Here's my second fanmade Thomas & Friends episode named Duck, Spamcan & The Old Bridge. Narrated by Michael Brandon since I used his expression.
Plot: Duck rescues Spamcan when he gets stuck on a collasping bridge.
This would be set during 2002 using the classic series camera.
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV W. AWDRY
- Created For Television by BRITT ALLCROFT
- DUCK, SPAMCAN AND THE OLD BRIDGE
- Told by MICHAEL BRANDON
- Directed by STEVE ASQUITH
- Michael Brandon: Duck repairs the railway lines on the Island of Sodor. The Great Western engine checks that the tracks, tunnels and bridges are in good working order. One day, Duck was crossing the old wooden bridge. There was a big bump on the track. Duck's driver saw cracks on ther bridge
- Duck's Driver: There are cracks in the supports.
- MarioandStanMarshFan: Why did Spamcan refuse to listen to Duck's advice about the bridge?
- BarneyandBJSeason3Fan: Because Spamcan is a very rude diesel.
- BarneyandHomerSimpson: What models you used?
- BarneyandBJSeason3Fan: I used Tomy/Trackmaster Models. And in this episode, I used a homemade Trackmaster Model of Spamcan.
- YoshiandPercyFan: What did you make the faces out of?
- BarneyandBJSeason3Fan: Clay.