beaver (A Beaver Caricature)
- Jack Black- Appears as Jack Blue (A Rabbit Caricature)
- Lady Gaga - Appears as herself
- Seth MacFarlane- Appears as himself
- Bill Gates- Appears as himself
- Brian Goldner (President and CEO of Hasbro) - Appears as himself
- Rob Paulsen - Appears as himself
- Tara Strong - Appears as herself
- And that's a wrap! (Buster Bunny)
- Now it's personal. (Buster Bunny)
- Time to party, Buster Style! (Buster Bunny)
- Goodnight everybody! (Yakko)
- Parting is such sweet sorrow! (Plucky Duck)
- Faboo. (Wakko)
- I just can't help myself. (Babs)
- Hello Nurse! (Most of the males in the show)
- Boys. (Dot and Babs)
- Dad-gum! (Fowlmouth)
- Narf! (Pinky)
- Spooooo! (Skippy Squirrel)
- Meep Meep! (Little Beeper)
- And that's a wrap! (Buster Bunny)
- Parting is such sweet sorrow! (Plucky Duck)
- Viva Las Vegas! (Buster Bunny and Plucky Duck)
- Goodbye, Nurse! (Yakko, Wakko, and Dot Warner)
- I can't think of the ending of this show. I can't think of anything else. Plucky can't think period. Hey! (Buster, Plucky, Yakko, and Dot)
- The show's over. NOW SCRAM! (Montana Max)
- Zort! (Pinky)
- Spooooo! (Skippy Squirrel)
- I'm Buster. I'm Babs. I'm Plucky. I'm Yakko. I'm Wakko. And I'm cute! (They all look up) (Buster, Babs, Plucky, Yakko, Wakko, and Dot)
- Au revoir, my petite potato du couch. (Fifi la Fume)
- Chow, America! (Yakko, Wakko, and Dot)
- When I said I had "baloney in my slacks," I meant sliced deli meat, not that sappy orange dinosaur! (Yakko, with Baloney the Dinosaur in his pants)
- Pew! What's that perfume!? That's not perfume. Oh. (Plucky and Fifi)
- Look who's staying with us. (Pulls up Dr. Gene Splicer) Our special friend. (Dr. Gene Splicer screams) (Yakko, Wakko, and Dr. Gene Splicer)
- Kees me! (Fifi la Fume)
- Flameal! (Yakko, Wakko, and Dot)
- Samba, everybody! (Plucky Duck)
- Okay, I love you, Buh-bye. (Mindy)
- So how do we know when it's over? When the screen goes blank. When's that? Right now. (Buster Bunny and Plucky Duck)
- Goodnight Nurse! (Yakko and Wakko alongside Hello Nurse)
- Frod Laiven! (Yakko, Wakko, and Dot)
More Coming Soon
- The Shopping Mall - A huge mall filled with lots of stores where most of Tiny Toons characters hang out and work.
- Fifi La Fume's Perfume - A perfume store runned by Fifi in the Shopping Mall.
- Northdale Middle School - A school where all the toons go to socialize and learn about the real world.
- Royal Oaks Bowling Alley - A bowling alley where Yakko and Wakko host the tournament in the episode, Pin, Lose, or Draw.
- Arnold's Workout Gym - An athletic gym that only allows the toughtest and strongest of men.
- Warner Bros. Studio - A studio where actors from all over come to shoot movies and tv shows. It is also the home of the Warner siblings who live in the Water Tower.
- Acme Acres - A suburb neighborhood where the Tiny Toons gang live. Each house is different from one another. Buster and Plucky are next door neighbors.
- Weenie Burger - A fast-food restaurant where the Tiny Toons often hang out. One of their locations is in the Shopping Mall. In Game Over, Plucky once tried to get a job there to earn enough money for a Numbmindo 3D Squared, but was a terrible fry cook and got fired within the same day.
- Dr. Gene Splicer's Lab - A laboratory where Dr. Gene Splicer hides out to create his genetically altered beasts. Home of Dr. Gene Splicer, Pinky, and the Brain.
More Coming Soon
Quotes (Season 1)Edit
Tiny Toon ReturnersEdit
- Plucky: "What are we going to do? We've put too much hard work into this project to get back on the air to give up now!"
Buster: "Hey, I'm the one who's been doing all the hard work. You've just been lazy and mooching off your friends, hoping to get some credit for how much they put into it!"
Plucky: "So are you saying you don't trust me?"
Buster: "I didn't mean it like that, Plucky. You're my second best friend, we've known each other since we were in diapers! Well, obviously I got out of mine first. All you ever cared about was flushing your bath toys down the toilet."
(Plucky flushes Buster's toilet)
Plucky: "Water go down the hoooole..."
Buster: "Hey, if you clog up my toilet, you're paying for the plumbing."
Plucky: "No problem." (Reaches into Buster's wallet)
Buster: "I don't mean with my money."
- (Buster and Plucky are on their way to the WB Cartoon Studio)
Plucky: "You know what's strange, Buster? It's been 21 years since we were last on the air, and we're both still 14 years old!"
Buster: "I know. That's the beauty of cartoon characters; they don't age unless their creators want them to."
- Buster: "You guys are a bunch of Whackos."
Wakko: "Oh no, He's Yakko. I'm Wakko."
Dot: "And I'm Dot, but call me Dotty and you die."
Plucky: "Who the heck do you think you people are!?"
Yakko and Wakko: "We're the Warner Brothers!"
Dot: "And the Warner Sister."
Yakko: "May I ask who you two are?"
Buster: (Holds his finger up)
Yakko: "Buster Bunny and Plucky Duck of Tiny Toon Adventures!?"
Plucky: "That's correct!"
Warners: "We won, we won! What did we win?"
Yakko: "Say, what kind of game show is this?"
Buster: "It's not."
- Yakko: "You know the pilot for that new cartoon series we helped you make?
"Wakko: "The one you said the network would never approve?"
Buster: "Yes. What of it?"
Yakko and Wakko: "The network approved it!"
Wakko: "And they say they want more episodes of the series made,"
Yakko: "With you as the director!"
Buster: "Me? As Director? I can picture it all now..."
(Buster's fantasy sequence depicts him in a live-action cartoon studio, in which he and Plucky are the only animated cartoon characters)
Executive #1: "Mr. Bunny, your show is the biggest hit our network's had in years."
Executive 2: "Your carrot smoothie, Mr. Bunny."
Buster: "Oh, thank you." (Hands her some money) "Here. Buy yourself something nice."
(Executive #3 is sewing the words BUSTER BAX onto Buster's director's chair. Buster looks at the chair and is not pleased)
Buster: "No no no! My last name is Bunny! BUNNY! I can't believe you'd confuse me for that other rabbit that always wears pants!"
Executive #3: "Sorry, Mr. Bunny."
Plucky: "I see you've had that director's chair problem too."
Buster: "Plucky, get out of here, this is my fantasy."
Plucky: "Well, excuse me for existing!"
(Buster's fantasy sequence ends)
Buster: "Yeah, that'd be awesome."
- Talk Show Host: "Hello, everybody! Today, we've got a very surprising show for you tonight!"
(All the toons were sitting in the front two rows in the audience)
Babs: "Where the heck is Buster and Plucky? I thought they were coming along with us?"
Hamton: "Relax, Babs. I'm sure they'll show up eventually."
Talk Show Host: "And now, say hello and a big 21st annual spectacular welcome to our Tiny Toon friends, Buster Bunny and Plucky Duck!"
Tiny Toons: WHAAAAAT!?
(Calamity holds a sign that says, "WHAT!?")
Buster and Plucky: Thank you, thank you, you're too kind.
Pop Star StrikeEdit
- Buster: "Where are you guys and girl headed off to?"
Fifi: "Ze Jayden Beav-air conc-airt. I vant to hold Jayden close to moi arms."
Wakko: "And we want his autograph to put in our collection of celebrity autographs."
Yakko: "Yes, Jayden's going right here, next to Rob Paulsen and Jess Harnell."
Wakko: "You have no idea what we had to do to get their autographs."
Yakko: "So, you coming with us?"
Buster: "Eh, I've seen one of his music videos on YourBox. And this is simply my opinion, but I think he's overrated."
Fifi: "Hmmph! If jou don't have anything nice to say about heem, don't say anything at all!"
Buster: "Actually, that's the nicest thing I can say about him right now."
Out of CologneEdit
- Fifi: "What am I going to do? This is the only job I have. I'll have to get another one and who knows how long that's going to take!"
(Plucky slaps her face)
Plucky: "Calm down! We will keep this store running if it's the last thing we do! Do you understand?"
Fifi: "You can let go of my face now."
(Plucky lets go of her face)
Plucky: "Oh, sorry. Your fur was so soft, I couldn't let go."
- Buster: "Wait a minute. Are you seriously telling me you don't have a Numbmindo 3D Squared?"
Plucky: "Nah. My parents wouldn't get one for me because of my terrible grades in school. They say if I want one, I have to pay for it with my own money."
Buster: "Oh, you mean, as in getting a job? Because that's how I got my 3D Squared. I could loan you the money," (Plucky's face lights up) "but then you'd have to pay me back." (Plucky's face deflates, and before he can speak, Buster continues) "And you can't pay me back with other people's money, because then you'd have to pay them back, too. Hold on, I have a better deal. I still have my old Game Cog from when I was a kid; I could give it to you, absolutely free of charge."
Plucky: "But it's broken."
Pin, Lose, or DrawEdit
- Plucky: "Nice round, guys. Lunch is on me. Oh, and Hamton, I'll need your wallet."
Babs: "You don't know what 'on me' means, do you?"
Plucky: "Of course I do!"
Babs: "Then how come you're paying for our food with Hamton's money?"
Plucky: "Believe me Babs, if I had my own money, I'd pay for lunch myself, but I just don't have that money right now. I'm just borrowing from Hamton. You understand, right?"
Babs: (Sarcastically) "Uh-huh. Sure."
- Plucky: "Will you help us, for old time's sake?"
Buster: "I don't know. You might think I'm showing off, and I wouldn't want do that to my second best friend."
Plucky: "Please, Buster, if we lose the game to Monty or Roddy, I'll never be able to show my face in the world again, let alone the Royal Oaks Bowling Alley!"
Buster: "All right, I'll join you, under these three conditions. #1: If we win, we split the money four ways. That means each of us gets $2,500."
Buster: "#2: You have to pay Hamton back for all the money you 'borrowed' from him."
Plucky: "A bit harder, but deal."
Buster: "And #3, just because I'm on your team, doesn't mean you're not still the Captain."
Plucky: "Now wait just a minute, there, Buster! There's no way I'm giving up my position as Captain just so you can play!"
Buster: "But I just said you still get to be Captain. It's your team, the Plucky Ducks."
- "Buster: So what do you think guy's?"
Plucky: "Wait, let me read that!"
(Plucky takes the paper and reads it)
Plucky: "This really works on weme-"
(Plucky stopped talking)
(They both looked at Fifi who was love dazed)
Buster: "Are you okay?"
Fifi: "Oh, tre fine. It's just that, I never noticed how ansome' vous are."
Buster: "Uhhhhh, thanks?"
Fifi: "Vous have tre cute ears."
Buster: "Uhhhhh, thanks, I think."
Fifi: "So, have vous given any of ze thought of ze plans for ze date?"
Buster: "I have, actually."
Fifi: "And who's it for?"
Buster: "Oh, you know. If my poem is that good, I can't wait to see Babsies reaction."
(Fifi put on a shocked face)
(Buster got up and left)
Buster: "Well, thanks for the help."
Fifi: "Come by my house sometime, if vous like!"
Buster: (laughs) "Good one!" (laughs)
(Fifi looked at him with love as he walked by)
- Fifi: "(sighing) Ezent he just ze cutest?"
Babs: "Fifi, Buster's a rabbit. You're a skunk. And besides, that poem wasn't for you."
Fifi: "Don't vous think he haz ze cutezt earz? I can't wait to zee him tomorrow."
Babs: "You're not listening."
Love is a Many Stupid ThingEdit
- (Elmyra checks her valentine box, only to find it is completely empty. She then turns her head towards Monty to talk to him)
Elmyra: "Monty, you forgot to give me a valentine!"
Monty: "Of course I did, dummy!"
Elmyra: "But Monty, I made a valentine especially for you!"
(Elmyra hands Monty a pink card. Inside the card is a poorly-drawn Monty and Elmyra inside a heart. Monty snatches the valentine from Elmyra and tears it to pieces)
Monty: "Ha! I wouldn't want a valentine from you if you were the last girl in the universe! You're stupid, annoying, obnoxious, and ugly, and I hate you!"
(Elmyra bursts into tears and runs out of the classroom)
Buster: "You know, Babs, I just can't stand to hear Elmyra cry, and it's not just because of the noise."
Babs: "Well, Buster, would you want to send a valentine to the most dangerous girl in the city?"
Buster: "Maybe not, but she at least deserves some love in her life."
Babs: "I suppose you're right. What do you suggest we do?"
Buster: "I've got a plan, Babs! Meet me in the park after school. Bring fairy wings, bows, arrows, and diapers."
Babs: "Why diapers?"
Buster: "Trust me."
- (Buster and Babs, still wearing their Cupid disguises, are at Weenie Burger, sitting in a booth, having their dinner)
Babs: (In a dreamy tone) "Buster, there's something I've been meaning to ask you..." (In normal tone) "Does this diaper make my butt look big?"
Buster: "Not at all, Babs. In fact, you look very cute in it."
(Babs blushes and giggles)
Buster: "Our plan is working! As long as those two lovebirds are in love with each other, there will finally be peace in this city."
Plucky: "Hey, Buster, there you are, I..."
(Plucky bursts out with laughter at the sight of Buster in a diaper)
Plucky: "Nice duds, Buster. You lose a bet?"
Buster: "For your information, Plucky, I'm about to win one. Babs and I have put Monty and Elmyra under a love spell, and with them this way, I can enjoy a romantic evening with Babs."
(Plucky continues to laugh hysterically)
Plucky: "Have you even seen yourself in the mirror? You look silly!"
Buster: "Don't laugh, Plucky. After all, you didn't outgrow your diapers until you were practically four."
(Plucky continues laughing hysterically)
Plucky: "I'm splitting my sides here!"
Buster: "He's just not getting it. Babs?"
Babs: "I'm on it."
(Babs fires an arrow with a plunger at the end, which plugs Plucky's beak. Plucky pulls both the arrow and his beak off, as the arrow is still stuck to his beak.)
Plucky: (Sarcastically) "Very funny, guys. Ve-e-e-ery funny."
Off the TracksEdit
- Plucky: "What are we gonna do, Buster? With that wimpy, nerdy coyote on our team, Perfecto Prep will cream us, just like they creamed us at football!
Buster: "Actually, Plucky, we won that game. You scored the winning touchdown, remember?"
Plucky: "Oh yeah. But what about the time they clobbered us at baseball?"
Buster: "We won that game, too. The Perfectoids were disqualified for cheating."
Plucky: "Oh. But what about women's basketball?"
Buster: "We didn't win that one, Plucky."
Plucky: "I thought so!"
Buster: "The girls did."
- Foghorn: "Hello, ladies, I say, hello, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome, I say, welcome to the annual relay race between North, I say, Northdale Middle School and Perfecto Prep."
Foghorn: "Thank, I say, thank you. Represent, I say, representing Northdale Middle School this year will be Buster Bunny, Plucky Duck, Little Beeper,"
Foghorn: "And anch, I say, anchoring this year's team will be Calamity Coyote."
(Cricket chirps, Calamity holds up a sign that says, Hello? A little positive reinforcement might help!)
- Babs, Shirley, and Fifi: "Northdale, Northdale, win this race, or all our cheers will go to waste!"
