Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When two haughty tankers, Bruce and Brucier, arrive on the Island, they start to cause havoc for Sir Topham Hatt's engines, they first make Percy crash into an sticky sand bank, and they then derail poor Stanley by making him crash into a line of empty goods wagons. Duck soon starts to make plans, and he and Sir Topham Hatt begin the big chase to put an end to the tanker twins troublesome antics.
- Bruce and Brucier
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Narrator: One morning, Gordon was ready for the express run. The sun shone, the birds sang and Gordon was enjoying of himself. Just then, two troublesome tankers raced by.
- Gordon: Bust my boilers! What was that?!
- Narrators: The tankers heard him.
- Bruce: We're Bruce.
- Brucier: And Brucier.
- Bruce: We came to put oil on the rails so some engines would crash.
- Narrator: Gordon was cross.
- Gordon: I never liked troublesome tankers like both of you.
- Narrator: He told the other engines what Bruce and Brucier had said.
- Gordon: Those tankers said mean things about us.
- Duck: We are useful, Gordon.
- Percy: Sir Topham Hatt is very proud of us.
- Thomas: Our railway is the best.
- James: And it's the North Western Railway.
- Gordon: Those tankers are stinky.
- Narrator: Later, Percy was taking the mail train, one of his favorite jobs on Sodor. And he loves it. As he chuffed happily along, one of the tankers were making the rails slippery. His driver had set the points onto nowhere. A sticky, wet bank of sand was on the rails.
- Bruce: All set. I must see an engine run into a sand bank.
- Narrator: And he did. Percy was puffing into the yard. The rails were slippery.
- Percy: Help!
- Narrator: Lenny applided the brakes, but Percy crashed into the sticky, wet, sand. No one was hurt, but Percy was stuck in the sand beneath his wheels. Soon, Percy was pulled out. His wheels, side rods, front and frames were covered in sand.