Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thomas and Friends The Trackmaster Series is SuperMalechi's Trackmaster Model Series.
The series focuses on the Steam Team (Thomas, Edward, Henry, Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Duck, Donald & Douglas, Oliver, Emily, Molly, Eagle and Kenny). The first two seasons have a sing-along segment in each episode.
- Thomas - A blue tank engine, who is the main star of the show. He's a bit cheeky, and helpful to the others. His rival is James. And his ex-rivals are Diesel and Diesel 10. He has an girlfriend named Emily. And he also has two coaches named Annie and Clarebel.
- Edward - A kind and wise blue tender engine. He likes to share and help other engines. His rival is Gordon. He has an girlfriend named Belle.
- Henry - A well-mannered green tender engine. He likes Gordon and James. His rival is Spamcan. He has an girlfriend named Madge.
- Gordon - A important blue express tender engine. He likes to pull express trains. He is an rival to Edward. His rival is Old Stuck Up. And his haft-brother is Spencer. He has an girlfriend named Elizabeth
- James - A vain red tender engine. He hates tank engines especially Thomas, and belives he's better than all of them. He is an rival to Thomas. His rival is Duncan. And his haft-brother is Diesel. He has an girlfriend named Molly.
- Percy - Thomas' best friend. He likes to play jokes on other engines. His rival is Bulgy. He has an girlfriend named Rosie.
- Toby - An old steam tram. He is square and his body is made out of wood. His rival is The Diesel D261. He has a girlfriend named Flora. And he also has two coaches named Henriatta and Victoria.
- Duck - A GWR Pannier tank engine who works hard, pulling coaches and frieght cars. His rivals are Diesel and Diesel 10. He has an girlfriend named Daisy, the Diesel Rail-Car. And he also has two coaches named Alice and Mirabel.
- Donald & Douglas - The Scottish Twin Engines. They like to pull frieght trains and coaches. Their rivals are Arry and Bert. They have two girlfriends named Pip and Emma.
- Oliver - The GWR Tank Engine, who is Duck's best friend. His rival is Duncan. He has two coaches named Isabel and Dulcie. And he also has a girlfriend named Lady.
- Emily - A Stirling Single tender engine, who is beautiful. She is Thomas' girlfriend. Her rival is The Diesel D261. She has two green coaches named Martha and Jennifer.
- Molly - A yellow tender engine. She is James' girlfriend. Her rival is Diesel 10.
- Eagle - James' older brother. He is wise and helpful. His rival is Gordon.
- Kenny - A orange troublesome saddletank engine, who has a lot of back luck. He often gets into accidents by falling off cliffs and bridges, and being tossed up by the other engines. James teases him for his bad luck. Kenny's rival is James..
Other Steam Engines
- Bill and Ben - Two naughty tank engine twins.
- Stepney - The bluebell engine. His best friends are Oliver and Duck. His rivals are Class 40, Spencer and Duncan.
- Harvey - The crane engine.
- Arthur - The LMS Engine. Great friends with Thomas and Duck.
- Murdoch - A big and strong orange engine who tends to be queit.
- Spencer - The big silver engine and the private engine of the Duke & Duchess of Boxford.
- Wilbert - A friendly blue saddletank engine.
- Neville - A black steamie with a square body like a diesel.
- Rosie - Percy's girlfriend.
- Billy - A silly orange engine and Stanley and Charlie's younger brother.
- Hank - An American engine.
- Flora - Toby's girlfriend.
- Hiro - A japanese engine. Who is known for being "Master of the Railway". He has a love/hate relationship with Spencer. His best friend is Thomas. His enemies are Sixteen, Arry and Bert.
- Victor - The engine in charge of the steamworks.
- Whiff - The garbage engine.
- Stanley - A little silver engine and Charlie and Billy's older brother. He is friends with Duck.
- Charlie - Billy's older brother and Stanley's younger brother.
- Fergus - A railway traction engine.
- Lady - A beautiful gold tank engine and Oliver's girlfriend.
- Mallard - Gordon and Spencer's cousin. He can be vain at times, just like James. But when engines work with him more, they see just how really useful Mallard is.
Misty Island Logging Locos
- Bash & Dash - Fun loving twin steam engines who finish each others sentences.
- Ferdinand - A gentle giant. He has a catch phrase which is "That's Right!"
Other Railway Engines
- Alfred - A Loaned B12 who hates Henry being the real Number 3. In "End of the Rails", he died during an accident down a hill and off grassy mountain cliff and down the bottom. He was scrapped after that.
- Diesel - The other main villian of the series. He is James' haft-brother. Diesel always hates getting his airtake messed up.
- Diesel 10 - A diesel with a claw.
- Daisy - The only female villian in the series. She is friends with James and Diesel.
- Mavis - The quarry diesel engine. She gets along with both the steamies and the diesels.
- Class 40 - A very bad diesel.
- Arry & Bert - The scrapyard diesels.
- Salty - The dockside diesel.
- Dennis - A lazy diesel.
- BoCo - A big green friendly diesel.
- Bear-A friendly diesel engine who helps Boco pull the express while Gordon, Henry, James, or Donald, and Douglas are away.
- Den -
- Dart -
- Sidney -
- Norman -
- Paxton -
Narrow Gauge Engines
- Skarloey - The number 1 engine.
- Rheneas - Skarloey's best friend.
- Sir Handel - The wise and kind engine.
- Peter Sam - The kind engine.
- Rusty - The hard working diesel engine.
- Duncan - James' Narrow Gauge friend. He always hates Skarloey.
- Freddie - The old mountain engine.
- Duke - The oldest engine.
- Bertrum - The helpful engine. He is friends with Skarloey, Rheneas, Rusty, Duncan and Peter Sam.
- Smudger - The troublesome engine. He is Duncan's haft-brother.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Lady Hatt
- Mr. Percival
- Barney - Thomas' driver.
- Stan Marsh - Thomas' fireman.
- Riff - Edward's driver.
- Chef - Edward's fireman
- Diddy Kong - Henry's driver
- Mr. Garrison - Henry's fireman
- Donkey Kong - Gordon's driver
- Randy Marsh - Gordon's fireman
- BJ - James' driver.
- Eric Cartman - James' fireman
- Lenny - Percy's driver
- Gary - Percy's fireman
- Toad - Toby's driver
- Ned Flanders - Duck's driver.
- Kyle Broflovski - Duck's fireman.
- Terence - Donald's Driver.
- Tom - Donald's Driver.
- Phillip - Douglas' Driver.
- Mr. Krabs - Douglas' Fireman.
- Jeff - Oliver's Driver
- Kenny McCormick - Oliver's Fireman
- Baby Bop - Emily's driver.
- Wendy Testaburger - Emily's fireman.
- Mr. Smithers - Stepney's driver
- Carl - Stepney's fireman
- Mr. Burns - Diesel's driver
- Shelia Broflovski - Daisy's driver
- Mr. Mackey - BoCo's driver
- Barney has his Season 3 voice and 1995 costume.
- Baby Bop has hee Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- BJ has his Season 3 voice and 1996 costume.
- Riff has his Season 10 voice and 2006 costume.
- All coaches have faces, unlike the TV series.
- Season 1 (Episodes 1-20)
- Season 2 (Episodees 21-40)
- Season 3 (Episodes 41-61)