The Trouble With James is Pikachufreak's Friturtoons episode.
James puffs into the station to see Duck and Yoshi, who are horrifed. First, he bumps some freight cars and push them off the line and into a ditch. Then, he steals the trucks from Duck, so Percy takes his frieght train. Then, James crashes into his frieght train which he doesn't pull. Then, Duck and Yoshi arrive and laugh at James. Then, Sir Topham Hatt arrives and is cross with James and keeps him in his shed for two months.
- Percy (non-speaking role)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (cameo)
- Mario (cameo)
- Luigi (cameo)
- Pikachu (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Oogtar (cameo)
- William Hope as James and Duck
- Kerry Shale as Sir Topham Hatt
- John Leguizamo as Yoshi
- Keith Wickham as James, Duck and The Fat Controller
- John Leguizamo as Yoshi
- UK Narrated by Michael Angelis
- US Narrated by Duane Lawrence as Booker T. Frog.
- When James says, "Oh, shut up! A Great Western engine like Duck and a green dinosaur like Yoshi will laugh and me!", his eyebows are missing.
- When James screams, "Two months?! You can't be serious!", his whistle is missing.
- James's Season 5-7 Theme
- Narrator: James was very conceited about his red coat of paint. It made him feel conceited about it.
- James: Ogh, god I'm such a spendid engine. I say, Yoshi. I'm the greatest engine of all!
- Yoshi: Oh yeah, James. You're very conceited.
- Narrator: And he ran off laughing. This made James cross.
- James: Ahhh... I've never liked Duck and Yoshi. They don't understand much as important suchers, you coat of paint! Haha. I say I'll be pulling the coal cars next.
- Narrator: Soon, Yoshi walked to see Duck and told him about James.
- Duck: Hello, Yoshi.
- Yoshi: Hello, Duck. Did you hear about James?
- Duck: Yes, I did.
- Yoshi: He's got a new coat of paint. He's very conceited.
- Duck: Yeah, he's always conceited isn't he?
- Yoshi: Oh, no. Here comes that stuck-up snort now!
- James: Hey! Oh, hello, Yoshi. And hello, Duck! I've deserved a new coat of paint. It is the greatest thing you've ever seen.
- Duck: Yeah, I wish I just like it.
- James: I'm sure you do.
- Narrator: And he gave the freight cars a great push, and he pushed them into a ditch. Duck and Yoshi were horrified.
- James: Oh, I'm sorry, you freight cars.
- Narrator: Later, James asked his driver what train he pulled next.
- James: What train I'm pulling next, driver? Hopefully the coal cars.
- James' Driver: Um, looks it's gonna be a freight train, James. But they're on my siding.
- James: Egh, a freight train? No way, hahaha. I'm not pulling any freight train! That's least for smaller engines.
- Narrator: And James puffed into the station. There, he saw Duck's coal cars.
- James: I'll pull you to the station, because you're not slow.
- Narrator: And he buffered up to Duck's coal cars and pulled them away. Soon, Percy took his freight train. Later, James was puffing along the line, when he spotted his freight train, which Percy was still puffing along with it.
- James: Oh god! NO!
- Narrator: James hit his freight train. Luckly, James wasn't hurt, but his freight train was damaged from the crash. Soon, Duck and Yoshi arrived and laughed.
- Duck: Well, well, well, it isn't James. (laughs)
- Yoshi: Look what you have done.
- James: Oh, shut up! A Great Western engine like Duck and a green dinosaur like Yoshi will laugh and me!
- Narrator: James wanted Duck and Yoshi to get him back on the rails.
- Duck: What if we can, James.
- Yoshi: What do you see, James?
- James: (screams) SIR TOPHAM HATT'S CAR!!!!! OOOOOOH! I'M IN TROUBLE!!!!
- Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt got out of his car and walked into the mess James had made.
- Duck: Oh no, you're in trouble, James!
- James: Shut up! What do you mean, you guys! He was well! You are the ones who laughed at me! Hahahaha!
- Yoshi: Oh, you're right!
- Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt arrived at the mess.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Okay, Duck and Yoshi. Tell me what happened.
- Duck: James is conceited about his new coat of paint.
- Yoshi: So first, he pushes a line of cars into a ditch, so we cleared up the mess.
- James: NO, IT IS NOT TRUE!
- Duck: Oh, yeah. What ever, James. And then, instead of taking a freight train, he stole my cars from me.
- James: NO, I'VE NEVER DO THAT!