Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Trouble With James & Diesel, Retitled Duck Solves The Problem In American Releases, Is A Season 15 Episode.
- Director: Steve Asquith
- Narrators: Michael Brandon (US TV Redub)
Michael Angelis (UK/US)
Joseph J. Terry (US)
- Previous Episode: The Christmas Suprise/Mrs. Windell's Christmas
- Next Episode: James In The Mud/Stuck-In-The-Mud
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Bill & Ben (Deleted Scene Cameos)
James & Diesel Become Nasty Engines.
- Bill & Ben Were To Appear In This Episode, But It Was Cut.
- Mavis Has 'Arry & Bert's Horn Sound.
- Narrator: It Was A Busy Bustling Day On The Island Of Sodor. The Engines Were Working Hard. They Take Goods & Passengers All Day Long. One Day, James & Diesel Were At The Yards With Duck. They Were Very Cross.
- James: Goods Trains Are Hateful!
- Diesel: Yeah!
- Duck: I Know You Don't Like Goods Trains!
- Narrator: Soon, The Fat Controller Came To See James & Diesel.
- Sir Topham Hatt: James, Diesel, You Are To Take A Goods Train To The Station.
- Narrator: But, James & Diesel Start To Feel Nasty & Cross.
- James: Egh, A Goods Train?! No Way! Haha!
- Diesel: We're Not Pulling Any Goods Trains!
- James: That's Least For Smaller & Nicer Engines.
- Diesel: We Have More Important Trains To Pull.
- James: We Woudn't Be Called Pulling A Goods Train.
- Narrator: And James & Diesel Went Off Grumbling To Get Their Trucks. Soon, They Found Thomas & Oliver Shunting Trucks.
- James: Hello, Thomas & Oliver.
- Diesel: We Have To Steal Your Trucks!
- Thomas: I Know, You Bad Engines.
- Oliver: We Like Shunting Trucks.
- Narrator: But James & Diesel Buffered Up To The Trucks & Pulled Them Out Of The Yard.
- Thomas: Oh, You Stupid Engines!
- Oliver: We Have To Get More Trucks!
- Narrator: So They Puffed Fast To Get More Trucks. Soon, They Shunted The Trucks. Later, Duck Was Talking To Stepney & Mavis.
- Duck: Can You Help Me Stop James & Diesel From Stealing Thomas & Oliver's Trucks?
- Stepney: Yes, Duck!
- Mavis: We Will!
- Duck: Thank You, Stepney & Mavis!
- Narrator: And Duck, Stepney & Mavis Went To Solve The Problem. Later, James & Diesel Were Still Pulling The Trucks Along The Line, Feeling Pleased With Themselves.
- James: Now, We Don't Have To Pull Our Goods Train!
- Diesel: We Are Prides Of The Line!
- Narrator: They Laughed As They Ran Puff The Hill. Later, The Fat Controller Was At His Office When He Heard A Whislte & A Horn. It Was James & Diesel Pulling The Trucks.
- Sir Topham Hatt: What's All That Noise Outside! Oh, I'm Going To Stop This Right Away!
- Narrator: And He Ran Out Of His Office To Stop The Noise. Soon, James & Diesel Pulled The Trucks Along The Line When They Saw Their Goods Train, Which Was Being Pulled By Ten Cents.
- James: BUST OUR BUFFERS!! IT"S OUR GOODS TRAIN THAT WE DIDN'T PULL!!!!
- Diesel: WE CAN'T STOP!!
- Narrator: And They Applied Their Brakes, But It Was Too Late! They Smashed Through The Goods Trains! All The Trucks Were Blown To Pieces! Luckily, James & Diesel Weren't Hurt, But They Had Landed On Their Sides.
- James: Ow, It Hurts!
- Diesel: Help!
- Narrator: Their Drivers Went For Help. Soon, Duck, Stepney & Mavis Arrived. They Laughed At James & Diesel.
- Duck: Well, Well, Well, It Isn't James & Diesel!
- Stepney: Look What Have You Done! Hahaha!
- Mavis: The Fat Controller Will Be Cross With You!
- James: Shut Up, Guys!
- Diesel: Now, Help Us Get Back On The Rails, You Stupid Engines!
- Stepney: What If We Could.
- Duck: What Do You See, James & Diesel?
- James: (Gasp) The Fat Controller's Car!!!
- Diesel: Oh My God!!! We're In Trouble!
- Duck: Oh No, You're In Trouble Now, James & Diesel!
- James: Shut Up, What Do You Mean, Guys! He Was Well!
- Stepney: So, Here's the Fat Controller!
- Mavis: Yeah!
- Duck: He Looks Cross!
- Narrator: The Fat Controller Arrived At The Mess And Was Very Cross With James & Diesel.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Oh, James, Diesel! You've Done It This Time! You Had Stolen Trucks From Thomas & Oliver! You Are Supposed To Pull A Goods Train, But You Have Both Caused Trouble! As Punishment, You're Suspended From Pulling Trains For The Next Two Months!
- James: Two Months?! You Can't Be Serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes, I Am!
- Duck: You Are Very Silly!
- Stepney: You Are Bad Engines!
- Narrator: Soon, James & Diesel Were At The Shed. But I Think They Deserved Their Punishment, Don't You?