Thomas and Emily vs Gordon is the seventh episode of the fourth season of Thomas the ERTL Adventures.
Thomas helps his girlfriend, Emily, save her coaches from being scrapped by Gordon.
- Annie and Clarebel (cameos)
- Emily's Coaches (do not speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: One day, Emily was resting at the yard, when Gordon arrived, very cross.
- Gordon: You stupid girl engine!! Your coaches are ugly and useless..
- Emily: B-b-but they're beatifull!!
- Gordon: I'll scrap them right now!! HAAHAAAHAHAAHAAAHAAHH!!
- Narrator: Emily sobbed, as Gordon puffed away. Emily was upset. Just then, Thomas arrived..
- Thomas: Emily, what's wrong?
- Emily: Gordon, has to, scrap my coaches.
- Thomas: Sweetheart, shhh. It's okay, Emily. We'll stop Gordon from scrapping your coaches. Then, he'll be punished for two months.
- Emily: Oh, really, honey.
- Narrator: On the way, Thomas and Emily saw Duck at the Water Tower.
- Thomas: Hello, Duck.
- Duck: Hello, you guys.
- Emily: We're on our way to stop that stuck-up engine.
- Duck: Goodbye, Thomas and Emily.
- Thomas and Emily: See you later, Duck
- Narrator: And they steamed after Gordon. Soon, Thomas and Emily saw Gordon at the Station.
- Thomas: Hello, you stuck-up snort!
- Emily: We'll make you de, so we'll be useful, useless villian!!
- Gordon: (angry) Ay! I'm not useless! I'm powerful, you stupid engines!!!!
- Narrator: Soon, Thomas and Emily chased Gordon into a siding. Gordon saw a broken track. He tried to stop, but he hit the broken track.
- Gordon: Bust my buffers!
- Narrator: Luckly, no one was hurt. Gordon started crying.
- Gordon: (cries) Elizabeth!!! Elizabeth!!!
- Narrator: Soon, Elizabeth arrived.
- Elizabeth: Oh, what happened, Gordon.
- Gordon: Elizabeth, I was trying to scrap Emily's coaches, but I came off the rails.
- Narrator: Soon, Thomas and Emily brought Gordon back to the yard. Sir Topham Hatt was there.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Well done, Thomas and Emily! You had saved Emily's coaches! As your reward, you take Emily's coaches back to the yard, then you'll have a week off.
- Thomas and Emily: Oh, thank you, sir!
- Narrator: Soon, Thomas and Emily took Emily's coaches back to the yard. Soon Sir Topham Hatt spoked crossly to Gordon.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Gordon! I am very dissapointed with you! You had tried to scrap Emily's coaches, but Thomas and Emily had stopped you and are really useful engines! And, as punishment, you'll be in your shed for the next two months!
- Gordon: NO!! NOT TWO MONTHS!!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Yes! Two months!
- Gordon: OH NO!!!! I'M SORRY, SIR!!!!!!
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're too late to say sorry, Gordon! You're too late!! No more saying sorry to me! This is all your fault!
- Gordon: NOOOO!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! I'M SORRRRRY!!!!!!!!
- Narrator: But Sir Topham Hatt was still cross with Gordon and scolds him that it's too late for him to say sorry. Thomas and Emily were enjoying their week off.
- Thomas: I wonder if Gordon is useful again.
- Emily: I'm sure after two months.
- Thomas: He got when he deserved.
- Narrator: As for Gordon, whatever he saw Emily's coaches, he promised never to scrap them again. He still has lots to learn. Doesn't he?
- First time, Gordon appears as a villian.