The Warth of Diesel 11 has deleted scenes that didn't make to the final cut.
(cut to Thomas, Duck, Percy, Oliver, Diesel 10 and Emily at Great Waterton)
- Thomas: One of my favorite parts of a movie is that you get to see all footage of the movie not in the movie.
- Duck: I call them deleted scenes!
- Diesel 10: Yeah, you guys.
- Percy: Hooray!
- Oliver: Let's go and see the deleted scenes of the movie!
- Emily: That's right!
- Thomas: Yeah, my girlfriend. Let's watch!
Deleted Scene 1: Cecil's Death Scene
- Duck: They first cut out Cecil's death scene, because that's too voilent for children. (cut to Cecil arriving at the edge of a cliff, where Diesel 11 is there)
- Diesel 11: Bye Cecil! (he pushes Cecil off the cliff)
- Cecil: (screaming) AAAAAGH!!
- Thomas (as Narrator): Cecil fell off the cliff, and landed on the ravine below. (Cecil lands on the ravine and blows up)
- Diesel 11: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (cut back to the yards)
- Thomas: That scene is too voilent for children, you guys.
Deleted Scene 2: Sixteen's Death Scene
- Thomas: They also cut out Sixteen's death scene, because that's too voilent for children (cut to Sixteen puffing along the line)
- Thomas (as Narrator): Sixteen saw a broken bridge.
- Sixteen: NOO!!
- Thomas (as Narrator): And he fell straight off the bridge.
- Sixteen: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
- Thomas (as Narrator): A loud scream escaped from Sixteen as he fell down toward the ravine. (cut to black, crashing sound effect) Suddenly, his scream was cut short by a tremendous smashing sound as he hit the ravine hard. (fade in to Sixteen's remains at the ravine) Sixteen was smashed into bits and pieces. (cut back to the yards)
- Thomas: That scene is too voilent for children just like the other scene, you guys.
- Duck: Yes, It is.