Perfecto Prep Cheerleaders: "Perfecto. Rah."
- Fifi: "(lauging) I actually like zes."
Hamton: "Here, Fifi. I brought you some chocolates."
Plucky: "Forget the chocolates, here's some roses, my beautiful flower."
Little Beeper: "Meep, Meep! (No, no! Here's a beautiful pearl necklace!)"
Dizzy: "No! Dizzy wrote poem for pretty skunk lady."
(Calamity holds up a sign that says, Here's a small replica of the Effiel Tower with pretty light effects!)
Wakko: "There's something very important I want to ask you. (Pulls a ring out)"
Yakko: "Wakko! You know you're not old enough to legally marry."
Wakko: "Oh. Never mind then."
Buster: "What the heck is going on here?"
Plucky: "Back off, rabbit! She's mine! Mine, mine, mine!"
Buster: "Have you gone nuts?"
Plucky: "Of course not, we're in love."
Buster: "More like insane, if you ask me."
Cat Keep a Good Rabbit DownEdit
- (Buster Knocks on Elmyra's door, Elmyra answers it)
Elmyra: "Hello, Mr. Hippety-hop. It's so good to see you!
Buster: "Right... I understand you lost a pet."
Elmyra: "I did?"
Buster: "Yes, you did."
Elmyra: "Oh yeah. Now I remember. I lost my pet kitty. Have you seen him?"
(As Elmyra and Buster are talking, Furrball disguises himself as a baby)
Buster: "As a matter of fact, I have. This wouldn't happen to be your cat, would it?"
Elmyra: "That's not my kitty."
Buster: "Elmyra, I know you're stupid, but I also know you're not this stupid.
Elmyra: "I'm not?"
Buster: "No, you're not. You dress him up like a baby all the time."
Elmyra: "I do?"
(Buster smacks his forehead)
Beauty and the ThiefEdit
- Buster: "Babs, I just came by to drop off your... Oh, no way! You're watching Karate Kangaroo? That's my favorite movie ever! You know, Jack Blue is my Idol. Mind if I stay here and watch with you?"
Babs: "For your information, Buster, I'm not watching this movie for fun; I'm watching it because I've taken up karate and I need to mimic the characters' movements perfectly if I'm ever gonna stop that thief!"
Buster: "Cool. What color belt are you in right now?"
Buster: "How long till' you're a blackbelt?"
Babs: "Nine weeks, and I can't wait that long! That thief could be coming for me any minute, and I don't want to end up as the only fur coat he hasn't stolen! This so isn't worth the $10.00 a week my parents are spending!"
Buster: "Babs, calm down. I told you before in the mall, you have nothing to wory about. You're not alone against this thief. You have friends you can trust who will stick by you and help you catch him. That, and Plucky and Hamton."
Babs: "I guess you're right."
Buster: "I'll tell you what; if that thief comes after you here, I'll stick by you and keep a lookout for him. Then, I'll tell you if he comes and together, we can take him out. But that's later. Right now, I don't want to miss a minute of Karate Kangaroo!"
The Mean and the Rich Vs. The Cool and the CrazyEdit
- Montana Max: "Out of my way, Rabbits!"
(Monty pushes Buster and Babs down)
Babs: "How rude!"
Buster: "Must be something good at lunch today. And knowing Monty, he's gonna cut to the front of the line just so he can get all the good stuff."
Montana Max: (While pushing various students so he can cut in line) "Hey, move it! Out of my way! One side! Very important student coming through! I've got money, you know!"
Lunch Lady: "What'll it be, sir?"
Montana Max: "Give me all the good stuff you've got, RIGHT NOW!"
Lunch Lady: "We've got to save some for the other students."
Montana Max: "I've got cash!"
(Monty hands her a huge pile of money, she hands him a tray stacked with delicious food.)
Lunch Lady: "Have a good day, sir. Next."
(The other students grumble)
Sneezer: "Hey, Mr. Montana Max, sir!"
Montana Max: "What do you want, rodent?"
Sneezer: "That wasn't very nice of you. No siree, it sure wasn't. Now you go say you're sorry to everyone."
Montana Max: "I don't have to apologize to anyone!"
Sneezer: "Why not?"
Montana Max: "Because I'm rich, AND YOU'RE NOT!"
Sneezer: "Ah, ah, ah... CHOO!"
(Sneezer sneezes all over Monty)
Sneezer: "Bless me. I have a little cold."
(Monty grabs Sneezer)
Montana Max: "Listen here, you little runt. Next time you sneeze on me, I'm gonna flush you down the toilet, BECAUSE YOU'LL FIT!"
Hello Nice ToonstersEdit
- Mr. Crazy Person: "Who are you?"
Yakko and Wakko: "We're the Warner Brothers!"
Dot: "And the Warner Sister!"
Buster: "I'm Buster Bunny!"
Babs: "And I'm Babs Bunny, but call me Barbra Ann and you die."
Buster and Babs: "No relation."
Plucky: "I'm Plucky!"
Fifi: "And moi, Fifi!"
No Nose Knows Like Sneezer's NoseEdit
- Sneezer: "You two better stand back. I'm about to... aah... aah... aah... CHOO!" (Buster and Babs get sneezed at and slam into a brick wall) "Bless me. I tried to warn you."
Babs: "Sneezer, I've been real patient about your sneezes up until now, but what is wrong with your nose?"
Sneezer: "Well, Ms. Bunny Lady Ma'am, it happened ever since I was born."
(Flashback to a Mouse Doctor delivering a newborn Sneezer)
Mouse Doctor: "Congratulations, Mrs. Mouse. You've given birth to a healthy baby boy."
Mrs. Mouse: "May I see my baby?"
Mouse Doctor: "Of course." (Hands her the newborn Sneezer)
Mrs. Mouse: "Oh, he's so adorable."
Mr. Mouse: "He certainly is."
Mouse Doctor: "What are you going to name him?"
Newborn Sneezer: "Aah... aah... aah... CHOO!" (His sneeze topples everything in the room)
Mr. and Mrs. Mouse: "Sneezer."
Sneezer: "That's how I got my name. Uh-huh, uh-huh. It sure is. As I grew up, I developed allergies from both my mommy and daddy's sides of the family. And that's why my nose is the way it is today. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it. No siree, nothing at all."
Buster: "Well, I hear Acme Labs is looking for a new lab mouse. Maybe they can do something about your nose. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind."
Sneezer: "Oh, thank you, Mr. Bunny, sir! Oh thank you, oh, thank you, oh thank you!"
Babs: "Hey, Buster, got a spatula? I'm gonna be stuck here all day if you don't."
- (Buster and Sneezer arrive at Acme Labs, which has a Grand Re-opening" Banner)
Scientist: "Thank you for coming, Mr. Bunny. We've been looking for a new lab mouse. We've had two that didn't quite work out. The tall one kept saying 'Narf' and the short one was obsessed with trying to take over the world."
Buster: "No problem."
Scienist: "Now, since he's a minor, you did get his parents' signatures claiming we are not responsible for any possible side effects from the testing, right?"
Buster: "Of course."
Sneezer: "When you've got a nose like mine, your mommy and daddy will sign anything to fix it. Uh-huh, uh-huh, they sure will!"
Scientist: "Great. Let the nasal experiment commence!"
Sneezer: (Strapped to a table with electrodes in his nose) "Uh, are you sure this is safe, Mr. Bunny, Sir?"
Buster: "Of course it is! I'm perfectly safe over here!"
Forest Pete's SakeEdit
Plucky: (Relaxing in a pond) "Ahh. What a beautiful day. The sun is shining, the water's cool, trees are being cut down by robot lumberjacks. I tell you, the day can't get any better than this. Wait a minute... trees are being cut down by robot lumberjacks? That's not right."
Bear: "I'll say, without trees, where am I gonna go when I need my private time?"
Plucky: "Relax, pal, I'm sure they're being cut down to make softer toilet paper."
Bear: "For your sake, I hope you're right."
Hooky, Line, and SinkerEdit
- Babs' Mother: "Barbara Ann Bunny!"
Babs: "Mom, I told you not to call me that!"
Babs' Mother: "I've got several good reasons for calling you that, young lady. Why, I ought to punish you for attending that midnight movie premiere and playing hooky on the day of that exam, but I've had call with Bugs and we've come to an agreement. We've decided to hire you... a tutor."
Buster: "Hey, Babs."
Babs: "You're joking, right?
Babs' Mother: "No, Babs. I'm serious. He's one of the few students in the class who got an A on the exam."
Babs: "Buster, why didn't you call me earlier? You could have saved me from all this!"
Buster: "I did. You must have set your phone to vibrate, probably because of that movie, and forgot to set it back before you went to bed. Besides, don't think of me as your tutor. Think of me as your best friend. Oh, that reminds me, no hanging out with your friends during study hours."
Buster: "Come on, Babs, if I can get an A on that exam, so can you. You just need to apply yourself."
- (Babs is asleep in her bed, dreaming of her graduating with her friends)
Bugs Bunny: "Welcome to the Northdale Middle School graduation ceremony." (Applause) "Thank you. Our first graduate is Barbara Ann Bunny, or as she prefers to be called, Babs."
Babs: "Thank you, thank you."
(Bugs hands her what looks like a diploma, but when she unrolls the paper, it is revealed to be a piece of paper that says "Psyche!")
Babs: "Is this some kind of a joke?"
Bugs: "It's no joke, Babs. And believe me, I'm the master of jokes around here. Pratical ones, mainly. But I never kid about grades. You never completed the make-up exam, and thus you don't qualify to graduate. But don't worry, where you're going, you can sleep all you want; Pre-school!"
Babs: "No! I can't go back! Give me another chance! I can do better! I really can!" (Babs regresses into a four-year-old) "This isn't funny!"
(Babs awakens from her nightmare)
Babs: "Oh, it was just a nightmare. But it's gonna be a living nightmare if I don't apply myself and pass that test! From now on, I am gonna be the most persistent student in the City!"
- Buster: "Hey, Plucky. how's the pet-sitting business going?"
Plucky: "Terrible. Nobody wants me to take care of their pets."
Buster: "Hey, maybe all they made the mistake of taking them to Elmyra."
Plucky: "That's cruel, Buster."
Buster: "I know. It's a lose-situation for everyone; the pets, their owners, you, even Elmyra."
Plucky: "Why Elmyra?"
Buster: "She'd lose her job, the SCPA would probably file lawsuits against her, and you know she'd be found guilty."
Plucky: "Do you have any pets I can pet-sit?"
Buster: "Sorry, Plucky. You'll have to find someone else." (Before Plucky can speak, Buster continues) "And no, you can't just have any money from me anyway."
Toons to the RescueEdit
- Monty: "All right, I admit I captured all your friends, but this plan was all mine, you hear me? Mine! Mine! Mine!"
Buster: "Well, you're half right, aren't you?"
Monty: "What are you talking about?"
Buster: "Admit it Monty, you couldn't pull off this little caper alone. You needed help. But not just any help, the help of someone who could strike fear into the hearts of our friends. That special help who may not be the brightest bulb in the socket, but is pretty quick on her feet. The kind of person who would do anything for you, and even though you don't want to admit it, she is your only friend, isn't she?"
Monty: "Okay, okay, I admit it! I promised to take Elmyra on a date, just the two of us together, if she helped me with my plan. Of course, It's not like she's gonna remember my false promise."
Dot: "Oh, I don't know, Monty. When it comes to dates with you, they're some of the only things she can't forget."
Yakko: "And we're gonna tell her you lied to her if you don't let our friends go!"
Monty: "You wouldn't!"
Wakko: "Oh, but we're men..."
Dot: "And the Warner Sister."
Wakko: "...of our word."
Buster: "So, what's it gonna be, all our friends, or your only one?"
Squirrels Just Wanna Have FunEdit
- Buster: "Hey Monty, why don't you go pick on someone your own shoe size?"
Monty: "You're not the boss of me, rabbit!"
Buster: "No, but I know who is. Leave that squirrel alone or I'll send you a pink slip, Buster style!"
Monty: "Well, lucky for you, this squirrel gave me all the lunch money I need."
Skippy: "Thank you for saving me, Mr. Rabbit."
Buster: "Well, I'm the hero of this show. It's my job to look out for the little guy, no matter how little. And you may call me Buster Bunny."
Skippy: "Okay, Buster. I'm Skippy Squirrel."
Buster: "Nice to meet you, Skippy. Now, what's bothering you? Besides Monty, I mean."
Skippy: "My dear Aunt Slappy sent me here so I could get a quality education. She also said that while I was here, I would make some new friends, but she was wrong. I haven't got a friend in the world."
Buster: "Now, you know that's not true. I'll be your friend."
Skippy: "Really? How much will it cost me?"
Buster: "Nothing. I'll be your friend for absolutely free."
Skippy: "Oh, that's good, because I lost the last of my lunch money to Monty."
Buster: "Yes, well I'll make sure to report him for his despicable behavior."
Baloney Gets CancelledEdit
- Yakko: "Hello, viewers. I'm Yakko Warner. Today, I have a sad story to tell about my (ahem.) good friend, Baloney the Dinosaur. Would you like to hear it?"
(The viewers nod their heads, "No.")
Yakko: "If you don't, we don't have much of an episode."
(The viewers nod their heads, "Yes.")
Yakko: "Thank you. Now, it all started a couple of weeks ago, at the Stupid Broadcasting Service network." (Flashes back) "The C.E.O. was preparing for the new fall schedule, and was deciding which shows would stay or go."
C.E.O.: "Baloney the Orange Dinosaur, may I see you in my office?"
Baloney: "Oh, Yum-yum doodle-dum yum!"
C.E.O.: "Baloney, I have some bad news."
Baloney: "You're cancelling me?"
C.E.O.: "It's nothing personal, it's just, you've been on the air for 13 seasons, and your ratings haven't been so good lately. There's just no more room on the schedule, and we've got to make room for promising new shows."
Baloney: "Oh, dear. I knew this would happen eventually, I just didn't know when that would be."
C.E.O.: (Hands Baloney a check) "Here's your final check. It's been an honor having you at SBS. We're going to miss you."
Baloney: "Okay, bye-bye, and thank you."
C.E.O.: "Good luck!" (Baloney leaves and shuts the door) "Finally. I thought he'd never leave."
- Yakko (Narrating): "So later that day, we went to our friend, Buster Bunny, to ask him to help us get Baloney his old job back. Fortunately for us, Buster was happy to help."
Buster: "No way am I helping Baloney! I didn't even want to watch him when I was two years old!"
Wakko: "But Buster, singing sappy songs with children on a weekday afternoon children's show on a public broadcasting channel was the only job he was good at!"
Yakko: "And if we can't get him his old job back, he'll have to live with us forever!"
Buster: "Hold on, guys. I never said I wouldn't help you; you guys are my friends, and no friend of mine should have to live with that overweight sweet potato!"
Send Out the ClownsEdit
- (Babs is outside the Warner Siblings' water tower, dressed as a therapist)
Dot: "Thank you for coming, Babs, but are you sure this will work?"
Babs: "Trust me, Dot. I know what I'm doing."
(Babs knocks on the water tower door)
Wakko: "Who is it?"
Babs: "Dr. Babs Bunny, unlicensed therapist."
Wakko: "Okay. Come in."
Babs: "Thank you, Wakko, have a seat."
(Wakko eats the chair)
Babs: "Maybe I should have rephrased that.
Now, Wakko, repeat after me: Clowns are our friends."
Wakko: "Clowns are our friends."
Babs: "Clowns will not hurt us."
Wakko: "Clowns will not hurt us."
Babs: "Underneath, clowns are normal people, like you and me."
Wakko: "Underneath, clowns are normal people, like you and...
