Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Byron is in a bad attitude and causes a lot of trouble.
- Jack as Skarloey
- Alfie as Rheneas
- Byron as Sir Handel
- Ned as Peter Sam
- James as Gordon
- Thomas as Sir Topham Hatt
- Jack's Operator 1 as Skarloey's Driver
- Alfie's Operator 1 as Rheneas' Driver
- Byron's Operator 1 as Sir Handel's Driver
- Byron's Operator 2 as Sir Handel's Fireman
- George Carlin as The Narrator
- George Carlin: Jack and Alfie work on the yard that weaves around lakes, and along mountain sides. Their trailers have many visitors, and the machines are proud to run the road, come rain or shine. The machines will never let their passengers down, but they are old, and they tire more easily. Their operators understood this, and they spoke kindly to them.
- Jack & Alfie's Operators: There's more than enough work for both of you on this yard. The manager is sending two more machines to help us run the road.
- George Carlin: Jack and Alfie were pleased with this news, and promised to give the new machines a big welcome. When Byron and Ned arrived, they found that they had much to learn.
- Byron: What a small shed!
- George Carlin: Grunted Byron.
- Byron: This won't do at all. We're much too good for this old shack.
- Ned: I think it's nice.
- George Carlin: Said Ned.
- Byron: Humph.
- George Carlin: Replied Byron.
- Byron: What's that rubbish?
- Ned: Shhh.
- George Carlin: Said Ned.
- Ned: That's Jack. He's famous.
- George Carlin: And then he whispered to Jack.
- Ned: I'm sorry, Jack. Byron is upset now, but he's quite nice, really.
- George Carlin: Jack felt sorry for Ned.
- Byron's Operator 2: Now, Byron,
- George Carlin: Said one of the Operators.
- Byron's Operator 2: I will get you ready for work.
- Byron: I'm tired! Let Ned go; he'd love it!
- Byron's Operator 2: No, you're first.
- George Carlin: Byron left to fetch his trailers. He didn't like the look of them at all.
- Byron: What ever next? Those aren't trailers, they're passenger cars!
- Trailers: Oh!
- George Carlin: Screamed the trailers.
- Trailers: What a horrid machine!
- Byron: It's not what I'm used to.
- George Carlin: Clanked Byron. He arrived at the station just as James arrived.
- Byron: Hello, who are you?
- James: I'm James, who are you?
- Byron: I'm Byron. I've heard of you. You're an splendid engine. So am I, but I'm used to new trailers, not these passenger cars. Do you have new trailers? I see you do.
- James: We must have a chat.
- Byron: Sorry, I can't stop. We must keep time you know.
- George Carlin: James was speachless! Sounds of engines roaring filled the air as Byron trumbled along the road. He was still cross when they reached the top station. Byron was hoping for a rest, but his operator thought otherwise.
- Byron's Operator 1: We'll leave the trailers now, and fetch some carts from the quarry.
- Byron: Carts?
- George Carlin: Snorted Byron.
- Byron: Carts? I won't, so there!
- George Carlin: Byron was about to cause a great deal of trouble. (Byron runs into a bump)
- Byron: Told you!
- George Carlin: Said Byron. By the time workmen came to rescue him, Byron was feeling rather silly. To make matters worse, there stood Thomas the Tank Engine. His message to Byron was brief and blunt.
- Thomas: I shall talk to you later!
- George Carlin: Then he and one of the operators left with Ned. Byron was feeling sillier still.
- Byron's Operator 1: Come on.
- George Carlin: Said another operator.
- Byron's Operator: Let's get you back on the road.
- George Carlin: When Byron crawled home, he found Thomas waiting for him.
- Thomas: You're a very naughty machine! I hope I can trust you to behave when you next come out of this shed.
- George Carlin: After hearing that, I'm sure Byron will. Aren't you?