Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Episode 69: The Worst Nightmare
James has a bad nightmare; an accident with a broken track.
- The Orange Coaches (do not speak)
- BJ (does not speak)
- Rabbit (does not speak)
- Rocky (cameo)
- Harvey (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Donald & Douglas (cameo)
- Oliver (cameo)
- Molly (cameo)
- Eagle (cameo)
- Kenny (cameo)
- Spamcan (mentioned)
- Old Stuck Up (mentioned)
- Narrator: Early one morning, James woke up at Tidmouth Sheds. He was getting ready for work. When he came out of the sheds, he realized that no body was there.
- James: Oh my gosh! Where is everyone?! Well, I cannot explain right now. I better get to work. (leaves the sheds)
- Narrator: So off James went to get his coaches. When James arrived at the station, he waited for Henry to come. But there was no sign of Henry.
- James: Oh, come on, Henry! Where are you?! I've been waiting for you a few minutes and you didn't show up! All right then, I'll better be going.
- Narrator: James steamed out of the station. When Henry arrived, he saw that James had already gone. Later that morning, James was waiting at a signal. He was feeling impatient.
- James: I wanna go! I wanna go right now, so I woudn't be late!
- Narrator: Soon, the signal turned green. And James raced off with his coaches as fast as he could. Soon, James arrived at the junction. Edward and Gordon were there.
- James: I am having impatience today. I was being angry at Henry and the signal being late.
- Edward: Don't be so angry.
- Gordon: I am the fastest engine on Sodor.
- James: I can be right on time.
- Narrator: And James steamed away. Soon, James came right to the top of Gordon's Hill. He was trying as hardest. At last, he did, as he came to the other side of the hill.
- James: I am patient and I am. I must get to the station on time.
- Narrator: Suddenly, there was a broken track.up ahead. The tracks were damaged by a storm last night.
- James: (screams) It's a broken track! I must stop!
- Narrator: James tried to stop, but it was too late. (CRASH! SMASH!) Luckly, James had came right off the track and into a field. He wasn't hurt, but he layed on his side. BJ and Rabbit jumped clear. James' coaches were in a terrible state. Their shapes were badly damaged. Their orange paints were badly scratched. Their front and back ends were badly twisted. Their top roofs were in a wreck, with a large hole in each of them. And worst of all, their faces had dissapeared. When James was lifted back on the rails, he saw it what in horror.
- James: Oh, no!! My coaches are...GONE!! (sobs loudly)
- Narrator: James could not stop crying, until, he raced into the Sodor Steamworks.
- Thomas: (off-screen) Uh, James? James? James?
- (the nightmare ends)
- James: Uh, Thomas?
- Thomas: You had an nightmare.
- James: I did, Thomas. I had a very bad accident. I was puffing with my coaches, and I saw a broken track and crashed into a field along with my coaches. Luckly, me and my crew weren't hurt. But my coaches were killed instantly.
- Henry: That wasn't Skarloey123's Sodor Dark Times, it's Thomas and Friends The Trackmaster Series.
- Duck: Don't listen to Henry, James.
- James: Oh, whatever.
- Narrator: And James puffed off to work. He remembered what happened last time when Spamcan and Old Stuck Up were wrecked in an hugh explosion.