(Wakko rushes out the tower)
Dot: "What's wrong now?"
Wakko: "I'm not a normal person!"
Dot: "Gee, it took you this long to figure that out?"
How Much is That Elmyra in the Window?Edit
- Buster: (Sniffs) "Phew! You, young lady, coud use a diaper change!"
Elmyra: "Diaper change? Diapers are for babies! I'm not a baby!"
Buster: (While powdering Elmyra) "Don't be silly, Elmyra, you're our baby. Hey Babs, could you be a dear and hand me a clean diaper?"
Babs: "Sure, Buster." (Hands him a clean diaper)
Buster: "Thank you." (Tapes the diaper around Elmyra's waist) "There you go, good as new."
(Elmyra sees what she looks like in a mirror)
Elmyra: "This diaper makes me look silly! Although, it is very soft and comfy."
- Babs: "Smooth move, Buster. Now she's run away and we don't know where she's going!"
Buster: "Don't worry, Babs. She won't get far before we catch her."
Babs: "What makes you so sure?"
Buster: "Simple." (Pulls out a radar) "I put a tracking device in her ribbon."
Babs: "Buster Bunny, you are a genius!"
Buster: "Tell me something I don't know."
- Elmyra: (Talking fast) "Mr. and Ms. Hippety-hop! I had the most horrible nightmare! I dreamed I was your pet and you put me in a diaper and tried to feed me a mud pie, so I ran away, but you tracked me down and brought me back to your house in a baby carriage and everyone was laughing at me on the way there, but that's okay, because now I know how you feel whenever I treat you this way. So from this day forth, I, Elmyra Jessica Duff, shall never harm you two bunnies again! Okay, bye-bye!"
Babs: "Buster, this isn't like Elmyra. Do you really think she learned her lesson?"
Buster: "If she did, she'll probably forget it by the next episode."
Sugar, Splice, and Evil Lab MiceEdit
- Dr. Gene Splicer: "Okay, you two. Since you're my lab mice now, I've got a job for you."
Brain: "You're not going to subject us to heinous laboratory experiments, are you?"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Of course not. In fact, for returning me to my human form, you two are the only animals I would never experiment on."
Brain: "That's a relief."
Dr. Gene Splicer: "I need your help to capture Buster Bunny. You see, he released all of my captive animals and thwarted my attempt at the most revolutionary experiment in the history of science, but with him out of the way, the project can commence!"
Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but aren't fortune cookies a sometimes food?"
Brain: "No, Pinky, with a genetically altered beast in our control, the world will have no choice but to obey us! Okay, Splicer, we'd be happy to help. But in exchange for our rabbit-trapping help, you must let us have 24-hour access to your experiment."
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Anything for you two once that rabbit is at our disposal."
- Babs: "Whatever you're planning to do to me, it won't work! I'll make you sorry you even touched me!"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Oh, don't worry, I won't harm you... yet. You see, I need you unharmed so I can trap your boyfriend?"
Babs: "Which one? The selfish jerk I never want to talk to again, or the mutant one you created?"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Oh! It's because of you that Mevlin turned against me!"
Babs: "No, it's because of the way you treated him! Do you treat all your creations this way?"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Melvin's hardly worth mentioning. Not like these two lab mice, Pinky and the Brain. Not only did they return me to normal, they helped me capture you. And with you as my prisoner, Buster will have to come here to rescue you, at which point I will capture him. You see, I want revenge on him for releasing my captive animals and preventing me from creating a revolutionary species, but once I capture him, I'll have a pair of captive rabbits, and nothing will stop me from creating the most revolutionary experiment in the history of science!" (Laughs evilly)
Babs: "You're crazy."
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Of course I am. You can't be a mad scientist if you're not crazy, now can you?"
Casa De ToonsEdit
- Fifi: "Monsieur Bustair, I have made resairvations for just ze two of us at Antonio's Italian Bistro tonight. True love is irresistible, No?"
Buster: "No, I'm kind of busy tonight."
Fifi: "Please, Bustair? We nevair get to do anything togethair."
Buster: "I can't imagine why."
Fifi: "Pretty please with fromage on top?"
Buster: "I don't know. Give me a week."
Fifi: "But ve are only here a week."
Buster: "All right, then give me seven days."
Fifi: "Isn't zat ze exact same thing?"
Buster: "Oh, well. I tried."
- (Buster is having a dream. In his dream, he is an adult, ready to get married to Babs Bunny... or so he thinks)
Buster: "I've been waiting for this day all my life! Today's the day I'll get married to her, and we'll finally be related!
Okay, I'm ready!"
Babs: "As am I..."
(Babs unzips herself, revealing herself as Fifi La Fume in disguise)
Fifi: "My irresistable rabbeet hunk!"
Preacher: "Do you, Fifi La Fume, take Buster J. Bunny to have as your lawfully wedded husband?"
Fifi: "I do, mon ami!"
Preacher: "And do you, Buster J. Bunny, take Fifi La Fume as your lawfully wedded wife?"
Buster: "I don't!"
Audience: "You do!"
Buster: "I don't!"
Audience: "You do!"
Buster: "I don't!"
Audience: "You don't!"
Buster: "I do!"
Preacher: "Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."
Fifi: "Puckair up, my little married man!"
(Flash forward a few years later in Buster's dream)
Fifi: "Bustair, look what ze stork left us!"
Buster: "You have got to be kidding me."
(Inside the bassinet is a set of skunk-rabbit hybrid triplets)
Fifi: "Aren't zey ze cutest or what?"
Buster: "Well, what."
Fifi: "Well, I am off to my career as a perfume saleswoman. jou stay here and take care of our babies. Bye!"
(As Fifi leaves, the triplets cry and let out a stinky smell, which makes Buster faint)
("Buster!" echoes as Buster's nightmare ends, Babs is revealed to have echoed)
Babs: "Buster! Are you all right?"
Buster: "I'm okay, Babs. I just had a nightmare, is all."
Babs: "Another Elmyra nightmare?"
Buster: "I almost wish it were."
Quotes (Season 2)Edit
Fifi Appreciation DayEdit
- Plucky: Sheesh, what's with all the letters?
Buster: Fan mail. Once a week, we get a ton of mail from our fans. So when we get so much, that we have to split it. So far, me and Babs got highest rate of fans.
Plucky: Then how come they all say Fifi?
Buster: Really? I didn't think she'd be that popular considering that she's a secondary recurring character in the series.
Plucky: Sheesh, all of these are to her! Nothing but Fifi!
Buster: It's kinda annoying actually. "Dear Tiny Toons, Why don't you ever show a cartoon that's all about Fifi? She is like a goddess of beauty and love sent from heaven." Pfft, yeah right.
Plucky: Who writes this stuff?
Yakko: Hey, you guys. You're not gonna believe this, but this episode is all about Fifi.
Buster: Then why are we here?
Yakko: Cause you're part of this horror of an episode.
- (Buster runs for his life as Fifi was chasing him)
Fifi: Come back, my luv! I want to give you moi affection!
Buster: So how, I highly doubt that it could be affection. Fifi, I keep telling you there's nothing between us!
Fifi: I'm sure if vou got to know me, you would second that thought.
Buster: I don't think I want to. It might cause us problems with our PG rating.
- (Buster arrives home after his encounter with Fifi, who managed to get some of her smell on him)
Buster: "Phew! I smell like a sewer! I could use a good washdown."
(Buster unzips his hoodie and hangs it on a towel rack. As he is showering, Fifi sneaks up behind him, in a nod to Psycho, and hands him a brush)
Fifi: "Here you go, Bustair."
Buster: "Thanks. AAAH! Fifi! How'd you get in my house?"
Fifi: "Simple. Jou keep ze key under ze welcome mat."
Buster: "Oh, right."
Fifi: "Do jou need any help?"
Buster: (With an annoyed look on his face) "No thanks. I'm perfectly capable of showering myself."
Fifi: "My little rabbeet hunk is playing hard to get. I like zat about him."
- (After the commercial break)
(Plucky is seen massaging Fifi's back)
Plucky: I can't believe the Warner Brothers are making me rub a back on some striped animal.
Yakko: Hey, at least you're not in charge of combing her tail. It smells like a sewer.
Fifi: Best use of moi contract evur.
(The camera moves over to Buster)
Buster: "Well, Toonsters, after going through all the fan mail, I finally managed to find a letter addressed to me, hopefully from some as true-and-blue as me fan." (Buster opens the letter) "Dear Patron, you may have already won 10 Million dollars. Restrictions apply, results may vary." (Buster crumples up the letter and tosses it aside) "Just roll the next cartoon. I'll be in my trailer, which is supposed to be bigger than Fifi's."
- (Montana Max is in a steamroller, ready to destroy Banjo Possum's swamp)
Montana Max (Through a megaphone): "Attention, possum peasants! You are trespassing! You have exactly eleven minutes to evacuate the future site of the Montana Max all-exclusive spa!"
Banjo Possum: "Excuse me, Monty, but why eleven minutes?"
Montana Max (Through a megaphone): "Because, that's how long this cartoon is!"
Banjo Possum: "Well, I'm all for the spa, but why are you building it on our property?"
Montana Max (Through a Megaphone): "You mean MY property! And this all-exclusive spa excludes you peasants, so scram immediately before I turn your pelts into cheap spa towels!"
- Buster: "Look, if I help you guys, you have to promise not to eat me afterwards."
Banjo Possum: "Aw, shucks, Buster, I could never eat a guy who plays his face so well!"
Buster: "I know you're my friend and you'd never eat me, I was talking about the rest of your family."
Banjo Possum: "Why, I ain't sure that's possible, Buster. You see, my family's gotta eat, after all."
Buster: "How's about this? If I help y'all and y'all don't eat me afterwards, I'll rustle up some grub y'all never forget!"
(Banjo's family talk to each other in agreement)
Banjo Possum: "Sounds like a deal to me!"
Slap Happy HelpersEdit
- (Buster knocks on a door and Slappy opens it)
Buster: "Hello there, Miss Squirrel. I'm Buster Bunny and this is Plucky Duck. You're helpers for today."
Slappy: "Yeah, well here's how you can help; GO AWAY!"
(Slams the door)
Plucky: "Some citizen."
(Plucky rings the bell)
Slappy: "Look, I ain't paying ya nothin' just so you can help me, so take a hike!"
(Slams the door, but Busters foot stops it)
Buster: "Look, we're here to help whether you like it or not."
Plucky: "Yeah, either get what you want or get dead."
Slappy: "I'd like to get dead right now."
- Plucky: "Buster, I've had it with Slappy. She's nothing but a pain in the butt!"
Buster: "She's a senior citizen, and we will treat her with respect. Not only that, she's the aunt and legal guardian of one of our friends! Now, do you want to get a passing grade for senior citizen day or not?"
Plucky: "No, I'd rather be home reading comic books and eating junk food."
Buster: "Well, I want to get a passing grade, and my passing grade depends on yours!"
Grocery Store GorillaEdit
- Babs: "Buster, you're not busy, are you?"
Buster: "Well, I..."
Babs: "Good. I need you to take care of this gorilla until we can find his family."
Buster: "What? Why can't you do it?"
Babs: "Because, we have enough mouths to feed in our family.
- (Montana Max is working as a ticket salesman outside his circus tent)
Montana Max: "Keep your stubs, AND NO REFUNDS! Next!"
(Buster and Babs arrive)
Montana Max: "Oh no, rabbits, you're not going to get in there and ruin my show!"
Buster: "Monty, I couldn't care less about your stupid circus. I came here because I want to buy the gorilla back."
Montana Max: "Forget it, rabbit! If I sold you back the gorilla, I'd have no star attraction, and I'd have to give these people refunds!"
Buster: "So I guess that's a no..."
Montana Max: "I'll take back the money," (Swipes the money he paid Buster for the gorilla earlier) "But I'm not gonna give you back the gorilla. Now SCRAM!" (Buster and Babs leave) "Next!"
- (Buster and Plucky have just finished dying their fur and feathers pink with ACME pink dye)
Buster: "There. Just give me a drum and a pair of sunglasses and I'd look just like that rabbit who sells batteries on TV."
Plucky: "That may be good for you, but look at me! I look like I've molted! Or some hunter stripped me of my feathers to fill a pillow and have me for his dinner!"
Buster: "Oh, stop your whining, Plucky. It's only for today, or at least the rest of this episode."
Savior Fare HareEdit
- Babs: "Whoa! Who's the new rabbit?"
Shirley: "Like, don't know, but for some reason she looks familiar."
Babs: "How? We've never even seen her before."
(Yakko hands her a picture of Fifi)
Yakko: "Here, have a look."
(Babs holds up the picture)
Babs: So, what does this have to do with Fifi?
(They put on shocked faces to see that the skunk became the rabbit)
Shirley: "Like, that's Fifi!"
Dot: "Well it ain't Lady Gaga!"
Either He's Ducky or Plain WakkoEdit
- Yakko: "Monty, you're a rich kid. You have all the money you need, so why are you always bullying the other students for theirs?"
Monty: "Simple; BECAUSE IT'S FUN!"
Yakko: "I retract my statement."
- Montana Max: "What's a rich kid gotta do for a decent meal round here? Hey, you're that dippy green duck and that tall guy in the trousers!"
Yakko: "That's right, Monty, and we're running the lunchroom now. We're gonna serve you your lunch, and you're gonna eat what's on your tray, whether you like it or not!"
Montana Max: "Very well. How bad can it be?"
Plucky: "You're about to find out."
Yakko: "We'll start you off with an appetizer; limburger cheese!"
Montana Max: (Sniffs) "Oh man, that's putrid! Smells like one of Sneezer's diapers!"
(Camera pans to Sneezer)
Sneezer: "Hey, a mouse has got to eat!" (Giggles)
Adult Only PartyEdit
- Plucky's Mother: "And when Plucky started potty-training, he flushed his diaper and all his bath toys down the toilet. He clogged up the plumbing and water leaked all over the bathroom floor!"
(Buster's Mother and Babs' Mother laugh)
Plucky's Father: "Water was everywhere, and the water bill we got was outrageous! Why, it was cheaper just to change Plucky's diapers for the next year!"
Buster's Mother: "Our Buster never had that problem. When he was being potty-trained, he knew exactly what the toilet was for and he got out of his diapers by his third birthday!"
Babs' Mother: "You know, our Babs was the same way. She wanted to be a big girl and get out of her diapers more than anything!"
Plucky's Father: "You girls got lucky. We almost couldn't get Plucky into the same pre-school as your kids!"
TV in the DarkEdit
- Yakko: "Buster, my friend, this is the best idea we've ever had. Just you, me, sugary snacks, and a whole night's worth of free power."
Buster: "Well, besides watching movies and eating snacks, what else are we gonna do for the next nine minutes?"
(Someone knocks on Buster's door)
Buster: "Sounds like we have company."
(Babs is outside Buster's house, wearing a bathrobe and holding a "hare"-dryer and curlers)
Buster: "Babs! What brings a lovely young lady like you here at this hour?"
Babs: "The power's out at my house, and I need to look my best. Dot told me about her brother's power generator, so I'm gonna need your bathroom and your power for a few minutes."
Buster: "Well, I'm not sure..."
Babs: "I'll buy you the ice cream of your choice next time we're at the mall."
- Montana Max: Hey, listen, uh, rabbit. I usually don't ask anybody for favors, but could I possibly use your microwave to heat my dinner? It's, uh, just for a second.
Buster: I don't know, Monty. You won't even let us step a foot on your house.
Monty: Oh, come on! I'm starving! I'll do anything!
- Calamity: "Oh great. Out of all the things, it had to be cooking, with a girl."
Fifi: "You've got a problem with being moi partner!?"
Calamity: "Oh no, sorry, it's not that, it's just... I can't cook, cause everytime I do it, it ends in disaster."
