Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the wiki of TheoryGroup of ABLab. The Algorithm and Biocomputing Laboratory (AB Lab for short) of Department of Computer Science, National Tsing Hua University, is founded and directed by Prof. Tang.
The TheoryGroup focused on theoretical aspect of biocomputing and computer science, i.e., analysis and design of algorithms, or more generally, said theoretical computer science.
According to SIGACT, "The field of theoretical computer science is interpreted broadly so as to include algorithms, data structures, complexity theory, distributed computation, parallel computation, VLSI, machine learning, computational biology, computational geometry, information theory, cryptography, quantum computation, computational number theory and algebra, program semantics and verification, automata theory, and the study of randomness."
Some articles discussed the works and perspectives about Algorithms.
- Beyond the algorithmization of the sciences, by Thomas A. Easton. "Algorithmic thinking is transforming both the descriptive sciences and the humanities, bringing them all closer to the mathematical core of computer science."
- The Algorithm: Idiom of Modern Science by Bernard Chazelle
- Computational Complexity, by Leslie Hall, The Johns Hopkins University
- JACM Paper
- Pass the algorithm PhD qualify exam.
- At least one paper published.