1. Bear's Bear - Bear has to pull the flying kipper and followed by a big brown bear for the carnival.
2. King James of sodor - Duck talks to the engines about King James I and James thought he was king of Sodor and Duck explains that he was talking about King James I working alongside him when he was in Paddington.
3. Other railway diesels - Diesel 10 introduces Judge Judy to the other diesels.
4. Thomas and Culdee - Thomas meets Culdee and the mountain engines.
5. James,Emily and Neil - James and Emily said rude things to Neil the new engine about being an ugly old box and Neil tells Donald and Douglas about his brothers.
6. Jinxed - Ten Cents and Sunshine found a tender engine named Boomer who is jinxed but Ten Cents doesn't believe he's jinxed and the jinx causes everybody problems.
7. Triple header - Green Arrow visits the Bluebell railway and Spencer turned over who was pulling the special train. Arthur, Stepney and Green Arrow had to triple head the train to Sodor.
8.Pirate - Someone stole some trucks and the engines blame Ten Cents and team up with the Z-stacks. They found an engine called Sea Rogue who was forced to work with 2 green eyed evil engines.
9. Ghosts - Big Mac saw ghost engines and the ghost engines scare all of the engines.
10. Gordon and the arguement - Gordon, The Foreign engine,Duck,Sixteen, Chelsea and the rest are argueing about London station which worries Sir Topham Hatt and the engines on the railway