Fifi: "Like, vour house gets on fire."
Calamity: "Actually, it explodes."
Nega Tiny ToonsEdit
- Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but if that robot were pink and had a drum, it could go on TV to sell batteries!"
Brain: (Inside the Robot Buster) "You know, Pinky, that's actually not such a bad plan. If this plan fails, that plan will be our plan B."
- Fifi: "I remembair you. Ve met at ze movies during my summair vacation. Jou stole ze heart of ze love of my life, Johnny Pew!"
Bimbette: "That worthless hunk of a skunk? He only liked me for my body. He never got to know me for who I am on the inside. Besides, his movie career's gone downhill ever since he became the pet 'kitty' of a brainless little girl."
Fifi: "Oh, jou mean Elmyra Duff. Jou're right. She is brainless. She thought I was a cat, too! She succeeded in capturing me, but that handsome hunk of a rabbeet, Bustair Bunny rescued me!"
Bimbette: "Oh, you think he's handsome, too?"
Fifi: "Jes! Sadly, he's in love vith someone else."
Bimbette: "Is it that pink rabbit?"
Bimbette: "You know her?"
Fifi: "Know her? She's my best friend!"
- Buster: "What the heck is going on here?"
Babs: "Oh no, I think we're in an Amuck episode."
Plucky: "What!? Ho-oh-oh, me thinks not! If we're doing this episode, then count me out!
(The artist erases the path)
Plucky: "Capital O, capital U, Capital T! OUT! So goodbye and fare- (Falls) WEEEELLLLLLLLL!
(Hits the bottom)
- Babs: What are we gonna do, Buster?
(the artist gets a paintbrush)
Buster: I don't know, Babs, but- EEP! (Grabs the paintbrush and breaks it) What's with you, man?
Plucky: Say, buddy, what's the- HEY! WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!!!
- Buster: Fifi, how many times have I told you-
(The artist paints a sign that says, "I love you, Fifi")
Buster: -I do not, nor will I ever have feelings- (Looks at the sign) Toward- EEK! (Drops the sign)
Fifi: Oh, you do love me!
Buster: No, n-n-n-n-n-n-no! That's not my sign!
(The artist paints another sign that says, "Will you be my girlfriend?")
Buster: Besides, I'm still in a relationship with Babs and- (Looks at the sign) CUT IT OUT! (Throws the sign)
Happy Birthday, BusterEdit
- (Babs is at Buster's house wearing an army helmet and holding a clipboard in one hand and a pointer in the other. Plucky, Hamton, Dizzy, Calamity and Sneezer have all gathered around her)
Babs: "Okay, everyone. You're probably wondering why I've gathered you all here today."
Plucky: "Not really."
Babs: "Well, I'm gonna tell you. My best friend, Buster, is miserable today, on his birthday, of all days. I can't stand to have him this way after all he's done for us, which is why I'm gonna throw him the best birthday party he's ever had, but I'm gonna need your help."
Plucky: "You hear that, Hammy? Babs needs my help!"
Babs: "Pay attention, Plucky. Knowing Buster, he'll be at Weenie Burger for the next couple of hours, trying to drown his misery in soda. This will give us plenty of time to prepare before he returns. Plucky, you can bring the refreshments."
Plucky: "It's so great to know you can't do this without my assistance."
Babs: "Yeah... Hamton, you're good at baking cakes. You can bake Buster's birthday cake."
Babs: "Dizzy, you're good at making things out of shredded paper. You can be in charge of decorations."
Dizzy: "Okay. Thanks, pretty bunny lady."
Babs: "Calamity, you're good with technology. I need you to take this camera to Buster's parents' office and get a video message from them showing how much they care about them."
(Babs hands Calamity a camera)
Calamity: "Right away, Babs."
Babs: "That about does it." (Babs looks at her clipboard) "Oh, darn it! I remembered to get balloons, but forgot to get the helium tank!"
Sneezer: "What can I do, Ms. Bunny Lady, Ma'am?"
Babs: "Sneezer, my friend, I've got the perfect job for you!
- (Babs is supervising Plucky, who is on a ladder, attempting to hang a HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUSTER banner made by Dizzy out of shredded paper)
Babs: "A little to the left. A little lower. Easy does it. Perfect."
Plucky: "Phew. Glad that's over."
(Hamton arrives with the cake)
Hamton: "How's the party going, Babs?"
Babs: "Just perfect, Hamton. The decorations are up, the refreshments are here, and may I say, what a lovely cake. Soon enough, this party will be enough to make even the world's most miserable person happy! But he'll have to wait. Right now, we're doing this for Buster."
Hamton: "How'd you get all those balloons inflated so fast, anyway?
Babs: "Trust me, Hamton, you don't want to know."
(Camera pans to Sneezer, who is tickling his nose with a feather)
Sneezer: "Aah... aah... aah... CHOO!"
(Sneezer's sneeze inflates a balloon)
Sneezer: "Bless me." (Giggles)
Hamton: "Remind me not to pop those."
More Coming Soon
Quotes (Season 3)Edit
- Announcer: "Coming up next on SBS, it's the Baloney the Orange Dinosaur show!"
Children: "Baloney is just a figment of our imaginations, but when he's big, he performs gigs that bring parents frustration!"
Baloney: (Giggles): "Hi there, kiddies! Today we're gonna have a yum-yum doodle-dum yum fun day!"
Baby Buster: "This is what quawifies fow chiwdwen's entewtainment these days?"
Baby Babs: "I know. I'm only two and a half years old and I could come up with better ideas for a TV show than this!"
- (The Mini Short; Baby Babs' Big Question, seen in the closing credits:)
Baby Babs: "Buster, do you like me?"
Baby Buster: "Of couwse I wike you. You'we my best fwiend. Why wouwdn't I wike you?"
Baby Babs: "No, no, I mean, do you like me like me?"
Baby Buster: "Um, weww, I..."
Baby Babs: "When do you think we'll get married?"
Baby Buster: "When we'we gwown-ups, I guess."
Baby Babs: "Ohhh! But that'll take forever!"
Baby Buster: "Don't wowwy. I'm wiwwing to wait."
(Baby Babs stares angrily at Baby Buster)
Baby Buster: "What? What'd I say?"
Nothing to Hare But Hare ItselfEdit
- Connie: "You're so brave, Buster, and I'm so... well, I'm not as brave as you."
Buster: "I'm not that brave..."
Connie: "Oh, yes you are! You never let bullies pick on your friends!"
Buster: "I became brave because I hated seeing my friends get bullied."
Connie: "Will you tell me the story, oh pretty please?"
Buster: "Okay. Now, it all started when I was just a little boy..."
(Flashback to Buster as a baby, playing in the sandbox)
Buster (Narrating): "I was playing in the sandbox, minding my own business, when I saw a little human boy heading toward me. That human boy was, of course, Montana Max, but I didn't know this yet. I wanted to make friends with him. So I put on my friendliest face..."
Baby Buster: "Hewwo."
(Baby Monty punches Baby Buster)
Buster: (Narrating) "...and he punched me in the stomach."
Baby Buster: "Ow!"
Connie: "Oooh! That must have hurt!"
Buster (Narrating): "It did. But I was determined to make friends with him. But no matter how friendly I was to him, he just kept punching me, each punch harder than the last."
(Baby Monty continuously punches Baby Buster)
Baby Buster: "Ow!"
Baby Monty: "Ha ha ha! You gonna cry now?"
Buster (Narrating): "I felt like crying more than anything that day, but I wanted to be a big boy, and big boys don't cry, so I simply said..."
Baby Buster: "No!"
Buster (Narrating): "But the next day at the park, I was worried that Monty might show up and punch me again, so I tried to steer clear of him, but then I saw him bullying my best friend."
(Baby Monty dumps a bucket of sand all over Baby Babs)
Baby Babs: "Hey, cut that out! This is a brand-new dress!"
Buster (Narrating): "Now, I hated seeing my best friend get bullied more than I hated seeing myself get bullied, so I did the only thing I could do to save her; I stood up to Monty."
Baby Buster: "Weave my fwiend awone!"
Baby Monty: "It's you. You're... you're not scared of me!"
Baby Buster: "That's wight. Now go pick on someone you'we own age!"
(Baby Monty flees)
Baby Babs: "You saved me, Thank you!"
(Baby Babs hugs Baby Buster)
Buster (Narrating as the flashback ends): "My best friend gave me a hug as a reward for saving her that day. And do you know who my best friend is?"
Buster: "Your big sister, Babs. She helped me become who I am today."
Storytime For TroubleEdit
Buster: "Hey, Babs. What you doing?"
Babs: "Reading a bedtime story to Sneezer. It's the only way he'll go to sleep."
Buster: "Okay. Mind if I help?"
Babs: (Annoyed) "Of course I mind!"
Buster: "Cool." (Snatches the book from Babs)
Buster (Narrating): "So anyway, the first little pig built his house out of straws."
(Hamton is shown in the story next to a house made of drinking straws)
Buster (Narrating): "Not 'straw' as in hay, mind you, but 'straws' as in drinking straws."
Sneezer: "Excuse me, Mr. Bunny, Sir, but why is his house made of straws?"
Buster: "Because, he liked to collect them. Anyway, the second little pig built his house out of popsicle sticks."
(Plucky is shown in the story wearing a pig's snout next to a house of popsicle sticks)
Buster (Narrating): "And I can guarantee you, he lost all his money and got a huge headache from eating all those popsicles. Now, the third little pig, who was smarter than the combined efforts of his brothers, built his house out of bricks."
(Buster is shown in the story wearing a pig's snout next to a house made of bricks)
Buster (In the story): "Well, watching Home Improvement all these years has certainly paid off."
- Sneezer: "Wait! Is this the story with the Big Bad Wolf? I'm a-scared of wolves!"
Buster: "Don't worry, Sneezer. The wolf's not in this story."
Babs: "What? But..."
Buster: "Shhh. Babs, I've got this covered. Now, the Good Little Mouse wasn't mean and he didn't want to eat pigs. He just wanted shelter so he'd stay dry in the rain."
(Sneezer is shown in the story)
Buster (Narrating): "Unfortunately, the good little mouse's powerful sneezes destroyed every house he's ever been in, because he was allergic to everything."
Sneezer (In the story) "Aaah.. aaah... aaah... CHOO! Bless me." (Giggles)
- Hamton (Narrating): "So the Good Little Mouse went to the house of the first pig, which was made out of straws, and he said..."
Sneezer (In the story): "Little pig, little pig, please let me come in."
Hamton (Narrating): "And the first little pig said, 'okay, but please wipe your feet before you come in.' Then, just as the Good Little Mouse wiped his feet, he began to huff and puff..."
Sneezer (In the story): "Aaah... aaah... aaah... CHOO!"
Hamton (Narrating): "And he blew the straws house down."
Sneezer (In the story): "I'm allergic to straws." (Giggles)
Hamton (In the story): "Aaah! Germs! Quarantine!"
Hamton (Narrating): "Now, the first little pig disliked germs, so he ran over to the house of the second little pig."
Bunny, I Shrunk the KidsEdit
Brain: "Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but why do they call it a root beer float if it sinks when you put it in water?"
Brain: "Pinky, with every episode we appear in, your IQ seems to shrink."
Dr. Gene Splicer: "That's it! I'll build a shrinking ray to shrink that rabbit down to the size of a mouse; one of you two, so to speak. That way, no matter how fast he goes, he won't get far before we catch him."
Brain: "Then again, a shrinking IQ does have its advantages at times."
The Queen of MeanEdit
- Elmyra: "Well, Rhoda, here's my room. What do you think?"
Rhoda: "It's just as stupid and stinky as the last time I was here."
Elmyra: "Hey, Rhoda, come over here, look at this!"
Rhoda: "What's that ugly thing?"
(Elmyra shows Rhoda a picture of her as a baby, hugging a teddy bear)
Elmyra: "It's my most favoritest picture of me as a baby. Aren't I adorable?"
Rhoda: "Well, you aren't."
(Rhoda tosses the picture out the window where it lands on Montana Max's head)
Montana Max: "Ow! Hey, Elmyra, watch where you're throwing your baby pictures!"
Elmyra: "But I didn't..."
Rhoda: "Yeah, Elmyra, you better watch where you throw your baby pictures, or I'm not gonna be your best friend anymore."
Elmyra: "Sorry, Monty."
Montana Max: "And don't let it happen again!"
Montana the MagnificentEdit
- (The mini short; Buster's Magic Act, seen in the closing credits)
(Buster is in the park, performing as a magician for Babs, who is sitting on a wooden footstool.)
Buster: "For my next trick, I will make a carrot appear from this hat, using only this ordinary wooden magic wand.
As you can see, this hat is completely empty."
(Buster checks the sleeves and pockets of his hoodie)
"Nothing up my sleeves,
nothing in my pockets.
I will now say a mystical word to make the carrot appear.
(Buster makes a carrot appear out of the hat. Elmyra arrives and is impressed by Buster's trick)
Elmyra: "Ooh! I want the magic hippety-hop!"
Buster: "Uh oh. Time for me to disappear!
(Buster disappears in a cloud of dust)
Elmyra: "Mr. Hippety hop? Where'd you go?"
Seth, Meet WarnersEdit
Yakko: "We know you. You create that show on the Fox network, designed for adult and older teen audiences, with that family consisting of a fat father, a lovely mother..."
Yakko and Wakko: "Hello Nurse!"
Yakko "...two awkward children, a megalomaniacal baby, and a talking dog, living in Rhode Island!"
Wakko: "And some of the show's cutaway gags include giant chicken fights and Conway Twitty songs!"
Seth MacFarlane: "Your point is?"
The Warner Siblings: "We're your biggest fans!"
Seth MacFarlane: "Yeah, I get that a lot."
Break a LegEdit
- (Hamton is unconscious and in a hospital bed)
Shirley: (Whispering) "Like, careful, Fifi. That leg of his is very sore."
Plucky: (Whispering) "Is he dead? Oh, he's dead! This is all my fault!"
Babs: (Whispering) "Plucky, he's not dead. He's still breathing."
Plucky: (Whispering) "Oh. I knew that."
Buster: (Whispering) "Shhh. He's waking up."
(Hamton slowly opens his eyes and sees he is in a hospital bed and his friends are looking at him)
Hamton: "Ohhh... Am I in heaven?"
Buster: "No, Hamton. You're still alive."
Shirley: "But that was, like, quite a fall you took."
Fifi: "Oui! We were all worried about jou!"
Hamton: "What happened?"
Babs: "Well, Plucky here dared you to do a very difficult and dangerous ski move."
Plucky: "Sheesh! I'm sorry! How many times do I have to apologize?"
Shirley: "Like, you've already apologized 32 times."
Buster: "Anyway, Plucky felt bad about what he did and called and ambulance."
Fifi: "We all stuck by jou until ze ambulance came to make sure jou were okay."
Babs: "Your leg's gonna be in that cast for a couple of days. Don't worry, we'll all help you out until it's healed."
Plucky: "Again, Hammy, old pal, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do for you? Here, let me fluff your pillow."
(Plucky fluffs the pillow under Hamton's cast)
Hamton: "Plucky, you really don't have to..."
(Hamton's face lights up with a devious grin)
Plucky: "I really don't have to what?"
Hamton: "You really don't have to... stop. It's great to know I have a friend like you who will help me in my time of need."
- (Dream Buster gets kicked out of Buster's dream, and lands on Buster's bed in the real world)
Dream Buster: "Ooof! Where am I? Is that really me, or is this really me? Am I in the real world, or am I still dreaming?"
Dream Plucky: "Hey, Buster! Down here!"
Dream Buster: "Plucky!"
