Thomas Meets The Queen and Other Thomas Stories is a fan-made Thomas & Friends US VHS/DVD idea made by SuperMalechi. It features five Season 4 episodes and two Season 5 episode narrated by Ringo Starr. It is only available at Target, Wal-Mart and iTunes.
- Thomas Meets The Queen
- Horrid Lorry
- Toad Stands By
- Henry & The Elephant
- Make Someone Happy
- Skarloey Rheneas & The Mountain Engine
- Sir Handel's Plan
- 2 Sing-Along Songs:
- Come for the Ride
- Character Gallery
- Web Fun
- Narrated by Ringo Starr.
- Release Date: Feburary 29, 2000.
- Distributed by Strand Home Video, later by Time-Life, Video Treasures and Anchor Bay Entertainment.
- The back cover shows a picture from Bear & The Ballast, but that episode does not appear on this release.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- THOMAS MEETS THE QUEEN
- Told by RINGO STARR
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
Strand Home Video/Time-Life version
- Thomas from "Henry & The Elephant"
- Toad talking to Douglas from "Toad Stands By"
PEEP PEEP! Thomas and his friends puff around the bend for more adventures! Sir Topham Hatt wants you to explore with them!
See how Thomas and his friends get ready for the queen's royal train! Cheer on Toad as he helps Oliver pay Scruffy out for teasing him about his accident with cars! What happens when Sir Handel is jealous about Peter Sam's return from the Tallyan Railway and gets himself into trouble, and the Horrid Lorries try to prove that they are better than the engines to get themselves in dangerous results!
Come along and see all 7 stories with magical storyteller Ringo Starr!