Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas & The Missing Christmas Tree & Other Stories (Blockbuster Exclusive) is a fan-fiction Thomas VHS Release featuring seven Season 2 episodes narrated by Ringo Starr. This is distributed by Video Treasures in 1999. This is made by SuperMalechi.
- Thomas & The Missing Christmas Tree
- Double Trouble
- Percy & The Signal
- Duck Takes Charge
- Percy Proves a Point
- Bertie's Chase
- Wrong Road
- Narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Release Date: Feburary 2, 1999.
- The Season 2 intro, nameplate sequence (1992-1994) and the Better Late Than Never & Other Stories outro are used together.
- This is only avaliable on Blockbuster Video.
- Distrubuted by Video Treasures.
- Double Trouble, Duck Takes Charge and Percy Proves a Point are taken from the Strand Home Video version of the "Thomas Breaks The Rules" video.
- Percy & The Signal is taken from the "Thomas Gets Bumped" 1992 VHS, but with Ringo Starr's US narration.
- Bertie's Chase and Wrong Road are taken from the "James Goes Buzz Buzz" 1994 VHS, but with Ringo Starr's US narrations.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series By The REV.W.AWDRY
- THOMAS AND THE MISSING CHRISTMAS TREE
- Told by RINGO STARR
- Directed by DAVID MITTON