(Dream Buster jumps down)
Dream Buster: "So, you got kicked out of your dream, too, eh?"
Dream Plucky: "Yeah."
Dream Buster: "Well, we got nine minutes left. What are we gonna do?"
Dream Plucky: "Well, we could see what everyone else is dreaming about."
Dream Buster: "That's actually a pretty good idea. Come on, Plucky, we're burning moonlight here!"
- (A line of students is formed outside the Nurse's Office)
Hello Nurse: (After Hamton has had his flu shot) "Have a nice day. Next!"
(Yakko and Wakko are next in line and are attracted to Hello Nurse's beauty)
Yakko and Wakko: "Hello Nurse!"
(While they are distracted, Hello Nurse gives them both their flu shots)
Hello Nurse: "Works every time. Next!"
(Buster and Babs are behind a few students in line who are after Yakko and Wakko)
Babs: "Hey, Buster, are you sure you're not afraid of getting a flu shot?"
Buster: "Are you kidding me? I've been unafraid of getting shots since I was in diapers!"
Babs: "Why? Because you always get a lollipop afterwards?"
- Montana Max: (As he runs past Buster and his friends, who have just had their shots) "Aaah! Help! Mommy!"
Buster: "So, Monty's afraid of needles?"
(Buster's face lights up with a devious grin as he pulls out a needle)
Buster: "Time for a little payback. What do you say, Babs?"
Babs: "I'd say you're being just plain mean."
Babs: "I mean, sure, he may be a ruthless little brat, but what has the little brat ever done to us?"
Buster: "Actually, Babs, a better question would be; 'What hasn't the little brat ever done to us?' Right, guys?"
(Buster's friends chant in agreement)
Banjo Possum: "He tried to destroy my swamp to build a spa!"
Fowlmouth: "That dad-gum little punk tried to cook me!"
Sneezer: "He threatened to flush me down the toilet!"
Calamity: "He bought out the Acme company!"
Fifi: "He bought out ze Shopping Mall and tried to get reed of my perfume shop!"
Skippy: "And he beat me up for my lunch money!"
(Buster's friends continue chanting in agreement)
Buster: "You were saying?"
Babs: (Pulls out a needle) "I'm a way ahead of you, partner!"
A Schoolhouse DividedEdit
- (The Looney Tunes are beginning construction of the new school roof outside Northdale Middle School)
Buster: "I can't believe it; the whole roof... gone!"
Daffy (Nervously): "Well, I'm not sure how it happened, who's to fault..."
(Everyone stares at Daffy)
Daffy: "What are you all looking at me for?"
Buster: "How long will repairs take?"
Bugs: "A couple days, which, in this episode's runtime, is about 20 minutes."
Babs: "Great. Just great. Now where are we gonna go for our education?"
Bugs: "You're not gonna like what I'm about to tell you."
Buster: "Well? Where is it?"
(Camera pans to a close up of Bugs' lips)
Bugs (In a dramatic voice): "Perfecto Prep."
Bugs: "Told you you wouldn't like it."
Buster: "Now, don't get me wrong, Bugs, you're still my favorite mentor, but why Perfecto Prep?"
Babs: "Yeah, that's the school of our rivals!"
Plucky: "That uptight Danforth Drake..."
Buster: "That snobby Roderick Rat..."
Babs: "And that ugly Rhubella Rat!"
Bugs: "Look, I know it's our sworn rival school, but you have to give it a chance. I'm trying to help you kids by sending you to a place where you can learn. Now, you must help me. It was the only school available."
- Danforth Drake: "Monty, you're as rich, snobby, ruthless, and just plain mean as we are..."
Roderick Rat: "So why are you at Northdale Middle School with those losers?"
Montana Max: "Simple. My parents made me go there. They want me to grow up to be a honest, respectable, law-abiding citizen!"
Danforth and Roderick: "Yuck!"
Montana Max: "I know, right? So, I figure as long as I'm there, I might as well pick on that dumb rabbit and all his peasant friends, who unfortunately outnumber me 100 to one, but you guys and your friends might be just what I need to even the playing field."
(Monty pulls out a briefcase full of money and opens it at Danforth and Roderick)
Montana Max: "And as the richest kid in the city, I can pay you all handsomely."
(Danforth and Roderick's eyes turn into dollar signs)
Roderick Rat: "Monty, my friend, you've got yourself a deal!"
- (As Buster is adjusting the volume on the speakers for his electric guitar, Fifi taps him on the shoulder)
Fifi: "Bustair, pardon moi, but could jou please be quiet?"
Buster: "Hey, Fifi. Is there anything I can help you with? Because if it's a kiss, I'm not prepared for it."
Fifi: "I said, could jou please stop playing that thing?"
Buster: "No can do, Feef. The Northdale Middle School Rock Band tryouts are next week, and I need to practice my electric guitar if I'm ever gonna qualify."
Fifi: "Bustair, I hate to be ze bearer of bad news, but I have a really massive headache. All I want to do today is lay down in bed and rest. I can't if jou're wailing away on jour, how jou say, electreec guitar."
Buster: "Sorry, Feef, but nobody, and I mean nobody stops Buster J. Bunny from playing his electric guitar. And I should know; once an obnoxious musician tried to stop me, but I got back at him, by attending his concert, dressed as a baby, and ruining it for him!"
Fifi: "Listen, Bustair, if jou think I am above heeting ze ones I love, jou are sadly mistaken. So stop immediately or I will beat jou up!"
(As Fifi leaves, Buster whispers to the viewers)
Buster: "Just between you and me, I actually find her fighting techniques less threatening than her usual trying to date me techniques."
- Buster: "Now, Mom, just because you're the new teacher, please don't do anything embarrassing."
Buster's Mother: "Oh, Buster, honey, I would never dream of embarrassing you."
(The bell rings and everyone is seated as class is about to begin)
Buster's Mother: "Good morning, everyone. I'll be your new substitute homeroom teacher today. I'm Melinda Bunny, Buster's Mommy!"
(The other students laugh, Buster blushes)
Buster's Mother: "Now, before we begin our first lesson, let's look at Buster's baby pictures!"
(Buster's Mother opens up an album, one of the pictures is of Baby Buster on a bear-skin rug, another picture is of Baby Buster in a high chair with a bowl of baby food on his head. The other students continue laughing, as Buster's face is now as red as his hoodie)
Buster: "This day could not get any more embarrassing."
Babs: "I'm just glad I never did anything that embarrassing."
(Buster's Mother turns the page of her album, where the next picture is of Baby Buster and Baby Babs sitting on the same toilet)
Babs: "You know, I really got to learn to keep my mouth shut."
- Sergeant Buzzkill: "Welcome, cadets. I am Sergeant Buzzkill. Today I will teach you all how to become professional exterminators."
Plucky: "Oh, you mean like that fat, middle-aged balding man on the Dizzy channel?"
Sergeant Buzzkill: "I said professional exterminators! Now then, Plunky, Bumper..."
Plucky: "Actually, it's Plucky."
Buster: "And Buster."
Sergeant Buzzkill: "It doesn't matter. What does matter is your orders! Now then, your first assignment will be to remove a hornet's nest from the City Park."
Buster: "What's the occasion?"
(Sergeant Buzzkill shows Buster and Plucky a picture of his son)
Sergeant Buzzkill: "My son's birthday is tomorrow, and he wants to spend it at the park. My son means everything in the world to me, and I, for one, would hate to see him get stung by even a single hornet! If you succeed in removing the hornet's nest, I'll pay you both very handsomely."
(Plucky's eyes turn into dollar signs)
Plucky: "Oh, you've got yourself a deal!"
Sergeant Buzzkill: "I'm not finished! But if you should fail, I personally will remove that nest myself without harming a single hornet and use them all to sting both of your sorry butts!"
Plucky: "Well, nobody wants that."
Sergeant Buzzkill: "Good. Now get to work!"
Buster & Plucky: "Yes, sir!"
Pinky, Fifi, and The BrainEdit
- Dr. Gene Splicer: "Pinky, Brain, I'd like to talk to you. I have a new evil plan and I need your assistance."
Brain: "Actually, Doctor, I've been meaning to talk to you. Due to a massive amount of recent failures, Pinky and I have decided to work solo, just as we have before we met you."
Dr. Gene Splicer: "What? I give you shelter, food pellets, fresh water, heck, I even vow not to experiment on you, and this is how you repay me?"
Brain: "This has nothing to do with you. We are very gracious for your hospitality, aren't we, Pinky?"
Pinky: "Narf! Oh, yes, Brain!"
Brain: "With that being said, you've had many great plans of your own and Pinky and I decided we should take charge for this plan. Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but don't you need a pickup truck for playing 52 Pick Up?"
Brain: "I'll ignore that."
(Brain turns on Splicer's computer and selects a photo file of Fifi La Fume)
Brain: "Pinky and I have been studying this specimen, one Fifi La Fume. Because she is a skunk, her powerful smell is enough to knock anyone out. Once that skunk is under our control, we shall use her smell to knock out the world's population, and when they're all knocked out, we will implant microchips into their brains so they will be loyal to us, and we will finally take over the world!"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "That's all very well for you, but what happens to Buster, our floppy-eared foe?"
Brain: "On second thought, we may not be going entirely solo with our plan. With Buster knocked out by Fifi's smell, you can easily capture him without worry."
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Oh, it's so great to know I have a lab mouse I can trust... and Pinky."
Skunk Heart BreakEdit
- Buster (After Fifi has asked him out on a date for the umpteenth time in this episode): "Fifi La Fume, I tried to be patient, I really tried for the two of us to just be friends, but you are just about the most obnoxious girl I have ever met. You're so obnoxious, that you replace Elmyra in my nightmares! That's right, Elmyra, I can handle, because at least she's easy to outsmart and doesn't smell like the inside of a limburger cheese factory! There's only one girl I ever want to date, and she's a real friend. Real friends don't stalk or spy on their friends, and I should know. I can't set foot in the shower or even the boy's bathroom without fear of you asking me out on a date! You should get a dictionary to look up the word 'Privacy', since you literally don't know the meaning of it! I've put up with this since Love Triangle, and I'm just not gonna put up with this any longer; I am not in love with you and I never will be, so quit trying to date me!"
Fifi: (Bursts into tears): "Jou've said more than enough, Bustair. Fine, I can take a hint. From now on, jou'll never have to see me again!" (sobs uncontrollably)
Buster: "I did it! That crazy purple skunk is finally out of my life! So why do I suddenly feel like I've made the biggest mistake of my life?"
More Coming Soon
Quotes (Season 4)Edit
Son of Baby DazeEdit
- Baby Babs: "I can't believe we're not allowed in the playground anymore."
Baby Hamton: "No more swinging."
Baby Plucky: "Or sliding down the slide."
Baby Babs: "Come on, guys, let's go home."
Baby Buster: "I can't bewieve you guys!"
Baby Babs: "What are you talking about?"
Baby Buster: "Now, I may onwy be two and a hawf yeaws owd, but if thewe's anything I've weawned in those two and a hawf yeaws, it's that pwaygwounds awe pubwic pwaces, and pubwic means fow ewvewyone!"
Baby Babs: "But Buster..."
Baby Buster: "It's ouw wight as toddwews to pway on the pwaygwound, to swing on the swing, to swide down the swide, and to cwimb on the jungwe gym, and nobody is gonna stop us! Now, awe we gonna wet those spoiwed bwats boss us awound, ow awe we gonna stand up fow ouwsewves and get back what's wightfuwwy ouws?"
Baby Babs: "Buster's right. We shouldn't have to stand for this!"
Baby Buster: "That's wight, and we'we not going to! Now, awe you with me?"
(As Baby Buster finishes talking, his diaper comes loose and falls down to his ankles. Baby Plucky and Baby Hamton gasp and Baby Babs giggles)
Baby Buster: "What's so funny?"
(Baby Buster looks down and sees his diaper has fallen down. He pulls it back up, blushing)
Baby Buster: "Why does my diapew awways faww down whenevew I make these dwamatic speeches?"
- (Baby Buster walks up to the sandbox to talk to Baby Roderick)
Baby Roderick: "Hey, rabbit! I thought I told you you and your loser friends are not allowed in my playground! So why don't you just leave already?"
Baby Buster: "I'm not weaving, my fwiends awen't wosers, and this ain't youw playgwound! This pwaygwound is fow aww the good wittwe boys and giwws who pway nice!"
Baby Roderick: "Oh, really?"
Baby Buster: "Yeah!" (Pulls out a piece of paper and hands it to Baby Roderick) "So if you wouwd sign this peace tweaty, thewe'd be no weason fow eithew of us to fight, and we can aww move on with ouw wives. What do you say?"
Baby Roderick: "I'd say this treaty ain't worth the paper it's scribbled on!"
(The peace treaty is in fact, just a piece of paper with a bunch of scribbles on it)
Baby Buster: "What do you expect? I'm onwy two and a hawf yeaws owd and I don't have aww my motow skiwws yet."
Baby Roderick (While ripping the paper to pieces): "My friends and I finally have our own private playground, and we're not about to lose it to a bunch of rude, snot-nosed, buck-toothed, thumb-sucking diaper-wetters! Right, guys?"
(Baby Rhubella and Baby Danforth chant in agreement)
Baby Roderick: "Besides, you're too much of a goody-two shoes to fight back!"
(Baby Roderick, Baby Rhubella, and Baby Danforth laugh)
Baby Buster: "Okay, guys, you want a waw?" (Pulls out an army helmet and puts it on his head) "We'ww give you a waw! Come on, guys, battwe stations!"
(Baby Babs, Baby Plucky, and Baby Hamton arrive to help Baby Buster)
- Babs: "This day could not get any worse. I mean, look at us; We're stuck in the middle of nowhere, with no food, no water, and no transportation!"
Buster: "True, but as long as we're on this island, we've got; no school, no homework, no chores, no rules, no Monty, no Elmyra!
Babs: "That may be... but if I have to spend my entire life on this island, I think I'm gonna explode!"
Buster: "Calm down, Babs. I guarantee you, we'll be off this island by the end of this episode. In the meantime, we need to build shelter. Who knows how long we're gonna be here?"
Babs: "You're right, Buster. But where are we gonna find a good place to build shelter?"
Buster: "Over there!"
(Buster points to two shady fruit trees near a pond)
Babs: "Buster, I'm pretty sure that's just a mirage."
Buster: "Let's see.." (Buster takes a dip in the pond) "Cool water," (Buster relaxes under the leaves of one of the trees) "Shady trees." (Buster eats one of the fruits from one of the trees) "Delicious fruit. Looks 100% real to me! Come on, Babs, let's get to work!"
(Babs rushes over to the trees to help Buster build shelter)
- (Hamton knocks on the door to Plucky's hut)
Hamton: "Hi, Plucky! Can I come in?"
(Plucky opens the door)
Plucky: "Hamton! Glad you could make it! You're just in time for dinner!"
Hamton: "Oh, good!"
(As Hamton follows Plucky inside, he finds a giant stew pot full of water)
Hamton: "What's with the pot?"
Plucky: "You've been working so hard today, you deserve a break. Step into this nice hot tub and relax."
Hamton: "Okay..." (steps into the pot, then sighs) "So, Plucky, what are we having for dinner tonight?"
Plucky: (As he slices carrots into the pot) "Roast pork."
Hamton: "Oh, good. Roast pork. Roast pork?! AAAAH!"
(Hamton runs out of the pot and up to the top of a tree)
Plucky: "Hamton! Why'd you run away?"
Hamton: "Because you're trying to eat me!"
Plucky: "Aw, don't be ridiculous. I would never dream of eating my best friend!"
