Thomas and His Friends To The Rescue is a fan-fiction VHS Release featuring two Season 1 episodes, four Season 4 episodes, three Season 3 episodes and two Season 4 episodes narrated by George Carlin. This is distributed by Video Treasures in 2000 and Anchor Bay Entertainment in 2006. This is made by Pikachufreak.
- Henry's Special Coal
- Bertie's Chase
- No Joke For James
- Percy's Predicament
- Whistles and Sneezes
- Peter Sam and The Refreshment Lady
- Rusty Helps Peter Sam
- Oliver Owns Up
- Percy Proves A Point
- Narrated by George Carlin.
- Release Dates: May 30, 2000 (Video Treasures) and August 15, 2006 (Anchor Bay Entertainment).
- The Season 5 intro, nameplate sequence (1996-1998) and the Season 5 outro are used together.
- The "Next Story Coming Up Soon!" logo is taken from the "Spills and Chills" 2000 VHS.
- The text is taken from the "Make Someone Happy" 2000 VHS.
- Distributed by Video Treasures.
- In the Video Treasures version, the front cover shows a picture from "A Close Shave For Duck", but that episode doesn't appear on the video.
- THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE & FRIENDS
- Based on The Railway Series by The REV.W.AWDRY
- Adaptation by BRITT ALLCROFT
- THOMAS AND HIS FRIENDS TO THE RESCUE
- Told by GEORGE CARLIN
- Directed by DAVID MITTON
Front Cover (Video Treasures version)
- Thomas and Percy from "A Close Shave For Duck"
Back Cover (Video Treasures version)
- Percy (angry), James (happy) and Thomas (angry) from "No Joke For James"
- Sir Handel (angry) and Gordon (happy) from "Rusty Helps Peter Sam"
Front Cover (Anchor Bay version)
- Top: Thomas and Percy
- Bottom: Edward and Henry from "Whistles and Sneezes"
Back Cover (Anchor Bay version)
- Rusty and Peter Sam from "Rusty Helps Peter Sam"
- Oliver from "Oliver Owns Up"