Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas & Friends: Trackmaster Movie is a Trackmaster Movie created by SuperMalechi.
Diesel 10 returns, along with his sidekicks, Splatter and Dodge, to destroy a lost engine named Carlin, who is hurt in a terrible accident at a old cave, who caused damage. It's up to Thomas and his friends to come to the rescue and stop Diesel 10 and his sidekicks.
- Percy (cameo)
- Donald & Douglas
- BoCo (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- Diesel (cameo)
- Arry & Bert (cameo)
- Carlin (new character)
- Diesel 10
- Splatter & Dodge
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Baby Bop
- Bowser Jr
- Larry Koopa
- US Narrator: Duane Lawrence.
- UK Narrator: Michael Angelis.
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- Baby Bop has has her Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- Narrator: Back in the cave, Thomas, Duck, James, Emily and Stanley were in action to stop Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge. Barney pressed the button "collasp". And Thomas, Duck, James, Emily and Stanley raced out of the cave just in time, as Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge saw that what happened.
- Diesel 10: What was going on?!
- Splatter & Dodge: The cave's gonna collasp!
- Narrator: And it did. Diesel 10 and his sidekicks were hit by an avalanche of rocks, causing Bowser, Bowser Jr and Larry Koopa to be thrown out of their cabs, unconcious and buring the diesels. Then, there was silence. Luckly, Thomas, Duck, James, Emily and Stanley puffed to the station. They cheered, even Barney, Luigi, BJ, Baby Bop and Pooh.
- Barney: We've done it!
- Thomas: We made it through the cave as it collasped.
- Duck: And we've stopped Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge.
- James: And they were damaged by the avalanche.
- BJ: Thanks, guys.
- Narrator: Soon, Harvey brought Rocky to clear up the mess. The rocks were cleared. Bowser, Bowser Jr and Larry Koopa were fully healed back to normal. And Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge were lifted onto three different flatbeds. Diesel 10's shape was badly bented, windows broken, his claw completely came off, his wheels all lost, and his paint completely scratched over, making him a ugly grey. Splatter's shape was completely damaged, his front wheels lost, his paint badly scratched, his face had no sign of consciousness, and his windows smashed. Dodge's shape was completely wrecked, his face had no sign of consciousness, like his brother, his paint almost scratched over, his wheels all lost, like Diesel 10's, his front and back ends were completely damaged.
- Diesel 10: My plan is foiled again! I'll get that lost engine! Right, Splodge? Splodge? (sees that his sidekicks' faces have dissapeared) Aw, man! They're dead!
- Rocky: Shut up.
- Harvey: Let's go to see Sir Topham Hatt. Carlin is back to his original glory.
- Narrator: And Harvey and Rocky took Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge to Carlin and Sir Topham Hatt. Carlin looked good as new. His full face was back, making him live again. His olive green paint was fresh again, his dome and funnel straight, whistle, siderods and lamp renewed.
- Carlin: Thanks for having me restored, sir.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You welcome.
- Narrator: Just then Harvey and Rocky arrived with the damaged Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge.
- Harvey: Look at Carlin. He's back in his original glory, his face is back and his parts are renewed.
- Rocky: You're right.m
- Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt saw Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge in their wreck. He was cross.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Diesel 10, Splatter and Dodge. I've heard about you threatening to destroy Carlin. He needs to be restored back to his original glory. Lady helped him out of the old cave and I used the gold dust to turn him back to normal.
- Diesel 10: But, but sir. I was trying to do that to him! That's all!
- Sir Topham Hatt: SILENCE! For your punishment, you three will be scrapped!
- Diesel 10: Scrapped?! No, sir! You can't be serious!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Oh, I am serious! This is what this will teach you a lesson!
- Narrator: Diesel 10 felt embarrased, because Splatter and Dodge's faces have dissapeared.