The Ultimate Song Spoof Countdown is Pikachufreak's Netflix Spoof to The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown.
- Join our hosts Winnie The Pooh, Todd Daring, Kuzco, Ash Ketchum, Rikochet, Scooby-Doo, and Mr. Conductors 1, 2 and 3 as they count down the most famous song spoofs of all time.
- Mr. Conductor 1 (George Carlin)
- Mr. Conductor 2 (Alec Baldwin)
- Mr. Conductor 3 (Michael Brandon)
- Winnie The Pooh (Jim Cummings)
- Todd Daring (Nancy Cartwright)
- Kuzco (J. P. Manoux)
- Ash Ketchum (Veronica Taylor)
- Rikochet (Carlos Alazraqui)
- Scooby-Doo (Frank Welker)
Songs in A Countdown Fashion
- Deep, Deep Trouble
- I Love My Cat
- Bugs In Our Clothes
- Look At All Those Idiots
- Oh, Where Are My Sneakers
- Our School Is Better Than Yours
- Endangered Love
- Moaning Mel Blues
- Do The Ashman
- James and The Red Balloon (after I Love My Cat)
- Harvey To The Rescue (after Oh, Where Are My Sneakers?)
- Thomas and The Jet Engine (after Moaning Mel Blues)
- This is a parody of this VeggieTales video.
- It is also the first spoof to feature male characters.
- Disney and Kids' WB! protagonists are hosts, as well as The Conductors.
- The following Thomas Stories are based on the James and The Red Balloon and Other Thomas The Tank Engine Stories book.
- There are four Simpson spoofed songs, three Phineas and Ferb spoofs and three VeggieTales spoofs.
- (We open this video with the Netflix FBI Warning)
- (We then show the Netflix Home Video logo)
- (The Britt Allcroft Presents logo is the third to appear)
- (We afterwards open with the Netflix Tales opening sequence)
- Ash: If you like to talk to trainers, if a squash can make you smile. If you like to waltz with heroes, up and down the produced aisle. Have we got a show for you!
- All: Netflix Tales, Netflix Tales, Netflix Tales, Netflix Tales! Netflix Tales, Netflix Tales, Netflix Tales, Netflix Tales!
- Ash: 'Elephant, penguin, gotta be...
- All: Netflix Tales!
- Alex: Puppets, video games, toys...
- All: Netflix Tales!
- Raimundo: Cauliflower, sweet and sour, half an hour...
- All: Netflix Tales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like Netflix Tales! There's never ever ever ever ever been a show like Netflix Tales! It's time for Netflix Ta-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ales!