(Camera pans to reveal Plucky wearing an apron that says I ♥ Bacon, and holding a cookbook that says, How to Cook Pigs)
Who's Your Bunny?Edit
- Bugs: "Okay, students. Today is the beginning of Parental Responsibility Week. These robot babies will be your children over the next week, and you will be taking care of these robot babies by feeding them, changing their diapers, and putting them down for naps. But be warned: These robot babies are very expensive school property, so if either parent breaks one of these, I will personally hold both parents back for a whole nother year!"
(The students gulp)
Bugs: "Now, I will assign each of you on separate teams. Wakko and Dot..."
Wakko: "Great. I'm married to my own sister."
Yakko: "Good night, everybody!"
Bugs: "Yakko and Mary, Monty and Elmyra..."
Elmyra: "Whee!" (Hugs Montana Max)
Bugs: "That one might be a mistake. Hamton and Fifi, Plucky and Shirley, and finally, Buster and Babs."
Buster: "Hey, Babs, you're not gonna leave me with all the work like you did when you found that gorilla, are you?"
Babs: "After you sold him to Montana Max? Absolutely not!"
Buster: "Good. I need to know I can have your trust in that we will each be doing an equal amount of parental responsibility."
Babs: "Buster, I've had younger brothers and sisters since I was three! I think you can trust me."
Buster: "I need a true friend's promise. Now, are you a true friend?
Babs: "Yes, I am!"
(Buster and Babs do an exclusive handshake)
- Buster (While riding a horse): "Hiya, Toonsters. Today's Princess Day here on Tiny Toons. That's right." (Pulls out a picture of Babs, Fifi, and Dot dressed as Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle, respectively) "Today we're gonna show cartoons of three Princesses; Cinderella, Snow White, and Belle. But since this a fabulously cheap cartoon, I have to be the Prince in all three of these stories. Don't worry, I'm only in love with one of them. I bet you can already tell."
(The viewers nod their heads, "Yes.")
Buster: "No, it's not Snow White. Haven't you even seen my show?"
(The viewers nod their heads, "Yes.")
Buster: "Just roll the first cartoon."
- Rhubella: "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the most beautiful of them all?
(Montana Max's face appears in the mirror)
Montana Max: "It ain't you, so hit the road, you're as ugly as a toad!"
Rhubella: "How dare you! It can't be! Who could possibly be prettier than me?"
Montana Max: "Go ahead and cry all night, but the prettiest in the land is Snow White!"
(An image of Fifi dressed as Snow White appears in the mirror)
Rhubella: "What? I won't be second to a skunk! Now to get rid of this useless junk!"
(Rhubella tosses the mirror out the window, where it lands in a dumpster full of discarded mirrors)
Montana Max: "Ow!"
(Montana Max's face appears in the mirror)
Montana Max: "Hey Queen, watch where you throw your mirrors, or I'll give you bad luck for seven years!"
Good News, Bad NewsEdit
- (Montana Max and Elmyra are inside the Northdale Middle School copy room)
Elmyra: "Where are we?"
Montana Max: "The copy room, stupid. I'm working on a newspaper that'll sell three times as well as that dumb rabbit's, but I can't have a good newspaper without news, and I can't have news without photos, and I can't have photos without a good photographer, but since I don't have a good photographer, I'm stuck with you." (Hands her a camera and a reporter's hat)
Elmyra: "Okay. What am I supposed to do?"
Montana Max: "It's so simple, someone with half your IQ could do it, and considering your IQ, that's saying a lot."
Elmyra: "What'd you say, Monty?"
Montana Max: "Let me put it a way you'll understand; All you have to do is take pictures of the cute little 'aminals' and bring them to me."
Elmyra: "That's all?"
Montana Max: "That's all. If you do a good job, I might pay you... IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS!"
Elmyra: "Okay, Monty!"
The Grade Report Card CaperEdit
- Plucky: "An F in every class? How could this have happened to me?"
Buster: "I don't know, Plucky, but did you, by any chance, do your homework, study, or even pay attention in class for even the smallest period of time?"
Plucky: "Are you kidding? If I did that, I'd have no time for fun stuff!"
Buster: "Plucky, when we're in school, we never have time for fun stuff."
Plucky: "This isn't funny, Buster! If my parents find out I got an F in every class, they'll hold me back for a whole nother year!"
Buster: "Calm down, Plucky, your grades weren't the worst."
Plucky: "Really? There's still hope! Who is it that's dumber than me?"
Buster: "Elmyra Duff. She got held back, too."
Plucky: "Oh, great. Another year with her."
Buster: "Even the lowest F is just too high a grade for her. She'd get a Z if it were on the grading scale."
Is it a Bunny?Edit
- (Babs is talking to Buster at his mother's baby shower, Buster is upset and drinking soda)
Babs: "What's the matter, Buster? You should be happy that you're gonna be a big brother."
Buster: "You think I would be. But I have a reputation to uphold. I've been an only child for nearly 15 years. People will think differently of me now that I'll be an older brother."
Babs: "Buster, your mom's a rabbit. This kind of thing's inevitable. I should know. I was only three years old when I first became a big sister, and my parents have given me many little brothers and sisters since then."
Babs: "Maybe I should rephrase that. Buster, you know your mom likes taking care of babies, right?"
Buster: "Sure. Why do you ask?"
Babs: "Well, Buster, that's the whole reason she had you. But little by little, you became more independent. She misses having someone so small and helpless to take care of."
Buster: "You're right, Babs. Who am I to deny her a new chance at happiness?"
- Buster's Mother: "Buster, you look upset. Is there something bothering you?"
Buster: "I don't want to talk about it."
Buster's Mother: "Talking will make both of us feel better."
Buster: "Mom, I know you've been looking forward to having another baby, and I want to be happy for you, but my life is never gonna be the same again."
Buster's Mother: "Buster, just because I'm having another baby doesn't mean I'm gonna stop loving you. You're my first-born son and nothing's gonna change that."
Buster: "I figured you'd say that. It's a common sitcom cliché."
Adventures in Bunny-sittingEdit
- Buster's Mother: "Buster, could I talk to you for a second?"
Buster: "Sure, Mom. What do you need?"
Buster's Mother: "Buster, your father and I are going out to a fancy dinner for a couple of hours."
Buster: "Which, is in this episode's runtime, is about 20 minutes?"
Buster's Mother: "Okay, whatever that means. I need you to watch Heather until we get back."
Buster: "But mom, I've never truly baby-sat before."
Buster's Mother: "Buster, you're 15 years old, you're practically an adult now. I need to know I can trust you to take care of your baby sister. It'll be a lot of responsibility having a new baby in the house."
Buster: "I know."
(Buster's mother hands him a piece of paper)
Buster's Mother: "Here's Heather's schedule. It tells you when to feed her, when to change her, and when to put her down for a nap. If you need any help, you can call me."
(Buster's mother kisses Buster and Heather on their foreheads)
Buster's Mother: "Okay, Bye-bye. Love you both."
Buster: "Okay, have fun! But not too much fun. One baby sister is enough for me to handle."
(Buster's parents get in their car and leave for their dinner)
Buster: "What'd they think I was gonna do? Freak out?"
(Time Card: One Minute Later)
Buster: (On the floor, freaking out) "Waaah! My mommy and daddy are gone, and I don't know how to take care of Heather by myself!"
- Buster: (Having finally caught up with Heather) "There you are. From now on, no more wandering off from your big brother. Understand?"
(Heather chases the butterfly to a crosswalk, where the green light is about to turn red)
(Buster dresses as a crossing guard and runs to the middle of the crosswalk)
(All the cars stop immediately, Heather chases the butterfly across the crosswalk, until she safely makes it onto the sidewalk)
Buster: "Okay, guys, go!"
(The cars all run over Buster)
Buster: "Perhaps I should have stepped on the sidewalk before saying that."
(Mindy passes by Buster, chasing a cat. Buttons, who is following her, sees Buster and barks sympathetically at him)
Buster: "Tell me about it."
(Buttons barks at Buster again)
Buster: "Yeah, it's my first time."
(Buttons barks at Buster again)
Buster: "Well, I'll have to take your word that this is gonna happen more often. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to keep my baby sister out of trouble!"
(Buttons barks, "Good Luck!" at Buster)
- (Heather is being held captive at Splicer's lab)
Pinky: "Narf! What are we gonna do with that baby, doctor?"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Oh, don't worry, After we've captured her big brother, we'll give her back to her parents... for a price. A very expensive price."
(Buster arrives to try to rescue Heather)
Buster: "All right, Splicer, I've made it to your lab, fair and square, without backup. Now leave my sister alone and I promise I'll leave you alone!"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Maybe I will, and maybe I won't. It all depends if you do as I say."
Buster: "You've turned into a monster, doctor. Look at you, you're threatening an infant who's less than a year old just so you can capture me!"
Brain: "He's right. I may be a ruthless criminal mastermind, but even I'm not that ruthless!"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "Silence, or I'll break my vow and put you in my next experiment!"
Buster: "Now you're threatening your own minions! What have you got to say for yourself?"
Dr. Gene Splicer: "I say, enough talk! If you want her back, you'll have to go through me!"
Buster: "Easier done than said, Splicer!"
- (Buster arrives back home with one minute to spare. Heather has just fallen asleep and he puts her in her crib)
Buster: "Phew. That was too close for comfort."
(Buster's parents arrive home)
Buster's Mother: "Hi, Buster. We're back."
Buster (Whispering): "Shhh. She's asleep."
Buster's Mother (Whispering): "May we go see?"
Buster (Whispering): "Okay."
(Buster and his parents go into Heather's room, where they see her sleeping peacefully in her crib)
Buster's Father (Whispering) : "Awww. She looks so cute and innocent when she's sleeping."
Buster's Mother (Whispering): "Doesn't she just?"
Buster (Whispering): "Even I got to admit, she certainly does."
(Buster's mother carefully closes the door)
Buster's Mother: "See, Buster? I knew you could do it. You know, it's not always easy taking care of a baby."
Buster: (Whispering to the viewers) "Believe me, I know."
Buster's Mother: "But you did it, and your father and I are very proud of you. In fact, we're so proud of you, that as a reward for taking such good care of Heather..."
(Buster's face lights up)
Buster's Mother: "We're gonna have you babysit her again tomorrow!"
Buster's Mother: "Buster? You okay?"
Alone with ToonsEdit
- Buster and Plucky: Moster Truck Ralley!
(Buster and Plucky were driving monster trucks, screaming, and smashing cars and into walls)
Buster and Plucky: Touch Babs' stuff!
(They run into Babs room and touch everything really fast)
Buster and Plucky: Laser tag!
(Buster and Plucky play laser tag and blow up the ground)
Buster and Plucky: Prank calls!
(Buster dials a phone)
Plucky: Hello, are you there!?!?
Buster: This is a joke!
(Buster and Plucky laugh really loud)
Plucky: Kick Boxing!
(Plucky kicks Buster inside a house and screams)
Buster: Plucky, STOP! We're wasting precious time just by running around like idiots!
Plucky: You're right! We have to think of the most awsome thing to do!
Buster: Yes, something so awsome, that we will remember it for the rest of our lives.
- Buster: "Hiya, Toonsters, I'm Buster Bunny!"
Fifi: "And I'm Fifi La Fume!"
Buster and Fifi: "No relation!"
Buster: "What? This line doesn't make any sense! She's a skunk, I'm a rabbit! We're as different as night and day! How CAN we be related?"
Fifi: "Oh, I don't mind, Bustair. Thanks to zis script, we'll finally be together and zere's nothing you can do to stop it."
Buster: "Oh, no?"
(Buster heads towards the EXIT door)
Fifi: "Wait, Bustair! Where are jou going!"
Buster: "I want no part in this episode. I'm gonna try to see if I can get a guest shot on that show about that crazy dog who's a secret agent. I'm THAT serious."
(Buster leaves and closes the door)
Fifi: "Eet doesn't matter anyway. I can play all ze parts; I was born with ze talent."
- (The Mini short, Buster's Guide to the Internet, seen in the closing credits)
Buster: "Hiya, Toonsters, I'm Buster Bunny, and I'd like to take a break from my usual tooniness to tell you about Buster's Guide to the Internet!"
(BUSTER'S GUIDE TO THE INTERNET appears on the screen)
"It's all about the dangers of what you post online. Now, I'm sure you guys all know about fan art, fan videos, and fan fiction."
(Buster shows fan art, a fan video and fanfiction, all entitled BusterXFifi.)
"But heed my warning and be careful what you post online. Once it's on the internet, it's on there forever. You see, things posted online aren't always true in real life."
(The BusterXFifi fan art, fan video and fanfiction all get crossed out)
"And someone's feelings could get hurt over what they see, whether intentional or not, and how they respond is unpredictable. My advice is, if you don't want it done to you, don't do it to them."
Plucky: "What are you doing, Buster?"
Buster: "Hey, Plucky. It's an online PSA I'd like to call Buster's Guide to the Internet!"
(BUSTER'S GUIDE TO THE INTERNET appears on the screen)
Plucky: "Is this about those online rumors of you and Fifi?"
Buster: (With an annoyed look on his face) "Plucky, get out of here, this is my PSA."
Plucky: "Okay, but if this airs during a commercial break, I get 50% of the profits!"
Buster: "Whatever you say, Plucky."
More Coming Soon
Quotes (Season 5)Edit
I'm Going to HappyWorldLand!Edit
- (Buster's father puts the suitcases in the back of the car and closes the door)
Buster's Father: "Well, dear, it looks like we're all packed."
(Buster's mother buckles Heather, who is drinking from her bottle, into her car seat, just behind the driver's seat)
Buster's Mother: "Good. Okay, now before we go, do either of you have to go potty?"
Buster: "No, Mom."
Babs: "No, Mrs. Bunny."
Babs (Whispering): "Buster, did your mom just ask us if we had to go p-o-t-t-y?"
Buster (Whispering): "Yes. Why? Does this bother you?"
(As Babs whispers to Buster, they get in the car. Babs buckles her seat belt in the middle seat, and Buster buckles his seat belt in the seat on the passenger side.)
Babs (Whispering): "Of course it bothers me. We're not little kids anymore, we're young adults! It's embarrassing to that word at such an age!"
Buster: (Whispering) "Babs, calm down. She's my mom and she's only trying to be sweet. Besides, it'll all be worth it when we get to HappyWorldLand, won't it?"
Babs: (Whispering) "I guess you're right."
- Babs: "Mrs. Bunny, I don't mean to sound like someone a third of my age, but... How much longer till we get to HappyWorldLand?!"
Buster's Mother: "Well, Babs, as long as we don't have to make any more stops, we should get there within the next hour."
Babs: "All right!"
(Buster's mother stops the car, and gets caught behind a line of slow-moving cars)
Buster's Mother: "Whoops. Make that two hours."
Babs: "Great. Just great."
Babs: "What's that awful smell? It smells like someone hid a basket of year-old Easter eggs in this car!"
(Buster's Mother sniffs)
Buster's Mother: "Oh, that's probably Heather. Smells like she needs a diaper change."
(Camera pans to Heather, who the smell is indeed coming from)
Buster's Mother: "Don't worry, Babs. We'll change her as soon as we get to the next rest stop."
(Babs rolls down Buster's window, and looks out it at a sign that says, NEXT REST STOP: 2 MILES, then at the slow-moving traffic.)
Babs: "Excuse me a minute."
(Babs unbuckles her seat belt, runs out Buster's window, and runs to the top of a hill in a nearby forest)
Buster: "Wow. And I thought Monty had a loud scream."
- Buster: "I've just now got reservations for two at Planet Toonywood for dinner tonight! Babs is going to love this!"
Announcer (Over loudspeaker): "Attention, Patrons. Would a Buster J. Bunny please report to the security facility? A patron by the name of Babs Bunny has been arrested and is requesting your presence. I repeat; Babs Bunny has been arrested and is requesting the presence of a Buster J. Bunny.
