All those one-off diesels and turned down trial diesels got sent back where? To the BR, of course! What were you expecting, Kentucky Fried Chicken?
Them Idiots Who Run the Railway
- Diesel. You know him. The guy who hates Duck. That big black box! Come on, try harder! Thomas' equivalent, star of the show.
- Derek. The one who got stuck and Bill and Ben pulled him and the train. His appearances prove the stupidity of the NWR. They bought Derek for 13,000,000 GBP for a cameo.
- Bowler. Seriously, you're driving me nuts! This guy sucked up a bowler hat!
- Ole' Stuck Up! The one from the book! You fogettin' him too?
- The Works Diesel, they call him Worked Up. Really, you're stupid! He's the one who pulled James home and delivered the Christmas tree.
- Spamcan is the good for nothing who failed and had to be brought back by that green cylinder, Henry!
- Bozwokley is an idiot. He was in an illustration in Escape in Enterprising Engines. Said to be hiding, but in clear view.
- Dock was named after that Duck idiot from NWR. They changed the one vowel. He was behind Bozwokley in that illustarion.
- Arry. He works for the NWR, right? Wrong. Why do you think you don't see him and
- Bert much? They ran away each time and worked on BR.
- Weasel was the one who was mentioned to say: A steamie's escaping in Escape in Enterprising Engines.
- Pip and
- Emma are those high speed 125 blah, blah, et cetera. Bought after SNWR bought them. Stupid seller sells them all twice.
Thin Idiot: You probably want coaches, but we're too poor to afford it, so you get-------------TRUCKS!!!!!!!!
Pip: Ya hear that, passengers?
Emma: Ya can ride in trucks!