Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas Ringo Starr/George Carlin/Michael Brandon US DVD ideas is a fan-fiction thing to make.
- Edward Helps Out (George Carlin)
- Trouble In The Shed (George Carlin)
- A Cow On The Line (George Carlin)
- Saved From Scrap (Ringo Starr)
- Old Iron (George Carlin)
- Edward's Exploit (George Carlin)
- Edward, Trevor and The Really Useful Party (George Carlin)
- Edward The Really Useful Engine (Michael Brandon)
- Edward's Brass Band (Michael Brandon)
- Narrated by George Carlin, Ringo Starr and Michael Brandon.
- The Season 8 intro, nameplate sequence (2002-2008) and Season 8 outro are used together.
- The "Next Video Coming Up Soon!" logo is taken from the "Make Someone Happy" 2000 VHS, the "Salty's Secret" 2002 VHS, the "Percy's Chocolate Crunch" 2003 VHS, the "James and The Red Balloon" 2003 VHS, the "Thomas' Snowy Surprise" 2003 VHS, the "Best of Gordon" 2004 VHS, the "New Friends For Thomas" 2004 VHS, the "Thomas and The Jet Engine" 2004 VHS and the "Hooray For Thomas" 2005 VHS.
- This video features the restored versions of Edward Helps Out, Trouble In The Shed, A Cow On The Line, Saved From Scrap, Old Iron, Edward's Exploit and Edward, Trevor and The Really Useful Party.
- Distributed by Lyrick Studios.
- Edward pushing Gordon up the hill from "Edward Helps Out"
- Trevor from "Saved From Scrap"
- Edward wearing posters from "Edward, Trevor and The Really Useful Party"
- THOMAS & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Created by BRITT ALLCROFT
- Storytellers GEORGE CARLIN, RINGO STARR & MICHAEL BRANDON
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- BEST OF EDWARD
Transcript for this video
- (The Season 8 intro begins. The "THOMAS & FRIENDS" logo shows up for a few moments, then it ends. The "Based on The Railway Series by The REV W. AWDRY" logo shows up for a few moments, then it ends. The "Created by BRITT ALLCROFT" logo shows up for a few moments, then it ends. The "Storytellers GEORGE CARLIN, RINGO STARR & MICHAEL BRANDON" logo shows up for a few moments, then it ends.