Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Warth of Diesel 11 has deleted scenes that didn't make to the final cut.
(cut to Thomas, Duck, Percy, Oliver, Diesel 10 and Emily at Great Waterton)
- Thomas: One of my favorite parts of a movie is that you get to see all footage of the movie not in the movie.
- Duck: I call them deleted scenes!
- Diesel 10: Yeah, you guys.
- Percy: Hooray!
- Oliver: Let's go and see the deleted scenes of the movie!
- Emily: That's right!
- Thomas: Yeah, my girlfriend. Let's watch!
Deleted Scene 1: Cecil's Death Scene
- Duck: They first cut out Cecil's death scene, because that's too voilent for children. (cut to Cecil arriving at the edge of a cliff, where Diesel 11 is there)
- Diesel 11: Bye Cecil! (he pushes Cecil off the cliff)
- Cecil: (screaming) AAAAAGH!!
- Thomas (as Narrator): Cecil fell off the cliff, and landed on the ravine below. (Cecil lands on the ravine and blows up)
- Diesel 11: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (cut back to the yards)
- Thomas: That scene is too voilent for children, you guys.
Deleted Scene 2: Sixteen's Death Scene
- Thomas: They also cut out Sixteen's death scene, because that's too voilent for children (cut to Sixteen puffing along the line)
- Thomas (as Narrator): Sixteen saw a broken bridge.
- Sixteen: NOO!!
- Thomas (as Narrator): And he fell straight off the bridge.
- Sixteen: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
- Thomas (as Narrator): A loud scream escaped from Sixteen as he fell down toward the ravine. (cut to black, crashing sound effect) Suddenly, his scream was cut short by a tremendous smashing sound as he hit the ravine hard. (fade in to Sixteen's remains at the ravine) Sixteen was smashed into bits and pieces. (cut back to the yards)
- Thomas: That scene is too voilent for children just like the other scene, you guys.
- Duck: Yes, It is.