Thomas's Angry Mood is the YouTube Thomas the Tank Engine parody episode by cactus190706.
Thomas was very cross that he waited too long for Emily to come. He waited and waited and waited. He watched the other engines passing him with their trains until Thomas was ready to leave when he heard Emily arrived. Thomas was very cross with Emily and scolds her for being late and then he huffs crossly away leaving Emily very sad. After Thomas crossly gone away, Emily begin to cry. Thomas arrived at the Tidmoth Station and Toby was there. Thomas furiously yells at Toby which made Toby very sad. Then, Thomas crossly left leaving Toby very sad. Thomas crossly went up the hill but he stoped with the heavey trucks which made Thomas very cross! Then Percy came to see what happend to Thomas. Thomas scolds Percy to push him up the hill. Percy sadly puffs to push Thomas and he helps him to the next station. That night at Knaford Starion, Oliver waited for Thomas to arrive. But Thomas was late. Oliver was very cross with him for being late, and then Oliver left. When Thomas arrived to see Emily, he appolagies to her for being late. Emily is so happy that Thomas apoligies to her.
- Edward (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Donald and Douglas (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- Diesel (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Duck (mentiond)
- Thomas: (angrily) You're late, Emily!
- Emily: (sadly) I'm sorry, Thomas, I have been waiting for Duck to brought the passengers for me.
- Thomas: (still angry) Rubbish, Emily! You don't work hard enough!
- Narrator: Then, Thomas huffed crossly away. Emily begin to cry.
- Emily: (crying) Oh my gosh! Thomas hurts my feelings! This is all my fault! (crying again)
- Toby: Thomas, what's the matter?
- Thomas: Shut up, Toby! You are such an old wooden slow poke! Tank Engines don't listen to you! Just shut up!
- Narrator: Then, Thomas puffed crossly away. Toby was sad.
- Toby: (about to cry) Oh dear, Thomas finaly hurts my feelings.
- Oliver: (angrily) You're late, Thomas!
- Thomas: I'm sorry, Oliver. I was stuck in the hill with my heavy trucks.
- Oliver: Humph! I hear that Emily told me that you're being rude to her today!