Thanks for coming."
Buster: "Ohhhh... Barbara Anne Bunny, what have you gotten yourself into this time?"
Get Inn or Get OutEdit
- (Buster, Babs, and Hamton arrive at Plucky's house to find it is a hotel, with a Help Wanted sign in the window)
Buster: "Whoa! What's this hotel doing where Plucky's house used to be?"
(Plucky arrives, dressed as the hotel manager)
Plucky: "Welcome to the Plucky Towers. Would you like to rent a room?"
Babs: "Rent a room, in your house? Say, what's going on here?"
Plucky: "I need to pay for the repairs on Slappy's new car, and this is the easiest way. Unfortunately, I don't think I can do this alone."
Babs: "No kidding."
Plucky: "How'd you like to have jobs at the Plucky Towers? Buster, you can be the bellhop, Babs, you can be the maid, and Hamton, you can be the cook."
Babs: "How much are you paying us?"
Plucky: "Minimum wage."
Buster: "Take it or leave it, Babs. This is about as generous as he gets."
Babs: "All right, Plucky, you got yourself a deal!"
Plucky: "Great! Meet me inside and I'll give you your uniforms and your jobs."
To Save a SkunkEdit
- (Buster and Babs show Plucky a picture of Gotcha Grabmore)
Plucky: "Who's that ugly lady?
Buster Bunny: "You don't recognize her? She's Gotcha Grabmore, the world's craziest fur dealer!"
Plucky: "Never heard of her."
Babs: "You weren't there, Plucky, but Buster and I saved a baby seal from her."
Buster: "And we saved a baby whale and helped him save his mother from her."
Babs: "Didn't we win an Environmental Media USA award for that episode?"
Buster: "We sure did!"
- Babs: "Guys, we can't let Gotcha get away with this. We've got to save Fifi. After all, she's our friend, right?"
Buster: "I'm real sorry, Babs. This isn't easy for me to say, but... I don't want to save Fifi!"
Babs: "Why not? She's our friend!"
Buster: "She's your friend, not mine."
Babs: "Buster, what's gotten into you?"
Buster: "Look, I can handle many unpleasant things in life. I can handle getting a rock in my trick-or-treat bag on Halloween. I can handle getting fruitcake on Christmas. I can even handle Elmyra, but I cannot handle Fifi. I've had many bad encounters with her, and the reason I don't want to save her is beacuse I know she'll give me a reward more unpleasant than everything I've previously mentioned combined!"
Babs: "So that's it? You're just going to let her suffer at the hands of Gotcha?"
Buster: "Of course not. She needs a hero, and since I'm clearly not the one, you guys can go on ahead without me."
Babs: "Are you sure?"
Buster: "I think you'll do just fine without me. Besides, I trust you more than I trust myself."
Babs: "If you insist."
- (Fifi, Babs, and Plucky are all held captive at Gotcha's cosmetic surgery room, where Gotcha is preparing for the operation)
Gotcha: "I hope you're ready for a little cosmetic surgery, for it's time to say good-bye to annoying, stinky skunks, and hello to a new fashion era! And when I'm finished, I may make a pair of lucky rabbit's feet, or maybe even a feather boa!"
Babs: "You wouldn't get away with this if Buster were here! He'd never let anything bad happen to us!"
(Plucky stares at Babs)
"Well, he'd never let anything bad happen to me, anyway."
Gotcha: "Stow it, rabbit. In a few minutes, you'll all be part of the latest fashion trends!"
(Buster opens the door)
Buster: "Cancel that order, Grabmore!"
Gotcha: "What are you doing here?"
Buster: "I've come to save my friends! ...and Fifi."
Buster's Guide to BabysittingEdit
- (The phone rings and Buster is about to answer it)
Buster: "Hang on, Toonsters, the phone's ringing and I need to answer it."
(Buster picks up the phone)
Buster: "Hello. Buster Bunny speaking."
Babs: "Buster, it's Babs. I'm going to the movies and I've got an extra ticket. Would you like to go with me?"
Buster: "Hold on, Babs." (Turns to the viewers) "Rule #1: When babysitting, always postpone your other plans." (Talks back to Babs) "Sorry, Babs, I can't today. I have to babysit Heather."
Babs: "Okay. Need any help?"
Buster: "No thanks. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of my own baby sister."
Babs: "Oh, really? Just like you were 'perfectly capable' the last time?"
Buster: "That was only my first time. I'm sure this time, I'll do much better!"
Babs: "Uh-huh. Sure."
(Heather is about to pull down a tablecloth on a nearby nightstand, where a flower pot is sitting.)
Buster: "Yipe! Listen, Babs, I'll have to call you back. Bye-bye!"
(Buster hangs up the phone)
Buster: "Rule #2: Never EVER leave your infant sibling alone."
(Buster picks up Heather just as she pulls down the tablecloth. The flower pot falls and hits Buster on the head)
Buster (Dazed): "Bad things happen to you if you do."
(Buster falls over)
- (Buster is just about to watch television with Heather, when the phone rings. Buster answers the phone)
Buster: "Buster Bunny speaking."
Fifi: "Hello, Bustair! It's Fifi!"
Buster: "Fifi! What a... totally unexpected surprise."
Fifi: "I know, right? Listen, I'm going to ze movies today and I was wondering if jou wanted to go with me."
Buster: "Sorry, Fifi. I can't today. I've got other plans."
Fifi: "Oh, really? Like watching Timothy Ze Steam Engine and Company with jour sister?"
Buster: "How do you know about that?! Were you spying on me?"
(Camera cuts to Fifi, who is outside Buster's house, looking through a pair of binoculars)
Fifi (as she hides the binoculars behind her back): "It was... just a lucky guess."
Buster: "Well, lucky guess or not, I still can't make it."
Fifi: "Please, Bustair? If jou go to ze movies with me, jou won't have to spend a single cent! I'll pay for everything!"
Buster (to the viewers): "Well, toonsters, looks like I gotta tag along. We don't have much of an episode if I don't." (Turns back to Fifi) "All right, Fifi, you win. I'll go to the movies with you after all."
Buster: "I'll see if Babs can look after Heather for a couple of hours, and I'll meet you at the movies in about half an hour."
Fifi: "Oh, thank jou, Bustair! Jou won't regret this!"
(Buster hangs up the phone)
Buster: "I already have."
- (On his way to the theater, Buster passes by Fowlmouth)
Fowlmouth: "Hey, Buster, where you off to in such a dad-gum hurry?"
Buster: "Oh, hi, Fowlmouth. I got stuck on a date with Fifi, so I have to meet her at the movies."
Fowlmouth: "They're always kicking me out of that place. I wonder why."
Buster: "Maybe it's because you never keep quiet whenever the movies play?"
Fowlmouth: "Nah, that can't possibly be it."
- (Arnold is working as an usher outside the theater rooms)
Arnold: "Have your tickets ready now. No ticket, no movie!"
(Buster pulls his ticket out of his hoodie and purposely tosses it aside)
Buster (in an unconvincing tone): "Oh, dear. I seem to have misplaced my ticket. It doesn't look like I'll be seeing any movies today. Oh, well. I guess I'll just go home, then."
(Buster tries to sneak away, but Fifi is right behind him)
Fifi: "Don't worry, Bustair. I have prepared for this very moment!"
(Fifi has Buster's ticket, as well as her own, in her hand. She gives them to Arnold, who marks them with a black marker)
Arnold: "Enjoy the show."
Buster (to himself): "I'm not sure if I can."
Flowers For ElmyraEdit
- (Calamity turns on his machine when Babs opens the door and runs inside)
Babs: "Hi, Calamity! I hope you don't mind us just barging in like this!"
Buster: "We need a place to hide from Elmyra!"
Elmyra: "Come back, Mr. and Ms. Hippety-hop! I wanna hug you and squeeze you and bathe you and diaper you..."
Calamity: "No! Don't step on the..."
(Elmyra steps on the X and gets blasted by the machine's ray)
(The machine stops)
Buster: "Elmyra, are you okay? Wait a minute, why am I asking her if she's okay?"
(Elmyra is now dressed in a graduation gown and cap as she rises up)
Elmyra (In a non-childish tone): "Ohhh... My aching cranium!"
Buster: "Oh no, she's awake! Please don't hurt us!"
Elmyra: "Hurt you? Why would I even think of doing such a thing? It's barbaric and inhumane!"
Buster: "Wow, Elmyra. Those were some big words you just used. I never heard you use them before."
Elmyra: "Buster, my lagomorph friend, my vocabulary has increased indefinitely. Besides, I'm no longer the juvenile little girl I once was on the inside."
Buster: "You're joking."
Elmyra: "Now that I'm a genius, I never joke."
Babs: "Buster, this can't possibly be the real Elmyra. She would never speak in that kind of tone or use those kind of words!"
Buster: "Don't worry, Babs. I'll ask her something simple. Elmyra, what is two plus two?"
Elmyra: "Four, which coincidentally is the same as two times two."
Babs: "See? The real Elmyra would have answered with something like 'seven'!"
Calamity: "Egad! It must have happened when she got blasted with my IQ booster ray! I'll just reverse the ray's effects and..."
Buster: "Hold it, Calamity! If you do that right away, we won't have much of an episode here!"
Babs: "Besides, this new genius Elmyra could be an improvement. She's already vowed never to harm us again. Let's give her a chance!"
Elmyra: "Oh, thank you, kind rabbits! You won't regret this decision!"
Buster: "We certainly won't!"
- (Buster, Babs, and the new genius Elmyra arrive at the classroom, where Fifi and Dizzy are writing down their assignments)
Fifi: "Hello, Bustair. Hello, Babs. Who's ze new girl?"
Buster: "Well, Fifi, believe it or not, it's Elmyra Duff."
Fifi: "Jou've got to be kidding me! Zat girl is smart, Elmyra is stupeed!"
Elmyra: "Actually, I was stupid, before. Now my IQ has indefinitely increased."
Fifi: "Zat can't possiblee be ze real Elmyra."
Babs: "But she is!"
Fifi: "Oh, jeah? Prove it!"
Buster: "Okay. Elmyra, what species are these creatures?"
Elmyra: "Simple. He's a Tasmanian Devil and she's a Skunk."
Fifi: "I told jou zat's not ze real Elmyra. Ze real Elmyra would have called me a 'steenky keetty'!"
Dizzy: "And me a 'spinny purpley puppy'!"
Fifi: "Not to mention, she would capture us, put us in cages, and treat us like cats and dogs!"
Elmyra: "Oh no, now that I'm a genius, I don't hunt animals anymore. That's barbaric and inhumane, and I feel that all creatures, no matter how sloppy or smelly, should have the freedom they clearly deserve."
Fifi: "See, guys, she's too smart to be ze real Elmyra!"
Buster: "Well, she is the real Elmyra..."
Babs: "...but she got zapped by Calamity's IQ booster machine."
Buster: "Come on, Feef, everyone deserves a second chance, and now that Elmyra's a genius and given up her old ways, we ought to give her one!"
Fifi: "Well, I am tired of being treated like a cat, so, okay!"
- (Buster walks to Fifi's house and knocks on her door. Fifi opens the door)
Buster: "Oh, Fifi, I've got a surprise for you!"
Fifi: "Ooh, I like surprises!"
(Fifi is about to kiss Buster, but he stops her)
Buster: "Uh-uh-uh, read this!"
(Buster places the restraining order in front of Fifi)
Fifi (reading over the restraining order): "Zis restraining ordair states that Fifi La Fume must not get within 50 yards of Bustair J. Bunny. Vell, that's not very nice."
Buster: "Yes, but I didn't say it was a pleasant surprise, now did I?"
Fifi: "Bustair, how could jou do thees to me? I thought we were friends!"
Buster: "Real friends don't stalk their friends. Before I got this restraining order, you've been endlessly stalking me, and I've been helpless to defend myself. From now on, if you get anywhere near me, you go to jail!"
Fifi: "But I don't want to go to jail!"
Buster: "Then you should have no problem obeying this restraining order."
- (Buster opens the door to his house, sniffs, and sighs)
Buster: "The sweet smell of a brand new day. And thanks to this restraining order..."
(Buster pulls out the restraining order and kisses it)
"...that crazy purple skunk is finally out of my life!"
(Buster walks his way to Northdale Middle School)
"Yes, Siree. No more having to bathe in tomato juice, or smelling worse than Heather's diaper pail. I tell you, today is going to be a great day!"
(As Buster passes Elmyra's house, Elmyra is spying on Buster through some binoculars peeking out of the mail slot of her house's front door)
Elmyra: "Whee! Without Ms. Stinky Kitty following him, I can finally make Mr. Hippety-hop my pet and not have to smell her stinky smell!"
(Elmyra puts on a safari hat, pulls out a net, and runs after Buster)
More Coming Soon
Quotes (Season 6)Edit
Beach Blanket BullyEdit
- (Buster is relaxing under an umbrella, reading a book, when Babs Bunny and the other Tiny Toons come up to talk to him)
Buster: "Oh, hey, Babs. Is there a problem?"
Babs Bunny: "You bet there's a problem! It's Montana Max, he thinks he owns the beach!"
(Everyone rants in agreement)
Buster: "All right, calm down, everybody. Now tell me, what did Monty do?
(Shirley and Fifi are sunburned)
Shirley: "Like, he nearly turned me into a roast loon!"
Fifi: "Oui! I'm not much better, either."
Plucky: "He pushed our ice cream into the sand, and I paid good money for that ice cream!"
Hamton: "Yeah, my money!"
(Calamity has a very sore foot)
Calamity: "He tickled me and made me drop a really heavy weight on my foot!"
Elmyra: "He ruined my sandcastle!"
Sneezer: "He got sand in my nose, and I'm allergic to sand! Aah, aah, aah... CHOO!"
(Sneezer covers Buster in sand)
Sneezer: "Bless me."
Babs (As Buster brushes the sand off): "The lifeguard's too lazy and selfish to do anything about it!"
(Camera cuts to Arnold reading a Poodles Magazine)
Babs: "I tell you, somebody ought to do something about Monty!"
Buster: "Somebody just might!"
(There is a brief silence, and everyone looks at each other)
Buster: "And, by somebody, of course, I meant me."
Babs: "Good. We were hoping that's what you meant."
Connie and the CondorEdit
- (Concord carries Connie into his cave)
Concord: "Well, Connie, this is my cave, uh, yep yep yep. Allow me to show you around.
(Concord bumps into Nasty, who is alongside Slim and Lardo)
Nasty: "Well, little brother, looks like you brought us lunch. Maybe you're not so useless after all.
Concord: "Her? Oh, she's not lunch, uh, nope nope nope. She's my new friend, Connie. Connie, I'd like you to meet my older brothers. This is Nasty, Slim, and Lardo."
Connie: "I don't think you should be calling them that."
Concord: "Why not? That's what our Mama called them, uh, yep yep yep."
Nasty: "He's right, my little tasty morsel. Well, now that introductions are out of the way, Slim, set up the table, and Lardo, turn on the oven!"
Connie: "Well, Concord, thanks for the tour, but I must be going home now. My family probably misses me very much..."
(Connie tries to sneak away, but Nasty grabs her and she screams)
Nasty: "You're not going anywhere, except our oven!"
Concord: "Hey! You can't eat my friend!"
(Concord swats Nasty's beak)
(Nasty releases Connie from his grip and Concord lowers her to safety)
Concord: "Nope nope nope! I promised her I'd keep her safe and I intend to keep that promise!"
(Nasty grabs Concord)
Nasty: "Haven't you learned anything, little brother? Condors don't help defenseless animals, they eat them!"
Concord: "Well, not me, nope nope nope! I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!"
