Thomas and His Friends Get Along (Sony Wonder version) is a Thomas VHS idea made by Pikachufreak. Released in 1998, it has all ten episodes from the first three seasons.
- Old Iron
- James In A Mess
- Duck Takes Charge
- Down The Mine
- The Runaway
- Better Late Than Never
- Tenders and Turntables
- Percy Proves A Point
- Trust Thomas
- Percy and The Signal
- Narrated by George Carlin.
- Release Date: February 10, 1998.
- The US Season 4 intro (version 2), nameplate sequence (1998-1999) and the outro are used together.
- The "Next Story Coming Up Soon!" logo is taken from the "Thomas Gets Bumped" 1992 VHS, the "Thomas, Percy and The Dragon" 1993 VHS, the "Daisy" 1993 VHS, the "James Goes Buzz Buzz" 1994 VHS, the "Percy's Ghostly Trick" 1994 VHS and the "Thomas and His Friends Get Along" 1998 VHS.
- The text is taken from the "Thomas and His Friends Get Along" 1998 VHS, the "Thomas Comes To Breakfast" 1998 VHS and the "A Big Day For Thomas" 1998 VHS.
- In the ending sequence, a "Percy and The Signal" still picture is used.
- Distributed by Sony Wonder.
- FBI Warning
- Sony Wonder logo
- Britt Allcroft Presents logo
- Thomas and Friends US Season 4 intro (version 2)
- First few seconds of Old Iron
- Last few seconds of Percy and The Signal
- Thomas Gets Bumped and Other Stories outro
- A Britt Allcroft Production logo
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THOMAS & HIS FRIENDS GET ALONG
- Told by GEORGE CARLIN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
- Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt from "Thomas, Percy and The Dragon"
- Thomas and Bertie from "Trust Thomas"
- Duck and Percy from "Duck Takes Charge"