Thomas' Christmas Party and Other Favorite Stories (with Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin) is a fan-fiction Thomas VHS/DVD Release featuring four Season 1 episodes and two Season 2 episodes narrated by Ringo Starr and two Season 3 episodes narrated by Alec Baldwin. This is distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment in 2008. This is made by Pikachufreak.
- Thomas' Christmas Party (Ringo Starr)
- Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree (Ringo Starr)
- Terence The Tractor (Ringo Starr)
- The Flying Kipper (Ringo Starr)
- A Scarf For Percy (Alec Baldwin)
- A New Friend For Thomas (Ringo Starr)
- Henry's Forest (Alec Baldwin)
- Thomas Saves The Day (Ringo Starr)
- The Snow Song (DVD only)
- Winter Wonderland (DVD only)
- Narrated by Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin.
- Release Date: October 14, 2008.
- This is the Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin version of Thomas' Christmas Party and Other Favorite Stories.
- The Season 5 intro, nameplate sequence (2000-2005) and the Season 7 outro are used together.
- The "Next Video Coming Up Soon!" logo is taken from the "Make Someone Happy" 2000 VHS, the "Salty's Secret" 2002 VHS, the "Percy's Chocolate Crunch" 2003 VHS, the "James and The Red Balloon" 2003 VHS, the "Thomas' Snowy Surprise" 2003 VHS, the "Best of Gordon" 2004 VHS, the "New Friends For Thomas" 2004 VHS, the "Thomas and The Jet Engine" 2004 VHS and the "Hooray For Thomas" 2005 VHS.
- The text is taken from the "Thomas and The Jet Engine" 2004 VHS.
- The words "Ringo Starr and Alec Baldwin Edition" are below the other words "THOMAS' CHRISTMAS PARTY & OTHER FAVORITE STORIES".
- Distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- The "Storyteller George Carlin" logo is replaced with the "Storytellers Ringo Starr & Alec Baldwin" logo.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THOMAS' CHRISTMAS PARTY
- Told by RINGO STARR
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- Top: Thomas (wearing a Santa Claus hat)
- Bottom: Thomas from "Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree"
- Thomas and Toby from "Thomas' Christmas Party"
- Sir Topham Hatt and Santa Claus from "Thomas and The Missing Christmas Tree"