Thesis Students Master Page
Please enter your name, title of your project, and contact information below. Put two brackets [[ ]] on each side of your name to create a link to a personal page for yourself (and me) to keep track of your progress on your projects.
If you need editing help, click on the button at the bottom of this page that says "editing help" and read the directions. One of the best ways of learning how to do your own page is to go the page of a fellow student, click on the edit button and you can see how the page was set up to get the effect. You can then copy the format for your own. Billie has a very nice one.
You are strongly encouraged to visit one anothers pages and to offer comments and suggestions on one another's projects. Remember, you are colleagues and there is a great deal you can learn from one another.
(Note to the 12 or 13 of you who have not created your pages --you must have your page up by the end of July. Do it NOW)
- Sarit Hacohen The Social Ramification of Internet Use
- Billie Broaris - uses and gratification Cellular phone
- [Sharon Ashkenazy
- TaliRayn Music File Sharing and the Purchase of Traditional Music Formats
- Tomer Hendl - Adolescent and Internet usage: habits, social and psycological effects
- Ben Harush -The use of internet among deaf people
- Tal Waxman
- Ori Magos
- Dalit Weintraub
- Noga Flandra
- Hila Levy
Useful Links and Resources
Articles which I believe can be useful to all the community, please take a look and fill free to comet and to add articles. (Billie)
- Unified theory of acceptance and use of technology The UTAUT model is a model which analyzes technology adoption by individuals.