Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas' Trackside Tunes (Lyrick Studios version) is a fan-fiction VHS Release made by Pikachufreak featuring six Season 5 songs, one Season 4 episode narrated by George Carlin and one Season 5 episode narrated by Alec Baldwin. This is distributed by Lyrick Studios in 2001.
- Donald's Duck
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Come For The Ride
- Harold The Helicopter
- Percy's Seaside Trip
- Gordon and the Gremlins (Alec Baldwin)
- Trucks (George Carlin)
- Narrated by George Carlin and Alec Baldwin.
- This is the Lyrick Studios version of Thomas' Trackside Tunes.
- Distributed by Lyrick Studios.
- The bottom of the front cover shows a picture from Baa!, but that episode doesn't appear on the video.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THOMAS' TRACKSIDE TUNES
- All Songs by MIKE O'DONNELL & JUNIOR CAMPBELL
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- Top: Toby
- Bottom: Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby and Thomas from "Baa!"
- Rusty talking to Harold from "Rusty Helps Peter Sam"
- Thomas and Toby