5. Trusty Duck - Duck rescues Diesel when he gets stuck in a old bridge.
6. James Is Not Pulling Any Goods Train! - James doesn't like pulling any goods train and steals Emily's coaches from her by refusing to pull a goods train, untill he gets into trouble, which Duck and Stepney laugh at him.
7. Big Eric - A new double decker bus is rude and mean.
8. James Kills Kenny - After James pushed a new engine called Kenny off a cliff and kills him, Thomas, Duck and Boco get angry for killing him, so Sir Topham Hatt punishes James for not being nice to Kenny and sends him to the shed for the next two months.
9. James Needs Help - After James killed Kenny and is sent to the shed for the next two months, he realizes how cruel and rude he can be to Kenny. He seeks help from Murdoch while Kenny is sent to Crovan's Gate Works.
10. Gregory Learns a Lesson - Gregory (a.k.a. 98462), an conceited B12, is rude to the other engines until an accident occurs.
11. Martin Goes on Strike - Martin (a.k.a. 87546), an grumpy B17, is tired with working too much and goes on strike. Thomas is cross because he has to do some of Martin's work as well as his own.
12. James Forgives Kenny - After James needed with Murdoch, Kenny is rebuilt into a traction engine, and later a tender engine.
13. Henry's Tenders - Henry wishes he could be as splendid as Flying Scotsman and Gordon. Henry overhears that he might be getting six tenders. After his six tenders cause him problems, he decides to be a single tendered engine again.
18. A New Engine for Edward - Edward worries about more passengers coming to his branchlines. Thomas and Percy sees an old engine in a shed near Ballahoo. They have an idea, and shares it with Sir Topham Hatt.
19. James Goes on Strike - James is tired of pulling goods trains and goes on strike. Percy is happy when he has to do James' work.