Thomas & Friends: Thomas Gets Tricked and Other Stories (George Carlin version, 2008) is a Thomas DVD idea made by Pikachufreak. Released in January 2008, it has seven Season 1 episodes narrated by George Carlin.
- Thomas Gets Tricked
- Edward Helps Out
- Come Out Henry
- Henry To The Rescue
- A Big Day For Thomas
- Trouble For Thomas
- Thomas Saves The Day
- Thomas and Friends Character Cube
- Coloring Sheet
- Narrated by George Carlin.
- Release Date: January 29, 2008.
- The Season 5 intro (2004 version), nameplate sequence (1990-1992) and the Season 6 outro are used together.
- The "Next Story Coming Up!" logo is taken from the "Thomas Gets Tricked" 1990 VHS, the "James Learns A Lesson" 1990 VHS, the "Tenders and Turntables" 1990 VHS, the "Thomas Breaks The Rules" 1990 VHS and the "Better Late Than Never" 1991 VHS.
- The text is taken from the "Roundhouse Rhythms" VHS.
- This is the first of only two DVDs to feature the 2007-2008 Anchor Bay Entertainment logo.
- Distributed by Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- Anchor Bay FBI Warning
- Anchor Bay Entertainment logo (2007-2008)
- HiT Entertainment logo (2007)
- Thomas Gets Tricked DVD Menu
- Britt Allcroft Presents logo
- Thomas and Friends Season 5 intro (2004 version)
- First few seconds of Thomas Gets Tricked
- Last few seconds of Thomas Saves The Day
- Thomas and Friends Season 6 outro
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THOMAS GETS TRICKED
- Told by GEORGE CARLIN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- Top: Thomas and Edward
- Bottom: James in the field from "Thomas Saves The Day"
- Thomas and Gordon from "Thomas Gets Tricked"
- Henry locked up from "Come Out Henry"
- PEEP! PEEP!
After Thomas Gets Tricked
After Edward Helps Out
After Come Out Henry
After Henry To The Rescue
After A Big Day For Thomas
After Trouble For Thomas