(Nasty drops Concord and kicks him out of their cave)
Nasty: "Fine! More for me, Slim, and Lardo, then!"
Up Against A WalletEdit
- (Buster arrives to the Comic Book Store Manager's desk with a stack of comic books)
"I'd like to purchase these, please."
(The Comic Book Store Manager scans the comics)
"That'll be 27.65, please."
Buster: "No problem, my friend."
(Buster pulls out his wallet and opens it, only to find three I.O.U. notes where his money should be)
Buster: "Huh? What are these notes doing in my wallet?"
Buster's Mother (Voiceover to the note Buster is reading): "Dear Buster, I hope you don't mind, but I needed to borrow some money from you. I need to buy more diapers for Heather. Love, Mom."
Babs (Voiceover to the note Buster is reading): "Buster, I hope you don't mind. I want to go shopping at the Acme Mall and I needed to borrow some money from you. Love, Babs."
Plucky (Voiceover to the note Buster is reading): "Hey, Buster, I hope you don't mind. I needed to borrow some money from you for a... kidney transplant. Yeah, that's it, a kidney transplant. Plucky."
(The Comic Book Store Manager stares at Buster, who laughs nervously and blushes. The Comic Book Store Manager then kicks Buster out of the store)
- (A commercial for the Acme Smart Wallet airs on Buster's TV)
First Announcer: "Do you have friends who borrow your money without returning it?"
Buster and Hamton: "Yes!"
First Announcer: "Are you finding I.O.U. notes in your wallet where your money should be?"
Buster and Hamton: "Yes!"
First Announcer: "And do you find your money missing when you need it the most?"
Buster and Hamton: "Yes! Yes!"
First Announcer: "Well, now your money troubles are over, with the new Acme Smart Wallet!"
(Buster and Hamton's eyes turn into dollar signs)
First Announcer: "The new Acme Smart Wallet is guaranteed to keep your money safe from intruders, with a lock mechanism accessible only by a programmable 4-digit security code!"
Second Announcer: "The Acme Corportation is not responsible for any money stolen by eavesdroppers who may have overheard you programming and/or entering the security code."
First Announcer: "Order now, supplies are limited!"
Hamton: "Buster, we need that wallet!"
Buster: "Let's order two now!"
(Buster rushes to the phone and begins dialing the 1-800 number)
Hamton: "Wait, Buster! We can't order them!"
Buster: "Why not?"
Hamton: "Because, we don't have any money to pay for them!"
Buster: "Darn! There's always a catch!"
Hamton's Guide to CleanlinessEdit
- Hamton: "Now, viewers, I'd like to teach you one of the most difficult parts of cleaning any household kitchen; cleaning under the refrigerator!"
(CLEANING UNDER THE REFRIGERATOR appears on the screen)
"Now, the first step to cleaning under the refrigerator is to move the refrigerator out of the way."
(Dizzy Devil is at the refrigerator)
"Dizzy! What are you doing in my house?"
Dizzy Devil: "Dizzy hungry!"
(Dizzy opens the fridge, eats everything inside it, and burps)
Hamton: "Gee, why didn't you just eat the whole fridge?"
Dizzy Devil: "Okay."
(Dizzy eats the fridge, then burps)
"Dizzy tired now. Dizzy go home to sleep."
(Dizzy walks away)
Hamton: "Well, I guess that's one way to get the fridge out of the way."
Shirley You JestEdit
- (Plucky's kitchen is now decorated very fancy, complete with a swan ice sculpture and Fifi playing the harp)
Plucky: "Wow, Buster, I'm impressed. How'd you do it?"
Buster: "Let me tell you, it wasn't easy."
(Buster's flashback begins)
(At Fifi's house, Buster knocks on the door and Fifi answers it)
Fifi: "Jes, Bustair?"
Buster: "Fifi, I am about to do something that is completely out of character from me. I need to ask you a favor."
Fifi: "Jes, Bustair! I weell marry jou!"
Buster: "Please let me finish. I need you to play the harp at my friend Plucky's house this evening for his fancy dinner with Shirley. Will you help me?"
Fifi: "Bustair, I would do anything for jou…"
(Buster's face lights up)
Fifi: "…on one condition; jou must kees me on ze leeps."
Fifi: "But I get to tell my friends eet was on ze leeps."
(Buster kisses Fifi on the cheek)
Fifi (Lovestruck): "See jou tonight, Bustair!"
(Buster's flashback ends)
Quotes (Season 7)Edit
- (Emily Duff is on the phone with Morgana Max)
Emily Duff: "Hello, Morgana?"
Monty's Mom: "Emily! Is that you?"
Emily Duff: "Yes. I'm calling because my daughter, Elmyra, is upset. Today is her 13th birthday, and nobody she invited has shown up at her party. So I was wondering if you could get your son, Monty, to come to it. Surely, he can cheer her up."
Monty's Mom: "Yes, Emily, I will."
Emily Duff: "Oh, good."
Monty's Mom: "Thank you for calling, good-bye." (Hangs up the phone) "Monty!"
(Montana Max arrives)
Monty: "What is it, Mom?"
Monty's Mom: "Mrs. Duff just called."
Monty: "Not Mrs. Duff as in..." (Gulps) "Elmyra's mom?"
Monty's Mom: "Yes. Elmyra's feeling sad because nobody she invited showed up to her 13th birthday party, so your father and I thought it would be nice if you showed up to it."
Monty: "I'm not going to that stupid party!"
Monty's Mom: "Monty, it's not like we haven't been through this before."
Monty's Dad: "Yes, son. The Duffs are close friends of ours, and as our son, it's your job to be nice to them."
Monty's Dad: "No buts, Monty!"
Monty's Mom: "You're going to Elmyra's party,"
Monty's Dad: "You're going to buy her a nice present,"
Monty's Mom: "And you're going to be nice to her and her family!"
Monty: "Oh, yeah? And what if I don't wanna?"
Monty's Dad: "Then you'll never see another cent in your allowance as long as you live!"
Monty: "Okay, okay, I'm going!" (Mutters angrily to himself)
Monty's Dad: "And let's watch the language, okay, son?"
Return to HappyWorldLandEdit
- (Fifi runs up to Babs, who is waiting in line at the Tunnel of Love with Buster)
Fifi: "Bonjour, Babs!"
Babs: "Oh. Hi, Fifi."
Fifi: "Gee, Babs, jou sure are lucky to have a friend like Bustair."
Babs: "I guess so."
Fifi: "He sure was nice enough to buy ze whole class teeckets to HappyWorldLand, right?"
Fifi: "And he sure was nice enough to let jou sit near him on ze tunnel of love. Jou know, not everyone is zat lucky."
Fifi: "However, he deed ovairlook one thing..."
Babs: "And that is?"
Fifi: "Eet's such a hot day today, and jou'lll be standing in line all day. Jou must be thirsty, no?"
Babs: "Well, now that you mention it, I am a little thirsty..."
Fifi: "Wheech is why I brought jou this..." (Fifi pulls out the extra-large diet soda she bought earlier) "One extra-large, cool, refreshing diet soda."
Babs: "Hey, thanks a lot. That's really nice of you."
Fifi (As Babs sips the soda): "Theenk nothing of it, Babs. I certainly woudn't want my best friend to be, how jou say, dehydrated."
Babs: "Want a sip?"
Fifi: "Oh, no thank jou, Babs. I've got othair places to be here today. Besides, I bought this especially for jou. Well, I must be going now, au revoir!" (Walks away)
Babs: "See you later, Fifi!" (Sips the soda again)
Fifi (To herself): "Excellent. Phase one of my plan is, how jou say, complete!"
Quotes (Season 8)Edit
- Babs: "All in favor of never playing soccer again?"
All but Buster: "Aye."
Babs: "All opposed?"
Buster: "That's right, nay. We can't just give up!"
Babs: "Why shouldn't we? This is the 12th game of soccer in a row we've lost!"
Hamton: "We've lost 112 to nothing."
Plucky: "And to top it all off, even our coach quit on us!"
Buster: "Well, maybe he quit on you, but I'm not going to! We could still win a game if we put our minds to it!"
Hamton: "You're just saying that because you're better than all of us combined at soccer."
Buster: "No, I'm not. All we need is a new coach, then maybe we can turn things around!"
Plucky: "You mean we can finally win a game?"
Buster: "I sure hope so."
A Bird of Her WordEdit
- (Furrball, tired of Elmyra and Sweetie's abuse, walks away, carrying a bindle)
Elmyra: "Wait! Come back!" (Furrball slams the front door) "Waah! Kitty-witty went bye-bye!"
Sweetie (Giggles): "Serves that mean old kitty right for always trying to eat me!"
Elmyra: "I guess now I'll just have to play with my cute little pink birdie-wirdie instead."
Sweetie (Continues giggling, then stops): "Wait, what?" (Elmyra takes Sweetie out of her cage, then sets her down on a tarp) "What do you think you're doing?"
Elmyra (Giggles): "Time to change your diaper!"
Sweetie: "You have got to be kidding me."
(Elmyra powders Sweetie, then tapes a clean diaper around her waist)
Elmyra: "There. Don't you look cute?"
Sweetie (looking down at the diaper she has on): "This day couldn't get any more humiliating."
Elmyra: "Now that you're all changed, it's time for your botty-wotty!"
Sweetie: "I was wrong."
(Elmyra takes a bottle and shoves it in Sweetie's beak)
Elmyra: "Is Mommy Elmyra's cute pink baby birdie-wirdie enjoying her botty-wotty? (Sweetie then squirts the bottle at Elmyra's face) "Hey!"
Sweetie: (Flying out of Elmyra's reach) "Is this what Furrball has to deal with every day? Oh, I gotta get out of here!"
Elmyra: "Wait! Come back!" (Sweetie tosses her diaper, which lands on Elmyra's face) "Ow!"
Duff and CoverEdit
- (Buster finally manages to escape from the Elmyra Swarm inside the Janitor's closet)
Buster: "Phew. Safe at last!"
(Buster turns on the light, and he finds Babs, Plucky, Dizzy, Fifi, Shirley, and the Warner siblings curled up and looking scared)
Buster: "Let me guess, you guys are hiding from the Elmyra Swarm, too?"
Babs: "It's horrible! There's too many of them!"
Plucky: "We're outnumbered!"
Buster: "Right. Clearly the nine of us are no match for the seven of them."
Fifi: "I always thought one Elmyra was bad enough, but seven of zem? Oh, Sacre bleu!"
Wakko: "It's our worst nightmare come true!"
Dizzy: "Me no want to be her dog again!"
Buster: "Calm down, everyone."
Dot: "How can we? Everywhere we go, there's always another Elmyra!"
Shirley: "And like, being the cute fuzzy animals we are, we're like, powerless against them, or some junk."
Yakko: "If only there were something they liked more than us!"
Buster: "My friends, and Fifi…"
(Fifi sighs in a lovestruck state)
Buster: "There's only one thing the Elmyra Swarm loves more than us, and I know just how to lure them to it."
Tiny Toons: How I Spent my Vaction 2Edit
The Revenge of the Nega ToonsEdit
Buster: (Wakes up) Oh man.
Plucky: I feel like my insides just turned inside out.
Buster: Where are we? It looks like something from the inside of your brain.
Plucky: Hahaha, enough of that.
Buster: This place is completely empty.
Plucky: Not even a bathroom around here.
Buster: What's that over there?
(Camera moves over to a portal leading to the home of the original Acme Acres. The camera switches back to Buster and Plucky)
Buster: Is that Acme Acres? I haven't seen that place in a while.
Plucky: Didn't we used to live there?
Buster: Yeah, before it became a neighborhood. Maybe we can get some clues to get our friends back.
Plucky: What the heck, beats this place.
(Buster and Plucky walk over to the portal.)
Plucky: Got any idea how this works?
Buster: No idea.
(The portal flashes and Buster and Plucky go into the world)
More Coming Soon
- The Warner Siblings making cameos in each episode.
- Since it's televsion, the show uses made up names of real life people, places, and things, and Buster is annoyed by it.
- Yakko Warner using his catchphrase, "Goodnight, Everybody!" when he here's an adult themed jesture.
- The scenes switch to cartoon comedy, to slapstick comedy, to dramatic comedy, to ironic comedy, to situation comedy.
- The show has a number of charicitures of celebrities, writers, etc.
- Buster (and/or one of his friends) lampshading obvious cartoon clichés.
- The characters mentioning something will take the approximate length of the cartoon they're in.
- Most of the characters have their original designs from the previous show, with a few exceptions, such as Buster wearing a red hoodie, but are designed to look the characters from The Looney Tunes Show (2011).
- This show is also a small crossover with Animaniacs
- In the show, the settings and plots are new, but the characters still reference past experiences from the previous show.
- The show still contains it's original concept and character behaviors.
- The episode, "Coyote Howl", is the first episode in the series where Calamity speaks.
- The show still features it's number of cameos and parodies, like in Tiny Toon Adventures.
- The animation still varies by different animation companies.
- This is the first time the main cast of Animaniacs interacts with the cast of Tiny Toons.
- The setting takes place in Las Angeles, instead of Acme Acres from the previous show.
- The characters, Fifi la Fume and Calamity Coyote, who were secondary recurring characters in Tiny Toon Adventures, play as major roles in the show.
- The episode, "No Nose Knows Like Sneezer's Nose" shows a flashback to Sneezer's birth, and also the origin of how he got his name.
- Buster's parents, who were not seen in Tiny Toon Adventures, appear in the episode, Stink Kiss, and several episodes after.
- Fifi's parents, who were not seen in "Tiny Toon Adventures", appear in the episode, "Adult Party Only", and several episodes after.
- The Warner Duck Siblings, who appeared in the episode, "The Warner Fowlings", were actually the first rejected character ideas for the show, "Animaniacs".
- The episode, "Fifi Appreciation Day", is the first episode that focuses mainly on Fifi.
- The episode, "Take that Acme!", is the first episode that focuses mainly on Calamity.
- Babs' easy-going younger brother, Sammy, who appears in the episode, "Keeping Cool With Sammy", is an OC created by MightyMorphin4, a Deviantart User
- Babs' pantophobic younger sister, Connie, who appears in the episode, "Nothing to Hare But Hare Itself", is an OC created by Jose-Ramiro, a Deviantart user.
- Some episodes in the series are produced by tv writer and producer, Scott Fellows.
- HappyWorldLand, which was originally a minor location in the direct-to-video movie, Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation, becomes an important plot setting for the Season 5 episode, I'm Going to HappyWorldLand!
- Bimbette Skunk, who played a minor role in Tiny Toons: How I Spent my Vacation, appears in the episode, "Unlikely Frienship", as a regular minor character.
- The special, "Tiny Toons: Defenders of the Universe", is based on the unreleased video game of itself.
- In the episode, "the Return of the Just-Us League of Super Toons", Plucky plays a more serious role in his character and the Warners appear in the league as the Green Lamper, Martian Wakko Hunter, and Super Dot."
- In the episode, "Toon Histeria!", the cast of Histeria! meets the cast Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs.
- In the ending to the episode, "Is it a bunny?" and the episode, "Adventures in Bunny-sitting", Buster becomes the older brother of a baby sister named Heather.
- In the episode, "Future Shock", Fifi's twin son and daughter, Phillipe and Lillian, are a nod to the Rugrats/All Grown Up characters, Phil and Lil Deville, who, like Fifi, were voiced by Katherine Soucie.
- Shirley's parents, who were not seen in "Tiny Toon Adventures" appear in the episode, "Shirley You Jest".
- Dizzy's parents, who were not seen in "Tiny Toon Adventures" appear in the episode, "Devil's Peak".
GalleryEdit(Images courtesy of Tiny Toon Image Gallery Plus)
Coming Soon (Conceptual Artist Needed)